Show Tianjin Sailings
Often called Jin by the locals, Taijin is a major port city in northeastern China and is Beijing's’ gateway to the sea. The city has many architectural influences from the 9 countries that previously shared the territory- Italy, Germany, France, Russia, Great Britain, Austria, Japan, and Belgium. Its ports are located on Bohai Gulf on the Pacific Ocean. Tianjin is generally flat with swamps near the coast, but hills do exist far north where the Yanshan Mountains pass through the tip of northern Tianjin.
Things to Do
- Heping- Located in the middle of Taijin, the Heping District is the neighborhood for commerce, business, and finance.
- Hedong- Its name means “east of the river”, specifically Hai River. The Taijin train station is also here so travel is easy and accessible.
Sheraton Tianjin Binhai Hotel
Address: 50 2nd St, Binhai Xinqu, Tianjin Shi, China, 300457
Phone: +86 22 6528 8888
16 miles from Cruise Terminal
Ascott TEDA MSD Tianjin
Address: 7 Xincheng W Rd, Binhai Xinqu, Tianjin Shi, China, 300457
Phone: +86 22 5999 7666
15 miles from Cruise Terminal
- To experience the true culture of Taijin visit Guwenhua Jie. A street lined up with antique shops, handmade craft souvenirs, food stands, jade jewelers, and very close is the Palace of Queen of Heaven.
- Get the best views of the city on the Tianjin Eye, a 120 meter high Ferris wheel, next to the Hai River.
- The Porcelain house is a French-style mansion dedicated to porcelain chinaware and its history in China.
- The eighth tallest standing tower in the world is the Tianjin radio and television tower at 415.2 meters. It is mostly used for communications but there is an observation hub and a revolving restaurant.
- Taste the famous Chinese street food on Nanshi Food Street, renowned for cheap authentic street food. Try Erdogan Zhagao - traditional Tianjin fried rice cake.
- The Chaoyin Temple was reconstructed in 1992 to honor the local faiths. Inside you can see multiple people worshiping Buddha. The temple offers incense in case tourists want to participate.
35 Xingang Road No 2
Tianjin, Heibei 300456
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!