Show Dubai Sailings
Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury, its famous skyline, nightlife, and man made islands. Although oil helped Dubai grow, today less than five percent of the emirates’ revenue comes from oil and the economy relies mostly on tourism, trade, and financial services.
Things to Do
- Jumeirah- Located on the coast of Dubai, this is the perfect spot to visit the beach and participate in watersports available. Jumeirah is home to the Jumeirah Mosque where tours are given to non-muslims to promote cultural understanding.
- Dubai Design District- This trendy neighborhood is on the rise. It has tons of indie coffee shops, up-and-coming fashion designers, and modern art galleries promoting unknown artists work.
Howard Johnson by Wyndham Bur Dubai
Address: Khalid Bin Waleed Rd Bur Dubai Dubai, U.A.E
4 miles from Cruise Terminal
Royal Ascot Hotel
Address: Khalid bin waleed Road,Bur Dubai, Dubai, U.A.E.
Phone: +971 4 3558500
4.3 miles from Cruise Terminal
- The Women's Museum mission is to educate and empower newer generations by showcasing the art of young female artist.
- The Dubai Mall is the main attraction of Dubai. The mall offers over 200 luxury brands, a theme park, indoor waterfall, ice rink and it has an aquarium inside.
- Al Fahidi Historical Neighbourhood stands near the Dubai Creek which was essential to the Bani Yas tribe, and the overall trade relations of the emirate.
- Originally a fort built in 1787, the Dubai Museum was established in 1971. The full history of Dubai and its culture can be seen inside the museum.
- The Dubai Fountain is the largest choreographed fountain system in the world. It gives 30 minute displays with water jets, music, and lights.
- Burj Khalifa is a 828 meter skyscraper. Its 160 stories are made up of a hotel, offices, restaurants, a viewing deck, and art spread out through the building.
Cruise Terminal, Port Rashid - Dubai
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!