Show Miami Sailings
Miami is a major city in the southeast corner of Florida and is viewed as a cultural melting pot, heavily influenced both by its very significant population of ethnic Latin Americans and Caribbean islanders. The port of Miami welcomes more than 5 million cruise vacationers each year, more than any other port in the world. From its business infrastructure and multifaceted arts scene, to world-class dining and day to night entertainment, Miami has an impressive collection of sites for all travelers.
Things to Do
- South Beach- Most well known for their fine white sand beaches and crystal clear waters, South beach also has many museums, shops, historical buildings and art.
- Downtown- Historic landmarks, flavorful restaurants and premier museums and luxury shopping, downtown Miami is as unique as its community.
Holiday Inn Port Of Miami-Downtown
Address: 340 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132
Phone: (305) 371-4400
0.6 miles to Dodge Island
YVE Hotel Miami
Address: 146 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132
Phone: (305) 358-4555
0.7 miles to Dodge Island
- Explore the 1920’s Freedom Tower and its unique history, which was built to be a newspaper office and turned into an immigration facility in 1962-1974.
- In downtown Miami, visitors of Bayside Marketplace can eat at dozens of restaurants, shop at one of the 150 retailers and listen to live local music in a beautiful waterfront setting.
- Perez Art Museum (PAMM) is a huge flagship museum of modern and contemporary art. Most of the collections feature living artists. Grab a bite to eat at Verde Restaurant or a unique trinket at the gift store.
- Miami Children’s Museum is filled with interactive exhibits designed just for kids. Some favorite activities are the Castles of Dreams slide and the Ocean Odyssey marine tank.
- Jungle Island has been a landmark in Florida since it opened in 1936. Home to some of the world’s most exotic animals, there is a private beach club, children’s adventure play area and a man-made crystal lagoon for watersports.
- A trip to Miami wouldn’t be complete without spending a few hours at South Beach. With miles of beautiful shoreline, family members of all ages with love to soak up the sun and swim in the pristine waters.
Miami hosts lots of annual golf and football events during the year. Catch one of their professional sports teams.
Marlins Park: 501 Marlins Way, Miami, FL 33125
Hard Rock Stadium: 347 Don Shula Dr, Miami Gardens, FL 33056
AmericanAirlines Arena: 601 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132
Cruise Terminal Address & Parking
1015 North America Way
Miami, Florida 33132
All Cruise Terminals are located on Dodge Island. Parking is conveniently available at all cruise terminals. Follow signs and instructions when entering the island.
Directions from Miami Airport (MIA) to Cruise Terminal:
- Head South
- Take the ramp
- At the traffic circle, take the 3rd exit onto the NW 21st St ramp
- Turn right onto NW 21st S
- Take the 1st right onto NW 37th Ave
- Slight left to merge onto FL-836 E toward I-395/I-95
- Continue onto I-395 E
- Take exit 2A on the left for NE 2nd Ave toward US-1/Biscayne Blvd/Arenas/Pac
- Turn right onto NE 2nd Ave
- Turn left onto NE 5th St
- Continue onto Port Blvd
- Slight right onto Miamarina Pkwy Dr
- Turn left onto North American Way