Show Papeete Sailings
French Polynesia is a group of islands located in the South Pacific Ocean. They have become one the best vacation destination and resort hot spots, with extinct volcanoes, waterfalls, and unique black sand beaches. Papeete is the capital of French Polynesia and is located on the island Tahiti, the largest island.
Things to Do
- Moorea - This island has tall mountains with waterfalls tumbling down. It is the best island to explore and adventure an amazing landscape.
- Bora Bora - The luxury resorts and floating villas characterize this island as the number one romantic destination.
Tahiti Nui Hotel
Address: Ave du Prince Hīnoi, Papeete 98713, French Polynesia
Phone: +689 40 46 38 99
1 mile from Cruise Terminal
Hotel Sarah Nui
Address:: BP 4354 Fare Tony, Papeete 98713, French Polynesia
Phone: +689 40 50 35 30
1.3 miles from Cruise Terminal
- Mount 'Orohena is an extinct volcano and the regions tallest peak. It has a grassy landscape and a mesmerizing waterfall.
- Marché de Papeete is a market where you can experience the true authenticity of living like a local in Tahiti. There is local produce, fresh seafood, and handmade crafts like jewelry, and wood carvings.
- Built in 1875, Papeete Catholic Cathedral still stands near the port with glass stained windows and three bells.
- Discover the origin of the precious black pearls of Robert Wan jewelry in the Robert Wan Pearl Museum.
- Bougainville Park is a small park in the middle of Papeete that offers tranquility surrounded by native wildlife.
- Visit one of the many impressive black sand beaches on the coast of Tahiti.
BP 9164 Motu Uta
Learn More About Papeete Cruises
Review: Society Islands And Tuamotus With Paul Gauguin
Tahiti and Bora Bora is a beautiful slice of the world! Paul Gauguin will give you the best experience that the French Polynesia has to offer!
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!