Show Osaka Sailings
Osaka, located on the island of Honshu, is the historical capital of Japan and is one of Japan's chief industrial centers and ports. This bustling city is composed of 24 wards and is the second largest metropolitan area in Japan after Tokyo. Osaka is known for being one of the country’s most laid back cities and locals are warm and hospitable. You don’t want to miss the museums, impressive buildings, and amusements parks all over the city. Plus, Osaka has one of the best foodie scenes in all of Japan.
Things to Do
- Namba - This entertainment hub of Osaka is full of street food, cultural performances and a lively nightlife. Grab some East Asian cuisine at the mall with a roof garden or go shopping for video games and comic books at the many pop culture shops.
- Shinsaibashi- This is the heart of the shopping district in Osaka, from high end boutiques to value priced stores. The missive, covered shopping street, Shinsaibashi-suji, is at the center of this area. Nearby, is an American-theme shopping area that is full of Osaka’s youth culture where you can find eclectic American replicas, like cowboy hats and the Statue of Liberty.
Hotel Keihan Universal Tower
Address: 6-2-45,Shimaya，Konohana-ku, 554-0024 Osaka - Japan
Phone: +81 6-6465-1001
4 miles to cruise terminal
Hotel Universal Port
Address: 554-0031 1-1-111 Sakurajima, Konohana-ku, Osaka
Phone: +81 6-6463-5000
4 miles to cruise terminal
- Visit the Osaka Castle, a historical landmark built in 1583. It was constructed to be a symbol of majesty in Osaka. The castle is one of Japan's most famous landmarks and it played a major role in the unification of Japan during the 16th century.
- Sometimes regarded as the first Buddhist and oldest officially administered temple in Japan, explore the Shitennoji Temple. It was founded in 593 by Prince Shotoku and the outside grounds are free to enter.
- Take a ride on this 369 foot, illuminated, Tempozan Giant Ferris Wheel. Located right on the water near the cruise terminal, it offers 480 passengers panoramic views of the city and river.
- Universal Studios Japan is sprawling popular theme park that features rides and entertainment based on famous American movies. Harry Potter fans, be sure to stop by The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Hogwarts Castles.
Catch a baseball or basketball game while visiting Osaka!
Kyocera Dome Osaka: 3 Chome-中２-1 Chiyozaki, Nishi-ku, Osaka, 550-0023, Japan
Ookini Arena Maishima: 2 Chome-2-15 Hokkoryokuchi, Konohana Ward, Osaka, 554-0042, Japan
Tempozan Passenger Terminal
Minato-ku, Osaka, 552-0021, Japan
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!