Disney Cruises to Middle East 2021/2022
Save up to 75% on Disney cruises
The Disney Cruise Line began operations as the Magical Cruise Company Limited in 1996. Today, it is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Walt Disney Cruise Company and is based in Celebration, Florida. Its first ship was called the Disney Magic, which now is based in the port of London. The Walt Disney Company serves as the parent company for the popular cruise line. According to travel industry rankings, Disney Cruise Line ranks number one as a cruise line for families and for its offerings of cruises to Caribbean destinations. The cruise line features four ships in its fleet – the Disney Magic, Disney Fantasy, Disney Wonder, and Disney Dream. All ships receive accolades from cruise critics and families for being kid-friendly and offering large staterooms and whimsical amenities. Adults like sailing as much as children, as they can reconnect with some of the nostalgic parts of their youth. While each cruise ship varies in size, all vessels carry, on average, one crew member for every three guests. As of 2020, itineraries featured by the Disney Cruise Line depart from a variety of ports, including popular port locations, such as Galveston, Texas and Miami, Florida. These ports feature sailings to destinations in the U.S., Mexico, Europe, Canada, and the Caribbean. Most voyages last from 3 to 15 days, with the cruise length varying by its destination and itinerary. You can also book shore excursions through Disney, which are known as Port Adventures. Excursions include one-of-a-kind experiences, such as monkey encounters in Barbados or submarine trips in places, such as Cozumel, Mexico. The private Caribbean island, Castaway Cay, is also a popular getaway destination in the Bahamas. Disney ships offer a family-friendly onboard experience with their themed pools and kid clubs. The Disney-themed main dining room features Disney-inspired live shows, character meet-and-greets, and movies. With cruise line volume buys plus our low everyday prices you can save up to 80% versus the brochure price! Book your Disney cruise today with AffordableTours.com, your discounted cruise headquarters.Disney Travel Guide
|Sail Date||Cruise Line||Ship||Destination||Departs||Length||Price||You Save||Discounts|
|Jan 03, 2022||Disney||Magic||Middle East||Miami||Miami||5 Nights||Castaway Cay, Bahamas | Khasab, Oman | Miami, FL | Nassau, Bahamas||$1,050|
Up To $150 Onboard Credit
|Jan 17, 2022||Disney||Magic||Middle East||Miami||Miami||5 Nights||Castaway Cay, Bahamas | Khasab, Oman | Miami, FL | Nassau, Bahamas||$1,000|
Up To $150 Onboard Credit
|Jan 31, 2022||Disney||Magic||Bahamas||Miami||Miami||5 Nights||Castaway Cay, Bahamas | Khasab, Oman | Miami, FL | Nassau, Bahamas||$950|
Up To $150 Onboard Credit
|Feb 19, 2022||Disney||Magic||Bahamas||Miami||Miami||5 Nights||Castaway Cay, Bahamas | Khasab, Oman | Miami, FL | Nassau, Bahamas||$1,300|
Up To $200 Onboard Credit
|Feb 28, 2022||Disney||Magic||Middle East||Miami||Miami||5 Nights||Castaway Cay, Bahamas | Khasab, Oman | Miami, FL | Nassau, Bahamas||$1,025|
Up To $150 Onboard Credit
|Mar 14, 2022||Disney||Magic||Bahamas||Miami||Miami||5 Nights||Castaway Cay, Bahamas | Khasab, Oman | Miami, FL | Nassau, Bahamas||$1,325|
Up To $200 Onboard Credit
|Apr 11, 2022||Disney||Magic||Bahamas||Miami||Miami||5 Nights||Castaway Cay, Bahamas | Khasab, Oman | Miami, FL | Nassau, Bahamas||$1,450|
Up To $250 Onboard Credit
|Apr 25, 2022||Disney||Magic||Bahamas||Miami||Miami||5 Nights||Castaway Cay, Bahamas | Khasab, Oman | Miami, FL | Nassau, Bahamas||$1,050|
Up To $150 Onboard Credit
Disney Travel Guide
Disney Cruises Highlights
- Headquartered in Celebration, Florida, the Disney Cruise line once was called the Magical Cruise Company Limited. It was incorporated in 1996 with that name.
- The first cruise vessel of the Disney Cruise Line was the Disney Magic. It was introduced when the Disney Cruise Line was called the Magical Cruise Company Limited. The ship is now anchored in London, England.
- Disney Cruise Line is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Walt Disney Company.
- The AquaDuck Water Coaster is a favorite Disney amusement onboard ship.
- All Disney ships are painted in colors inspired by Walt Disney Company's iconic Mickey Mouse. While the hull is painted black, the trim and two funnels (stacks) are painted yellow and red, respectively. The Mickey Mouse logo is also displayed on each of the two chimneys.
- The Disney Cruise Line marked a first by including yellow lifeboats on its voyages instead of regulation orange. The company received special permission from the U.S. Coast Guard so they could keep with the special Mickey Mouse color scheme.
