Show Bridgetown Sailings
The City of Bridgetown is the vibrant, capital city of the island nation of Barbados. Geographically, the Bridgetown port is located on the southwestern coast of the island along the Caribbean Sea and is the most easterly of all the Caribbean islands. Steeped in a rich history and culture, visitors will see a mix of the old and the new, with historic sites standing next to modern structures. Travelers will love the diverse shopping, dining and culture experiences Bridgetown offers.
Things to Do
- Speightstown- Also known as Little Bristol, the town is the second largest on the island and boasts a long and intriguing history. The historical buildings and architecture dates back to the early settlement of Barbados. Pick up some fresh fruits and vegetables from the sidewalk vendors.
- Holetown- One of the first settlements of Barbados, this town is located right in the heart of the tourist district on the west coast of the island. This area of town is full of excellent restaurants, shopping, hotels and night life.
Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados
Address: Aquatic Gap, Carlisle Bay, PO Box 639, Bridgetown, St. Michael, Barbados
Phone: +1 246-426-4000
2.7 miles to cruise terminal
Hilton Barbados Resort
Address: Needham's Point St. Michael, Bridetown, 11000, Barbados
Phone: +1 246-426-0200
2.8 miles to cruise terminal
- Visit the Barbados Parliament Museum to learn about to learn about the development of democracy in Barbados since 1629 until present time. The West Wing of Parliament offers traditional exhibits, artistic impressions and modern interactive experiences.
- See how sugarcane is made in rum at Mount Fay Rum Distillery. Sample the different products that are made on the island while doing a tasting with some food pairings.
- Harrison’s Cave is located in the heart of Barbados and is an underground limestone carven. Accessible by tram, view the streams, pools, stalagmites and stalactites that cover the area. Learn about the history and geology during a walking tour.
- Walk around the 6 acre Andromeda Botanic Gardens. Relax by the main pond and enjoy the all the tropical varieties of orchids, palms, hibiscus and cacti.
Princess Alice Highway,
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!