Santos (Sao Paulo) Cruises
Santos (Sao Paulo) Cruises
Show Santos (Sao Paulo) Sailings
Santos is a southern coastal city in the San Paulo state of Brazil. Since the first plantations of coffee that began during the 18th century, Santos has had a major role in the exportation of Brazilian coffee grains. To this day Brazil is still the biggest producer of the best coffee in the world.
Things to Do
- Sao Paulo - A short drive from Santos is one of the most populated cities in the world. The city is energetic, full of unique architecture, art galleries and museums, and delicious Brazilian food.
Hotel Novotel Santos
Address: Av. Ana Costa, 473 - Gonzaga, Santos - SP, 11060-003, Brazil
Phone: +55 13 3878-9700
8 miles to cruise terminal
Address: R. Guaiaó, 70 - Aparecida, Santos - SP, 11035-260, Brazil
Phone: +55 13 3278-1400
6 miles to cruise terminal
- Brazil is known for surfing, perfect tans, and overall beach life. Visit the sandy beach that runs all along the shore of the city looking out to the Bay of Santos. There is also a couple of statues and small landmarks along the way, like the Praça das Bandeiras.
- Monte Serrat is a mountain peak that will give you a birds-eye view of Santos and the green hills that surround it. There are cable cars that take you all the way to the top.
- Tour the Coffee Museum and learn the extensive history of the drink we all love and can’t lie without. Plus, take the perfect souvenir back home.
- Take a short boat ride to the former prison and fortress of Santos. It was turned into the Fortress Museum of Santos and now holds the amazing history plus the best views of the bay.
- Pele started his career in Santos FC, in the barrio of Vila Belmiro in Santos and is considered by many people the best player of all time. Learn his story in the Pele Museum located in northern Santos.
Catch a soccer game while visiting Brazil!
Santos Futebol Clube
Estádio Urbano Caldeira: Rua Princesa Isabel, S/N, Vila Belmiro - Vila Belmiro, Santos - SP, 11075-501, Brazil
Companhia Docas do Estado de Sao Paulo (CODESP)
Avenida Rodrigues Alves s/n
Santos, Sao Baulo 11015-900
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!