- The first ship of Disney, the Disney Magic, was built in two different locations – one half was built in Ancona, Italy and the other part, or the stern, was constructed just outside of Venice, Italy in Marghera. The first part was towed to Marghera so it could be welded with the stern
- The horn of the cruise line signals the first seven notes of the Disney song, "When You Wish Upon a Star."
- Disney is the only cruise line with ships that have 5 captains – Captains Mickey, Minnie, Hook, and Jack Sparrow (of the Pirates of the Caribbean) preside over each ship, as well as each ship's designated captain.
- The character, Captain Jack Sparrow, a main protagonist of the film series, Pirates of the Caribbean, was portrayed by actor, Johnny Depp, and was the creation of screenwriters, Ted Elliott and Terry Rossio.
- Disney's Captain Hook is a fictional character, created as the main antagonist in the 1904 play by J.M. Barrie called Peter Pan. Captain Hook was the arch-enemy of Peter Pan. In the play and its adaptations, Hook is the pirate captain of the ship called the Jolly Roger.
- Both ships, the Disney Magic and Disney Wonder. are 964 feet long – longer than the Magic Kingdom's Main Street U.S.A. at Disney World.
- The Disney Fantasy and Disney Dream, which are part of the Disney Cruise Line's fleet, are 1,115 feet in length. Both are longer than the Chrysler Building in New York City is tall. They also surpass the height of the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
- The Disney Magic features an anchor that weighs 28,200 pounds. That weight is about the same weight as 3 large elephants.
- Cruise-goers who attend onboard evening parties, such as the Pirates in the Caribbean event, can see a spectacular fireworks performance.
- On a typical 7-night Disney cruise on the Disney Magic, the cruise ship provides guests, on average, with 2,700 bottles of champagne.
- On a 7-night cruise, cruises guests on the Disney Magic also consume, on average, 5,000 pounds of beef, 10,000 pounds of chicken, 1,200 pounds of salmon, 1,000 pounds of lobster tail, 15,000 pounds of melon, 71,500 eggs, 57,820 cups of coffee, 12,385 bottles or cans of beer, and 3,125 gallons of soda.
- The Cast Members in the Disney Cruise Line dining room represent approximately 86 different nationalities – it is, indeed "a small world" after all"
- The food and décor of Disney Cruise Line's Palo restaurant is inspired by Italian influences. Italy was the origin for the construction of the cruise ships, the Disney Wonder and the Disney Magic.
- Disney's onboard Palo Restaurant was named for the poles that line Venice, Italy's canals.
- The wine list at the Palo Restaurant features wine selections that originate from some of the most mature and greatest vineyards worldwide, including the Super Tuscans, Tignanello, Ornellaia, and Sassicaia.
- The interiors of the Disney Magic and the Disney Dream embrace the art deco design, characterized by bold, solid colors and geometric prints.
- The inside of the ships, Disney Fantasy and Disney Wonder display the art nouveau style with its curved patterns and organic materials.
- Each cruise ship in the Disney line features an atrium lobby that celebrates a classic Disney character, such as Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Mickey, or Ariel.
- The Buena Vista Theatre, onboard, emulates the elegant movie theaters of the 1920s and 1930s, when creator Walt Disney first introduced Mickey Mouse in animated movies.
Disney Cruises Travel Tips
- The Disney Cruise Line offers fun clubs and programs for kids, such as the supervised Oceaneer Lab and Oceaneer Club for young guests, 3 to 12 years old.
- The Oceaneer Club features kid-friendly computers, multiple TVs (Including a large-screen TV for movies), four themed play zones, and a place to read.
- Disney's tech-based Oceaneer Lab includes an animator's studio, which allows a kid to draw his or her favorite Disney character. It also features an area for crafts.
- The Edge, on Disney cruise ships, allows kids, ages 11 to 14, to listen to music, surf the web, or play video games.
- The Vibe on Disney Cruise Line ships represents a lounge where teens, ages 14 to 17, can enjoy a non-alcoholic drink from the coffee bar, watch TV, or play video games.
- Babysitting services are provided in each ship's "It's a small world" nursery.
- During the evening, film screenings and live shows are part of the entertainment menu.
- Each ship is host to a Pirate Night, which features a themed dinner, deck party, and pyrotechnic display.
- Themed parties include the Disney Fantasy's Star Wars Day at Sea and Disney Wonder's and Disney Magic's Frozen Deck Party.
- Cruise-goers who are 21 and older have access to adult-only lounges, bars, and nightclubs onboard Disney ships.
- Most of the staterooms on the cruise ships feature ocean views, with many of the rooms featuring verandahs.
- As a cruise-industry first, most of the spacious stateroom accommodations on Disney cruise ships feature a sink and tub/shower arrangement in one part of the accommodation and sink and toilet in another room.
