Dates & Prices
Up to $300 onboard credit (spending cash) per cabin on this sailingMention Promo Code: PC-AT100
View & Verandah - The Ultimate EventMention Promo Code: PC-46231
View & Verandah - The Ultimate Event
View & Verandah - The Ultimate Event
- Big Stateroom Upgrades
- Signature Beverage Package
- Free one-night specialty dining
- 10% off all shore excursions
- 50% Reduced Deposit
- Free and Reduced fares for kids (additional fees apply)
Fares and offers are based on Promo(s) NV/UV/VV. Featured fares are per person based on double occupancy, cruise or Land+Sea Journeys only. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional and range from $85 to $1,285 USD. Offer is subject to availability. Offers are per stateroom based on double occupancy, for 1st and 2nd guests sharing a stateroom and exclude 3rd/4th guests. Offers are available for new bookings only, apply only to the cruise portion of Alaska Land+Sea Journeys, are not combinable with any other discounts and are not transferable or refundable. Offers are applicable on select 2021 & 2022 departures. US$3,800 value is based on category A, 14-day ms Rotterdam August 29, 2021 sailing, occupancy of 4 in a stateroom.
Stateroom upgrades are available in select stateroom categories and are subject to availability of the staterooms in the higher category.
Signature Beverage Package has a daily limit of 15 beverages, which includes all beverages priced at US$11.00 or lower. Guests must order beverages one at a time and must be 21 years or older for alcoholic beverages. Sharing is not permitted. Beverage management reserves the right to revoke the package if misused and refuse service for any reason, including service of alcoholic beverages to intoxicated guests. Package excludes purchases made in Signature Shops, Mini Bar and In Room Dining, or beverages on Half Moon Cay.
One Night Specialty Dining: Guests receive a one-night complimentary dining offer at either Pinnacle Grill or at Tamarind. Reservations and dining times will be assigned onboard, and a confirmation card will be placed in your stateroom upon embarkation day. Dining venue is based on ship type. Offer excludes Specialty Dining Events in the Pinnacle Grill such as Sel De Mer, De Librije, Master Chef’s Table and Sommelier Dinner.
Shore excursion 10%-off offer applies all available shore excursions on select sailings, purchased in advance of embarkation, prior to March 14, 2021. If a shore excursion is canceled once on board, refund will be the amount paid.
Reduced Deposit is valid for new bookings only. Bookings made on voyages requiring immediate final payment are not eligible for a reduced deposit.
Offer Ends February 28, 2021.
|Jun 06, 2021||Amsterdam, Netherlands||---||05:00 PM|
|Jun 07, 2021||At Sea||---||---|
|Jun 08, 2021||Scenic Cruising Hardangerfjord||---||---|
|Jun 08, 2021||Eidfjord, Norway||07:00 AM||03:00 PM|
|Jun 09, 2021||Molde, Norway||10:00 AM||09:00 PM|
|Jun 10, 2021||Cruising Geirangerfjord||---||---|
|Jun 10, 2021||Geiranger, Norway||07:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|Jun 11, 2021||Bergen, Norway||08:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|Jun 12, 2021||At Sea||---||---|
|Jun 13, 2021||Amsterdam, Netherlands||07:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|Jun 14, 2021||At Sea||---||---|
|Jun 15, 2021||Scenic Cruising Oslofjord||---||---|
|Jun 15, 2021||Oslo, Norway||08:00 AM||04:00 PM|
|Jun 16, 2021||Kristiansund, Norway||08:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|Jun 17, 2021||Stavanger, Norway||08:00 AM||03:00 PM|
|Jun 18, 2021||Scenic Cruising Sognefjord||---||---|
|Jun 18, 2021||Flaam, Norway||07:00 AM||07:00 PM|
|Jun 19, 2021||At Sea||---||---|
|Jun 20, 2021||Amsterdam, Netherlands||07:00 AM||---|
Health and Safety Protocols
The following policies have already been implemented across all Holland America's entire fleet:
Timely safety and hygiene communications
- Guests will find information in the daily program and on their stateroom televisions.
- Tips displayed on onboard digital screens throughout the ship.
- Daily announcements by the Cruise & Travel Director.
Restaurants, bars and lounges
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are in high-traffic locations, including all entrances to all dining rooms and the Lido Market.Guests will find information in the daily program and on their stateroom televisions.
- Lido Market hand sanitizer stations are staffed to prompt guests to either use the sanitizer or use the available hand washing stations.
- All food service stations, including Lido Market, will be staffed. Any self-serve areas that remain, such as condiment set-ups, will be monitored by dedicated personnel. All serving utensils in self-service locations are replaced every 30 minutes.
Housekeeping for staterooms and suites
- Stateroom surfaces and fixtures are thoroughly cleaned up to twice daily with particular attention to bathrooms, handles, and frequently touched surfaces
- Oxivir solution is used as a secondary sanitation method on all touch points after each stateroom is serviced.
- All guest corridors including handrails, elevator buttons and stateroom door handles are frequently sanitized.
- A nightly deep cleaning and disinfection process for all highly-trafficked public areas using foggers, including: all restaurants, the fitness center, spa, Lido deck areas, promenade, casino, medical center, public restrooms, lounges, bars, lobbies, elevators, atrium, youth activity centers, arcades and all crew public areas.
Guests with flu-like symptoms
- Any stateroom of a guest displaying flu-like symptoms will receive additional deep cleaning.
- All bed linens, table cloths, towels, napkins, etc. in the affected room will be laundered in a high-temperature sanitation wash and dry program.
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: When should I arrive at the port?
Question: How can I communicate with my family and friends at home when I am on the cruise?
Holland America was a pleasant surprise. Food was excellent, staff was very friendly and efficient and the entertainment was incredible. 2 shows a day of a very talented string quintet.
Pete was excellent and very patient.
The Nieuw Statendam was excellent, the best ship, staff and services from al other HAL ships. The food was outstanding and again better than other HAL ships including Princess and Celebrity cruises. Entertainment shows in the theater were at best OK. Seems like the cruise industry is cutting back on this everywhere. Internet still bad and a rip-off, should be included in the price you pay. Every one, like food, need internet today.
Excellent and beautiful ship! Excellent dinner, Ports, Staff, guest services, internet, etc......
Overall HAL did a great job with the exception of the main dining room staff. They just didn't care. Specialty restaurants were different and had a great staff.
Nice new ship, attentive staff, some rough seas on the transatlantic crossing.
Everything was terrific especially the food and entertainment. Staff was very helpful and friendly.
Affordable Tours staff did a nice job booking our stateroom and to off boat excursions.
Holland America's Nieuw Statendam is a lovely new ship with excellent service and high food quality, both in the dining room and in the specialty restaurants. The Lounges along the Music Walk provide great nightly entertainment. The entertainment in the main theater was not as good as other cruise lines we have been on.
Jewel of the SeasStarts
Call Us Now 1-800-627-3753
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!