Dates & Prices
Up to $75 onboard credit (spending cash) per cabin on this sailingMention Promo Code: PC-AT100
Deposits from $50 + 2 Category UpgradeMention Promo Code: PC-46379
Deposits from $50 + 2 Category Upgrade
Deposits from $50 + 2 Category Upgrade
Early Saver fare is subject to availability and is capacity controlled. $50 per person deposit is applicable to 2-9 day sailings (including Alaska, Vista, Horizon, & Panorama sailings but excluding all Europe, Celebration, and Mardi Gras sailings). $99 per person deposit is applicable to 10+ day, all Europe, Celebration and Mardi Gras sailings. Deposit is non-refundable, applicable to sailings outside of final payment due date, and is valid for all ships, stateroom types and sail dates. Room location upgrades are automatically assigned at the time of booking and are based on availability in like to like categories only (interior to interior, ocean view to ocean view and balcony to balcony). Upgrade is not available on upper/lower, obstructed, and cove categories. Changes made to the reservation may result in the assessment of cancellation penalties or service fees. Full names are required for each guest. Carnival reserves the right to withdraw and/or change offer at any time without prior notice. Price Protection applies to the cruise fare only and does not include Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses range from $63.14 to $427.64, and are assessed on a per guest basis for all guests according to the itinerary. Early Saver fare is backed by a unique price protection policy (only available to bookings made in USD currency) that allows you to adjust your cruise fare to the best available fare for a like category stateroom (no downgrades allowed) advertised by Carnival and available to the general public. Price protection will be subject to the prevailing Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses and/or fuel supplement if applicable. Carnival will honor your request for price protection if the reduction on the total amount paid for your booking results only from a lower cruise fare and not from the booked ancillary services, such as air, transfers, pre-paid gratuities, or Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. The guest is responsible for increases to ancillary services such as air, resulting from changes to ship and/or sail date, or adjustments to cruise fare. Early Saver price protection does not apply to group rates, membership programs, charters, select promotional fares, travel agent rebates, or other travel agent promotions not offered by Carnival to the general public. When re-pricing to a new promotion, guest assumes all terms and conditions of the new promotion and may forfeit any or all features associated with the original fare, such as cabin assignment, onboard credit, an upgrade, special deposit and payment terms, etc. A $50 change fee per guest will be assessed for ship and/or sail date changes made prior to final payment due date. Remaining funds are nonrefundable/nontransferable and will be held as a future cruise credit to be applied to your cruise fare on a sailing within 24 months from the date of cancellation. Guest may select their stateroom. Offer applies to new bookings made between January 19, 2021 and January 30, 2021. Offer is applicable on sailings through April 2023 where Early Saver is available. Request rate code PEG. Ships' Registry: The Bahamas, Panama & Malta.
Health and Safety Protocols
In addition to Carnival's existing rigorous daily cleaning regimen and standards, Carnival has established additional sanitation/disinfection/cleaning measures:
- More frequent sanitizing of tables, chairs, menus and other surfaces in restaurants and bars before use.
- More frequent open deck sanitation of sun loungers, outdoor furniture, mini-golf, sports equipment, handrails, etc.
- Additional sanitizing of frequently hand-touched surfaces in all public areas and lounges, all restaurants, lobbies, elevators, handrails, public phones, counters, public displays, medical centers, gangways, casino chips, games, slot machines, fitness machines, children’s toys, and security screening equipment, among others.
- Wherever possible, staff is serving guests at food stations, including the Lido buffet and ice cream machines. Where not possible due to layout restrictions or other locations such as condiment set-ups and salsa bars, dedicated personnel are posted to monitor these stations and service and ensure they are cleaned and sanitized in a timely manner. In any self-service areas that remain, serving utensils are replaced on a more frequent basis.
- Stateroom surfaces and fixtures are thoroughly cleaned up to twice daily with particular attention to bathrooms and surfaces frequently touched. All guest corridors including handrails and stateroom door handles are frequently sanitized. During instances that guests display flu-like symptoms, the stateroom will receive additional deep cleaning.
- Hand-washing sinks and/or hand sanitizing applications are available at the entrances to all dining rooms and the Lido buffet. A roster of guest communications detailing proper hand-washing techniques are visible throughout the ships and reiterated by staff and officers onboard.
- Additional hand sanitizers/dispensers have been placed in highly trafficked locations where there may not be hand-wash sinks available.
- The temperature in the ships' washers and dryers has been increased for enhanced disinfection of laundered goods, including bedding, tablecloths, towels, napkins, etc.
- At night, a deep cleaning and disinfection process is conducted utilizing electro-static applications through specialized machines in highly-trafficked public areas (including all restaurants, the fitness center, spa, lido deck areas, promenade, casino, medical center, public restrooms, lounges, bars, lobbies, elevators, atrium, youth activity centers, arcade and all crew public areas).
Carnival's onboard Medical Centers are staffed to handle a wide variety of staff and crew medical situations. Any guest or crew member who exhibits symptoms of influenza or upper respiratory infection with fever is strongly encouraged to visit the medical center for a complimentary medical consultation.
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: When should I arrive at the port?
Question: How can I communicate with my family and friends at home when I am on the cruise?
A job well done would and will use again
I just returned from another cruise booked by Kia at AffordableTours.com on Carnival Cruise Lines. The cabin was comfortable and convenient and the price was great. AffordableTours.com has a platform that is very useful for planning and researching travel and Kia always has answers about details and the price is very good. I am grateful that Kia and AffordableTours.com are available to meet my travel needs and interests. I find real value and assistance here.
Trena is a great agent, fast, responsive, and accurate every time.
We had a FUNTASTIC time. For the price we paid, we were treated far better than what we deserved. The staff treated us like Kings and Queens; often going out of their way to bless us. It was a wonderful family vacation!
Susan checked on my trip periodically before the departure date and she discovered that I had mistakenly purchased a second travel insurance policy. After notifying me, she was able to cancel the additional purchase. She was always available to answer any questions and she graciously made last-minute transportation arrangements for my family. Susan was always courteous, knowledgeable, and very pleasant to talk with. Her friendly demeanor made it a pleasure to work with her.
From the first day of travel, the atmosphere and service was above average. We enjoyed the hospitality and plan to book another cruise in 2020.
We get the best and most professional help and out expectations have always been met.
We had a great 50th Anniversary cruise with our family. The staff was wonderful...even though we were in an open seating dining room and did not have the same waiters every night, they asked our names and remembered them! Five stars for ALL the staff. The evening stage performances were not as high tier as other cruise lines. The kids, ages 7 to 16 loved the kids clubs and did not want to leave.
The itinerary was exactly what I expected. Accommodations met my our expectations as well.
Couldn't have had a better trip thank u guys
It was a very beautiful experience and this was my first cruise but I decently going back next year and I will use this same website to book because the agents are so nice and friendly and always there to answer any questions you have.
Our housekeeper Abigale was friendly and professional. The rooms were very clean and I am very particular.
I love the service I get with Dawn. She always makes me and the others I take on trips feel like they are special.
Got back with me in a timely fashion. All questions were answered. Very good customer service.
Loved the balcony and the spacious room. Service was great.
Navigator of the SeasStarts
Navigator of the SeasStarts
Symphony of the SeasStarts
Call Us Now 1-800-627-3753
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!