- The Walt Disney Theater spans over three decks and can seat up to 977 or 1,340 guests, spending on the cruise ship.
- Disney cruise ships feature almost an entire deck space for age-appropriate kids' activities.
Disney Cruises Things To Do
- A Disney Cruise Line cruise is designed primarily for families and makes planning a family vacation super easy. Therefore, Disney Cruise Line vacations are directed to multigenerational families, particularly families with young children. However, that does not mean the cruise line forgets the adults, as it features adult-only specialty restaurants, nightclubs, and quiet pools on all its four ships. While the large staterooms attract families, they also invite interest from a small number of honeymooners, couples, and singles. Anyone who wants a more peaceful cruise vacation should choose sailing outside the summer months, as cruise-goers begin to subside and the pace is therefore slower. The people on a Disney cruise enjoy its youthful vibe, as is evidenced by the cruise line's sail-away dance parties – each of which connect some of Disney's most lovable characters with Disney cruise guests. Pools are also designed for kid-friendly activities and adults who want to relive their childhood once again. If you love activities, such as miniature golf, ping-pong, or similar kid-friendly pastimes, you will feel right at home on a Disney cruise ship. In fact, anyone who loves Disney will also love a Disney cruise ship vacation.
Disney Cruises Frequently Asked Questions
- What is included in the cruise price when you book a cruise on Disney?
The price you pay for a cruise includes almost every part of the onboard experience, such as all three meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner), your stateroom accommodation, plus applicable port fees and taxes. You also have access to complimentary soft drinks, snacks, and ice cream. Disney-inspired Meet-and-Greets, onboard entertainment in the Walt Disney Theater, and live Broadway-type shows are included in the cruise cost as well. You can also see the latest first-run films at the Buena Vista Theater.
- What services are included for an additional charge while sailing on Disney?
Port Adventure shore excursions are extra, as well as salon and spa services, babysitting services, onboard photos, video games, phone calls, alcoholic beverages, and adult-only dining.
- What are the two most popular adult-only specialty restaurants onboard Disney ships?
Palo features Italian cuisine and is featured on all the Disney ships, and Remy is a French-themed restaurant that can be found on the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy.
- Are Disney pools heated if there is a drop in temperature?
Yes. Pools are heated when the water temperature drops below 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
- What activities can I do if I choose to stay onboard while other cruise guests are in port?
There are plenty of activities offered onboard. You can relax by the pool, enjoy a meal in one of the ship's restaurants, or work out at the ship's fitness center. Ships also offer spa and salon treatments. If you are 14 to 17 years old, you can visit the teen-only spa called "Chill."
- What makes Disney number one in Caribbean cruise getaways?
Disney features unforgettable Caribbean cruise vacations that feature 4-, 5-, 6-, or 7-night cruise itineraries from U.S. ports, such as Miami, Galveston, Port Canaveral (in Orlando), and New Orleans. Some of the ports-of-call include Cozumel, Costa Maya, Grand Cayman, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Tortola, St. Thomas, and Jamaica. All the trips normally include the Disney private island of Castaway Cay. Because travelers have more departure choices, they can more easily plan a Caribbean getaway. Also, the stop at Castaway Cay is only offered on Disney.
- What are Port Adventures?
Port Adventures are exciting shore excursions featured by Disney that have been specially designed to provide cruise-goers and families with interesting adventures at cruise destinations. For example, you can fly over canyons or snorkel, or participate in activities that will help you learn more about a locale's traditions or culture. You can even create a Private Port Adventure so you can gear your journey to your own travel needs and preferences.
- What cruise on Disney is the most common cruise that runs year-round?
Any of the Bahamas cruises can be taken any time throughout the year. Disney Cruise line features 3-, 4-, and 5-night cruises from Port Canaveral and Miami. Cruises stop in Nassau and Disney's private island, Castaway Cay. Guests can mail a souvenir message to friends and family back home from the post office on Castaway Cay.
- What environmental programs have been implemented on Disney Cruise Line ships?
Each ship has an environmental officer who oversees recycling, water reclamation, and the reduction of waste. For example, the condensation produced by shipboard AC units is collected for re-use for washing the ships' decks. This process alone saves 30 million gallons of water annually.
- Where are you more likely to see white-sand beaches?
If your goal is to delight in the white sands of the tropics, plan a cruise to the Eastern Caribbean with Disney. Not only will you see white sands, but the glistening azure waters will also take your breath away. Unspoiled splendor awaits at Tortola, St. Thomas, St. John's, and Disney's private island retreat called Castaway Cay.
- Does Disney feature cruise vacations to Alaska?
Yes. Disney features cruises to most parts of the world, including Alaska. Featured cities on an Alaskan cruise include Skagway, Icy Strait Point, Ketchikan, and Juneau.
- What are Very Merrytime Cruises?
Very Merrytime Cruises are specialty cruises that are featured during the Christmas season. They depart to Caribbean destinations and the Bahamas around mid-December.
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!