Show Singapore Sailings
Singapore is a city-state in southern Malaysia. It was founded as a trading post for the British Empire in the 19th century. This fishing village grew financially and culturally over the years and became the home of innovation.
Things to Do
- Chinatown - The Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and other historical landmarks are located here, there’s a whole street just for Chinese street food, and multiple shops full of souvenirs and jade jewelry shops.
- Sentosa Island - Over the years this neighborhood has become the number one island resort of Singapore for having the best beaches and heart racing outdoor activities.
The Westin Singapore
Address: 12 Marina View Asia Square Tower, 2, Singapore 018961
Phone: +65 6922 6888
1.9 miles from Cruise Terminal
Sofitel So Singapore
Address: 35 Robinson Rd, Singapore 068876
Phone: +65 6701 6800
2.4 miles from Cruise Terminal
- The Fountain of Wealth is located in the middle of the Suntec City shopping complex and is meant to bring prosperity to the businesses and the workers at the mall. It offers nightly shows with lights and waterworks.
- The Universal Studios in Singapore is a movie-themed amusement park that has both moderate and extreme rides for all ages.
- At night, taste new concoctions at all the modern award-winning bars and dance at energetic night clubs.
- The beauty of the Gardens by the Bay begins with the architecture. The gardens are composed of Bay South, Bay East, and Bay Central. They all have different attractions including floral displays, and waterfalls, as well as art and sculptures spread throughout the gardens.
- As part of its vision of being a city in a forest, the land was restored and the Singapore Botanic Gardens was built to protect the flora and fauna. This 160-year old garden was named a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- The National Museum of Singapore tells the story of how a small village became the brightly lit growing city that it is today.
Marina South Pier
31 Marina Coastal Dr, Singapore 018988
A multi-leveled parking garage is a short walk from the cruise terminal.
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!