Show Jacksonville Sailings
Jacksonville, Florida is an exciting vibrant city that maximizes its natural attributes and reaches out to welcome visitors. Jacksonville has something to offer everyone. Travelers enjoy the miles of uncrowded beaches, ecological and nature based excursions, world-class golf courses, top-of-the-line tennis facilities and other recreation, historical sites and architecture, sporting, gaming and cultural activities, unique shopping and dining, nightlife and entertainment, a riverfront festival marketplace and of course cruises.
Things to Do
- Jacksonville Beaches- Coastal cities located along the Atlantic, including Neptune Beach, Mayport Beach, Atlantic Beach and Jacksonville Beach. Visitors can swim, surf, paddleboard, dive or kayak along the unique coast.
- Downtown- Downtown Jacksonville is the historic core and central business district of the city. Located along the banks of St. Johns River, visitors can watch sporting events, take in the views of big buildings, explore the historic attractions, and visit museums and theaters.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jacksonville - Blount Island
Address: 10148 New Berlin Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32226
Phone: (904) 696-3333
1.2 miles from Cruise Terminal
Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonville I-295/East Beltway
Address: 9815 Lantern St, Jacksonville, FL 32225
Phone: (904) 247-6782
11 minute drive to the Cruise Terminal
- For the adventurous travelers, Jacksonville has a very active diving scene, with more than 30 offshore extensive reefs off the Atlantic coast. Explore one of the best diving spots on Florida’s east coast!
- Explore Jacksonville’s local art scene with these two must see events. Downtown’s Art Walk is a free event that occurs the first Wednesday or head to Riverside Arts Market every Saturday to shop for local handmade goods, art and jewelry.
- HandsOn Children’s Museum is perfect for littler ones who love interactive learning. Get creative to solve problems while having fun.
- Sweet Pete’s is one of the largest candy shops in the US at 23,000 square feet of treats. Kids can check out the dessert bar while parents sip cocktails on the rooftop patio.
Catch a football game and cheer on the Jaguars!
TIAA Bank Field: 1 Everbank Field Dr, Downtown, FL 32202
Jaxport Cruise Terminal
9810 August Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32226
From Jacksonville International Airport
- Leave JIA via Airport Road, east toward I-95.
- Take I-95 South to exit 362A: I-295 South.
- Continue on I-295 South for about six miles.
- Take exit 41: FL-105 / Zoo Parkway / Heckscher Drive.
- At bottom of exit ramp, turn right onto Zoo Parkway.
- Cross New Berlin Road, and go about 1/2 mile.
- Stop at guard station.
- Follow signs to parking.
Parking is available onsite.