Dates & Prices
Up to $500 onboard credit (spending cash) per cabin on this sailingMention Promo Code: PC-AT100
Save Now Cruise Later, up to $2300 in value!Mention Promo Code: PC-45808
Save Now Cruise Later, up to $2300 in value!
Save Now Cruise Later, up to $2300 in value!
Offers valued at up to $2300 per stateroom:
• Free drinks
• Free gratuities
• Free Dining Package
• Free Wi-Fi for Suites
• 50% Reduced Deposit
• PLUS take 20% off all shore excursions on select cruises to Europe, Alaska, Mexico & more.
Offers are per stateroom based on double occupancy and are for new bookings only. Valid only on select sailings. Other terms and conditions may apply.
*Fares and Have it All Sale offers are based on Promo(s) NX/ZX. Featured sale fares are per person based on double occupancy, cruise or Land+Sea Journeys only. Fares are in US dollars. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional on all fares for all guests and range from $95 to $1060. Subject to availability. Offers are per stateroom based on double occupancy. Offers are available for new bookings only, apply only to the cruise portion of Alaska Land+Sea Journeys, are not combinable with any other discounts and are not transferable or refundable nor redeemable for cash. Offers are applicable on select 2020-2022 sailings. Total offer value of up to US$2,300 based on double occupancy in a Suite for 14-day cruise. Free drinks offer is based on Signature Beverage Package and has a daily limit of 15 beverages. Free/Prepaid gratuities (hotel service charges): Holland America Line pre-pays room gratuities on behalf of guests. Gratuities for bar, dining room wine accounts, or spa/salon services are not included. Signature Dining Package: Guests receive one complimentary Canaletto dinner and one complimentary Pinnacle Grill dinner per person. Reduced Deposit is valid for new bookings only. Bookings made on voyages requiring immediate final payment are not eligible for a reduced deposit. Suite offer: Free Wi-Fi / Premium Internet Package is per person for guests 1 and 2 only sharing a Suite and is available until allocation is exhausted. For full offer terms and conditions, please refer to hollandamerica.com/haveitall. Offers are capacity controlled and may be modified or withdrawn without prior notice. Other restrictions may apply. Have it All Sale offer ends December 8, 2020. Ships' Registry: The Netherlands.
|Jun 13, 2021||Amsterdam, Netherlands||---||05:00 PM|
|Jun 14, 2021||At Sea||---||---|
|Jun 15, 2021||Scenic Cruising Oslofjord||---||---|
|Jun 15, 2021||Oslo, Norway||08:00 AM||04:00 PM|
|Jun 16, 2021||Kristiansund, Norway||08:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|Jun 17, 2021||Stavanger, Norway||08:00 AM||03:00 PM|
|Jun 18, 2021||Scenic Cruising Sognefjord||---||---|
|Jun 18, 2021||Flaam, Norway||07:00 AM||07:00 PM|
|Jun 19, 2021||At Sea||---||---|
|Jun 20, 2021||Amsterdam, Netherlands||07:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|Jun 21, 2021||At Sea||---||---|
|Jun 22, 2021||Scenic Cruising Hardangerfjord||---||---|
|Jun 22, 2021||Eidfjord, Norway||07:00 AM||03:00 PM|
|Jun 23, 2021||Molde, Norway||10:00 AM||09:00 PM|
|Jun 24, 2021||Cruising Geirangerfjord||---||---|
|Jun 24, 2021||Geiranger, Norway||07:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|Jun 25, 2021||Bergen, Norway||08:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|Jun 26, 2021||At Sea||---||---|
|Jun 27, 2021||Amsterdam, Netherlands||07:00 AM||---|
Health and Safety Protocols
The following policies have already been implemented across all Holland America's entire fleet:
Timely safety and hygiene communications
- Guests will find information in the daily program and on their stateroom televisions.
- Tips displayed on onboard digital screens throughout the ship.
- Daily announcements by the Cruise & Travel Director.
Restaurants, bars and lounges
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are in high-traffic locations, including all entrances to all dining rooms and the Lido Market.Guests will find information in the daily program and on their stateroom televisions.
- Lido Market hand sanitizer stations are staffed to prompt guests to either use the sanitizer or use the available hand washing stations.
- All food service stations, including Lido Market, will be staffed. Any self-serve areas that remain, such as condiment set-ups, will be monitored by dedicated personnel. All serving utensils in self-service locations are replaced every 30 minutes.
Housekeeping for staterooms and suites
- Stateroom surfaces and fixtures are thoroughly cleaned up to twice daily with particular attention to bathrooms, handles, and frequently touched surfaces
- Oxivir solution is used as a secondary sanitation method on all touch points after each stateroom is serviced.
- All guest corridors including handrails, elevator buttons and stateroom door handles are frequently sanitized.
- A nightly deep cleaning and disinfection process for all highly-trafficked public areas using foggers, including: all restaurants, the fitness center, spa, Lido deck areas, promenade, casino, medical center, public restrooms, lounges, bars, lobbies, elevators, atrium, youth activity centers, arcades and all crew public areas.
Guests with flu-like symptoms
- Any stateroom of a guest displaying flu-like symptoms will receive additional deep cleaning.
- All bed linens, table cloths, towels, napkins, etc. in the affected room will be laundered in a high-temperature sanitation wash and dry program.
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: When should I arrive at the port?
Question: How can I communicate with my family and friends at home when I am on the cruise?
Holland America was a pleasant surprise. Food was excellent, staff was very friendly and efficient and the entertainment was incredible. 2 shows a day of a very talented string quintet.
Pete was excellent and very patient.
The Nieuw Statendam was excellent, the best ship, staff and services from al other HAL ships. The food was outstanding and again better than other HAL ships including Princess and Celebrity cruises. Entertainment shows in the theater were at best OK. Seems like the cruise industry is cutting back on this everywhere. Internet still bad and a rip-off, should be included in the price you pay. Every one, like food, need internet today.
Excellent and beautiful ship! Excellent dinner, Ports, Staff, guest services, internet, etc......
Overall HAL did a great job with the exception of the main dining room staff. They just didn't care. Specialty restaurants were different and had a great staff.
Nice new ship, attentive staff, some rough seas on the transatlantic crossing.
Everything was terrific especially the food and entertainment. Staff was very helpful and friendly.
Affordable Tours staff did a nice job booking our stateroom and to off boat excursions.
Holland America's Nieuw Statendam is a lovely new ship with excellent service and high food quality, both in the dining room and in the specialty restaurants. The Lounges along the Music Walk provide great nightly entertainment. The entertainment in the main theater was not as good as other cruise lines we have been on.
Jewel of the SeasStarts
Call Us Now 1-800-627-3753
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!