Show Barcelona Sailings
Barcelona is Spain's second largest city located on the northeast coast of the peninsula, and is home to one of the major Mediterranean ports. Spanish is the official language in Spain, but Catalan is also recognized as the co-official language. The weather is typically decent year-round, with the nicest months from May to July, as well as September. Tourists are drawn to the city because of its rich culture, long coastline with beautiful beaches, and several impressive architectural works that dot Barcelona's skyline.
Things to Do
- La Barceloneta- Famous for its beach, this area has a cosmopolitan, tourist-driven life of its own populated with bars, cafes, and booming music day and night. Visitors can also see the largest aquarium in Europe or ride the Montjuïc Cable Car for stunning views of the city.
- Gothic Quarter (Barri Gòtic Quarter)- The "old city" in the heart of Barcelona and the "original" Barcelona where the city all started. This area is characterized by winding, cobbled, ancient streets, wonderfully picturesque architecture, top quality restaurants and cafes.
Hotel Eurostars Grand Marina
Address: Moll de Barcelona, s/n, 08039 Barcelona, Spain
Phone: +34 936 03 90 00
2 miles from the Cruise Terminal
Hotel Grums Barcelona
Address: Carrer de Palaudàries, 26, 08004 Barcelona, Spain
Phone: +34 934 42 06 66
2 miles from the Cruise Terminal
- Visit the Sagrada Familia, a Roman Catholic basilica designed by famed Catalan architect Antoni Gaudí and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The architectural design combines Gothic and curvilinear Art Nouveau and remains unfinished. Enjoy a spectacular view of the city and admire the amazing exterior and interior of the monument.
- Relax at Barceloneta beach known for its lively atmosphere where vendors walk around selling everything from mojitos to on-the-spot massages and the beachfront promenade of cafes and bars. The perfect place to pass the time on a hot day, windsurf or kite surf or simply enjoy a refreshing drink at one of the many beach huts.
- Visit the “Gaudi Experience” multimedia centre just a few minutes walk from Park Güell and enjoy an immersive multimedia experience to help you learn more about Antoni Gaudí and his many works. Here, kids can learn using interactive screens and enjoy an immersive 4D show.
- Visit Camp Nou to experience the pride Catalans have for the FC Barcelona team. Holding nearly 100,000 screaming fans, Camp Nou is the largest stadium in Europe. The on-site museum showcases trophies and awards the team has won and interactive displays invite visitors to learn more about the fútbol culture.
Camp Nou: Calle Arístides Mallol, 12, 08028 Barcelona, Spain
FC Barcelona Lassa
Palau Blaugrana: Avenida de Joan XXIII, s/n, 08028 Barcelona, Spain
Port of Barcelona
Moll de les Drassanes, 31
08038 Barcelona, Spain
Follow signs for the WTCB car park located right inside the port of Barcelona.
Within walking distance to the cruise terminal
Directions From El Prat Airport (BCN) to the Port of Barcelona
- Head northwest on B-22- go 0.1 mi
- Continue straight to stay on B-22- go 0.1 mi
- Use the right 2 lanes to merge onto C-31 toward Barcelona/Lleida/Girona- go 7.6 mi
- Keep right to continue on Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes/C-31- go 0.1 mi
- At Plaça Espanya, take the 2nd exit onto Av. del Paraŀlel- go 1.4 mi
- Enter the roundabout
- Go 0.1 mi
*Destination will be on the right
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!