Cape Town Cruises
Cape Town Cruises
Show Cape Town Sailings
The capital of South Africa is located on the southwest coast and it is the oldest city in South Africa. In 1652 it was established as Cape Colony and served as a supply station for ships of the Dutch East India Company. Eventually it grew to the city that it is today with the discovery of diamonds and other materials. Cape Town is known for its harbor as well as its natural setting, which includes landmarks as Table Mountain and Cape Point.
Things to Do
- Victoria & Alfred Waterfront - The city’s most visited area is full of shops ranging from clothing to souvenirs, restaurants with authentic flavors, and the great Cape Wheel.
- Bo-Kaap - Formerly known as the Maley Quarter, this neighborhood is recognized as the birthplace of Cape Town's muslin community, and home to the brightly colored houses millions travel to see and photograph.
AC Hotel by Marriott Cape Town Waterfront
Address: Dockrail Road, Foreshore, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Phone: +27 21 137 1100
1.1 miles from Cruise Terminal
Radisson RED V&A Waterfront, Cape Town
Address: No. 6 Silo, Silo Square, V&A Waterfront, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Phone: +27 87 086 1578
0.3 miles from Cruise Terminal
- Following its origin as a trade city, the Victoria Wharf Shopping Centre is the best place to shop and explore the restaurants of South Africa all in one place.
- Learn all about the discovery of precious metals and gems in the Cape Town Diamond Museum and how that shaped the city to what it is today.
- Originally named Hoerikwaggo, “mountain in the sea”, Table Mountain is a symbol of South Africa. On the hike you get to see native wildlife, and when you get to the top you can see all of Cape Town.
- Look at marine life such as sharks, sea turtles, rays and penguins. Visit the Two Oceans Aquarium during feeding time to see the scuba divers interact with the wildlife while they answer your questions.
- Get a 360 view of the city and its landmarks on The Cape Wheel.
- The Company's Garden provides adventure and relaxation away from the noisy city. At the cafe you can buy a specialty tea or light traditional food, and peanuts to feed the squirrels. The park is filled with native flora and fauna, a water fountain, and it is surrounded by museums.
The National Team of South Africa is nicknamed “Bafana, Bafana”
FNB Stadium: Soccer City Ave, Nasrec, Johannesburg, 2147, South Africa
The South Africa Cricket Team is nicknamed Proteas, and has gained status mainly in recent years.
There are many cricket stadiums spread around South Africa.
Cape Town Cruise Terminal
V & A Waterfront, Cape Town, 8002, South Africa
Multi-leveled parking garage is a short walk across the street to the cruise terminals.
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!