Mumbai Bombay Cruises
Mumbai Bombay Cruises
Show Mumbai Bombay Sailings
Mumbai is the capital of the state of Maharashtra, and the most heavily populated city of India. In 1995 this city changed its name from Bombay to Mumbai, after the Mumba Devi goddess, to better represent its Maratha heritage. Mumbai is India's largest city and most populated area. It is a major commercial, industrial, financial, trading and film center. The enormous movie industry located in Mumbai gave it the famed nickname “Bollywood”. The city has a deep natural harbor and the port handles over half of India's passenger traffic and a significant amount of cargo. Mumbai is also one of the few cities to hold a national park, the Sanjay Gandhi National Park, within its city limits.
Things to Do
- Kala Ghoda -The creative and artistic neighborhood of Mumbai. This area is filled with museums, art galleries, street performers, and hip cafes.
- Branda West - In this trendy neighborhood you can find stylish restaurants and bars, modern fashion boutiques, and classic churches on every street.
Address:17, Shri S.R. Marg, Ballard Estate, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001, India
Phone: +91 22 6658 0500
2.5 miles from Cruise Terminal
Hotel Landmark Annex
Address: 34, Walchand Hirachand Marg, Indira Docks, Ballard Estate, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400038, India
2.2 miles from Cruise Terminal
- Buy bangles, clothing, jewelry, sandals, and other traditional goods in Colaba Causeway Market, and if you get hungry Colaba Market is very close by and full of fresh fruits.
- In 1902, The Taj Mahal Palace Hotel opened its doors and since then been the most luxurious place in all of Mumbai. You can tour the lavish hotel and learn the history surrounding it.
- Previously known as Prince of Wales Museum, the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya, or CSMVS for short, is Mumbais’ main museum. It has ancient artifacts, artworks and sculptures. The amazing Indo-Saracenic architecture is another attraction to this landmark.
- On the east side of Mumbai is Elephanta Island, home to five Hindu caves and two Buddhist. The Elephanta caves are among the most visited, they were built in the 5th to 6th century AD were dedicated to Shiva and his life.
- Overlooking the harbour is the Gateway of India. It was built in 1924 to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary in 1911.
- Khotachiwadi is visual representation of the cultural influence other countries had on India. This village has old- portuguese style architecture.
Angriya Cruise Mumbai Terminal
Princess Dock, Mumbai Port Trust, Mazgaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400009, India
Multi-leveled parking garage is a short walk from the cruise terminal.
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!