Buenos Aires Cruises
Buenos Aires Cruises
Show Buenos Aires Sailings
Buenos Aires is located on the southern shore, on the southeastern coast of the South American continent. Buenos Aires is the birthplace of Tango, the nightlife goes well beyond the morning, their passion for sports is felt through the whole city, and it is one of the most fashionable places in Latin America. Buenos Aires is the capital of Argentina and is full of European influences that shaped it to be the cosmopolitan city it is today.
Things to Do
- Villa Crespo - A quiet neighborhood on the rise, this place has fewer tourists and attractions but tons of new restaurants and trendy bars. Buenos Aires' famous Parque Centenario is also located in Villa Crespo and there are murals featured in the streets giving the area an artsy feel along with a modern twist.
Emperador Hotel Buenos Aires
Address: Av. del Libertador 420, C1001ABR CABA, Argentina
Phone: +54 11 4131-4000
2.1 miles from Cruise Terminal
Sheraton Buenos Aires Hotel & Convention Center
Address: San Martín 1225/1275, 1104 CABA, Argentina
Phone: +54 11 4318-9000
1.4 miles from Cruise Terminal
- Plaza Dorrego is a must-visit for all tourists. The cobblestone streets are filled with small shops, elegant bars, cafes, and on Sundays a market.
- In 1908, Teatro Colon was opened in Buenos Aires and is now considered one of the best opera houses in the world.
- Once the tallest building in Buenos Aires, Palacio Barolo is impossible to miss. The building was designed by Italian architect Mario Palanti, who took inspiration from Italian poet Dante Alighieri's’ writing.
- It's essential to go to a Milonga in Buenos Aires. A Milonga is a Tango dance club were both skilled and amateur dancers practice the elegant and romantic dance.
- For over 200 years of Argentine history, visit Museo Casa Rosada. It contains artifacts as well as various art exhibits.
- In 3 de Febrero park is the Paseo el Rosedal filled with over 18,000 roses, statues, a Spanish patio, and a lake. Nearby is a Japanese garden, a botanic garden, and multiple small landmarks.
- MALBA is the Latin American Art Museum of Buenos Aires and showcases the work of various Latin artists in their mission to promote and conserve Latin American culture.
Av. Ing. Huergo 431 - C.P. 1107
Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aires
Learn More About Buenos Aires Cruises
Review: Antarctica Expedition Cruise With Ponant
I just knew this Antarctica Expedition Cruise With Ponant was going to be the trip of a lifetime filled with surprises and wonders, and boy was I right!
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!