Special Offers for Regent Cruises
- Receive Up to $300 Onboard Credit!
- 2014 Voyages with 2-For-1 Fares Plus Early Booking Savings!
- Lower Fares On Select Voyages!
- All-Inclusive Value!
- Single Supplement Reduced On Select Cruises!
- Business Class Air Upgrades From Only $499!
- Add a 3-Night Pre or Post-Cruise Land Program for $499!
- Grand Voyages with FREE Comprehensive Visa Pkg. & Much More!
- 2-For-1 Fares + Early Bookings Savings on 2015 Sailings!
- 2015 Summer Voyages: 2-For-1 Fares + Early Bookings Savings!
- Savings For Seven Seas Society Members!
- Kids Sail From $999!
- For our best price on this cruise please call now 1-800-627-3753
About Regent Cruises
The ships of Regent Seven Seas Cruises offer voyages of exploration and discovery to over 300 ports on six continents, including Antarctica. The luxury vessels are designed for guests numbering in the hundreds rather than the thousands.Learn more about Regent Cruises
Customer Rating (31 reviews)
|Would Book Again|
Search Regent Cruises
Do You Have Questions?
Get Answers from Experienced Cruise Specialists!
Regent Cruises Sailing CalendarBack to Top
Click any destination, month or below to view available cruises.Next
Regent Cruises ShipsBack to Top
Seven Seas Mariner from Regent cruises is the world's first all-suite, all-balcony ship, as well as the first to offer dining by the famed Le Cordon Bleu of Paris in Signatures, one of four single, open-seating restaurants. Catering to only 700 guests, this luxurious Regent cruise vessel is one of the most spacious ships afloat, and, her staff to guest ratio of 1 to 1.6 provides the highest level of personal service.
In the six-star tradition of Regent Seven Seas Cruises, the Seven Seas Navigator is destined for distinction. Occupying the uppermost niche in cruising, the Navigator from Regent cruises offers her 490 guests an unusual level of luxury and some of the highest space and service ratios at sea exclusively from . Discover this truly majestic ship from Regent cruises.
Following closely in the wake of the Seven Seas Mariner, the new 700-guest Seven Seas Voyager is the world's second all-suite, all-balcony ship and the second to feature a restaurant operated by Le Cordon Bleu of Paris. There are four main dining venues, surprising for a ship of her size. The Voyager also features some of the highest space and service ratios at sea, and her suites are the largest "lead-in" suites in the industry.