Show Philipsburg Sailings
St. Maarten is the smallest landmass to be divided between two self-governing powers, the Dutch and French. The legend states that St. Maarten was divided by means of a race, and the Frenchman quickly claimed 21 square miles of territory, while the Dutchman who took multiple breaks to sip Dutch Gin only took 16. Philipsburg is the capital of Dutch St. Maarten, and it is located between Great Bay and the Great Salt Pond.
Things to Do
- Downtown Montreal - A shopper’s paradise. This sophisticated urban area provides the best museums, fine dining, and the streets are full of high end fashion and art inspirations.
- Maho - This place is home to Maho beach, the beach with white sand beaches, crystal clear waters and extremely close airplane landings.
Horizon View Beach Front Hotel
Address: 49 Front St, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
Phone: +1 721-543-2120
.9 miles to cruise terminal
Sea Palace Resort
Address: 147 Front St, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
Phone: +1 721-542-2700
1.6 miles to cruise terminal
- Shopping is the ultimate leisure activity in Philipsburg because all the shops are duty-free and sales-tax-free. Walk through Front Street, there are plenty of shops, and you can always find jewelry, and other items not produced in the States.
- Try your luck at Casino Rouge at Noir Sxm, or any of the other casinos this island offers.
- Delight in Guavaberry Liqueur. Native to the Caribbean, the Guavaberry is abundant on the islands and during colonial times it was first used to infuse rum, similar to Schnapps.
- Take a taxi to the ecological park, Rainforest Adventures St Maarten - Rockland Estate to zip line and enjoy the beautiful view of the Islands from new heights.
- The beaches are the perfect destination for snorkeling and scuba diving for both experts and beginners.
- Visit the Yoda Guy Movie Exhibit to meet the special effects designer Nick Maley and explore movie memorabilia from Star Wars and other famous movies.
Juancho Yrausquin Blvd, Sint Maarten
Learn More About Philipsburg Cruises
Review: 9 Night Bermuda And Caribbean Cruise With Royal Caribbean
Read a traveler review about her 9 night Bermuda & Caribbean Cruise with Royal Caribbean, from Cape Liberty, NJ on Anthem of the Seas.
Review: Eastern Caribbean With MSC Cruises
By: Shub Masood, Administrative Assistance This summer, my parents, children, and I cruised along the Eastern Caribbean with MSC Cruises aboard their brand new ship, the Seaside. I was a little nervous about trying out a European cruise line, because I didn’t know if the service and other quality standards would be up to par with…
Review: 7 Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise With Royal Caribbean
By: Cristina Elias, Administrative and Accounting Manager This year, my family and I took an Eastern Caribbean cruise with Royal Caribbean. We sailed on the Oasis of the Seas out of Orlando on a 7-night journey, stopping in Philipsburg, San Juan and Labadee.
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!