7 Night Florida & Bahamas
7 Night Florida & Bahamas
Cruise Line: Carnival Cruises
Cruise Ship: Carnival Pride
Departs: Sun, Feb 14, 2021 Baltimore, Maryland
Arrives: Sun, Feb 21, 2021 Baltimore, Maryland
Dates & Prices
Up to $75 onboard credit (spending cash) per cabin on this sailingMention Promo Code: PC-AT100
Military Early Saver Bonus Offer!Mention Promo Code: PC-8695
Military Early Saver Bonus Offer!
Military Early Saver Bonus Offer!
Offer #1 Exclusive Military Early Saver Offer: Great Early Saver rates, Price Protection, Able to berth into groups, Amenities will be included, Fare will have a non-refundable deposit.
Offer #2 Exclusive Military Offer: Great Military rates, Able to berth into groups, Amenities will be included.
Offer # 1 Terms & Conditions: The Early Saver fare is subject to availability and is capacity controlled. Changes made to the reservation may result in the assessment of cancellation penalties or service fees. Full names are required for each guest. Carnival reserves the right to withdraw and/or change offer at any time without prior notice. Deposit is a non-refundable and non-transferable. Price Protection applies to the cruise fare only and does not include Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses range from $63.14 to $401.14, and are assessed on a per guest basis for all guests according to the itinerary. Early Saver fare is backed by a unique price protection policy (only available to bookings made in USD currency) that allows you to adjust your cruise fare to the best available fare for a like category stateroom (no downgrades allowed) advertised by Carnival and available to the general public. Price protection will be subject to the prevailing Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses and/or fuel supplement if applicable. Carnival will honor your request for price protection if the reduction on the total amount paid for your booking results only from a lower cruise fare and not from the booked ancillary services, such as air, transfers, pre-paid gratuities, or Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. The guest is responsible for increases to ancillary services such as air, resulting from changes to ship and/or sail date, or adjustments to cruise fare. Early Saver price protection does not apply to group rates, membership programs, charters, select promotional fares, travel agent rebates, or other travel agent promotions not offered by Carnival to the general public. When re-pricing to a new promotion, guest assumes all terms and conditions of the new promotion and may forfeit any or all features associated with the original fare, such as cabin assignment, onboard credit, an upgrade, special deposit and payment terms, etc. A $50 change fee per guest will be assessed for ship and/or sail date changes made prior to final payment due date. Remaining funds are nonrefundable/nontransferable and will be held as a future cruise credit to be applied to your cruise fare on a sailing within 24 months from the date of cancellation. Guest may select the stateroom, but a minimum purchase of category 1A is required. Offer does not apply to Carnival Australia. Offer bookings made as part of a group will include amenities. Available to the following members of the United States Military: active personnel, reserve personnel, active cadets, U.S. Coast Guard personnel, active member of the National Guard, Uniformed members of the USPHS (U.S. Public Health Services), retired personnel. Also available to the following members of Canadian National Defense: active personnel, reserve personnel, retired personnel. Military member can book only one stateroom at this rate and must sail in that stateroom. Verification documents must be submitted for confirmed reservations within 72 hours for cruises outside one week prior to sailing and 24 hours for cruises within one week prior to sailing. Subsequent upgrades in lieu of price protection will no longer be offered. Offer is applicable on sailings through April 2022 where Early Saver is available. Offer # 2 Terms & Conditions: Available to the following members of the United States Military: active personnel, reserve personnel, active cadets, U.S. Coast Guard personnel, active member of the National Guard, Uniformed members of the USPHS (U.S. Public Health Services), retired personnel. Also available to the following members of Canadian National Defense: active personnel, reserve personnel, retired personnel. Military member can book only one stateroom at this rate and must sail in that stateroom. Verification documents must be submitted for confirmed reservations within 72 hours for cruises outside one week prior to sailing and 24 hours for cruises within one week prior to sailing. Subsequent upgrades in lieu of price protection will no longer be offered. Offer is capacity controlled and is not combinable with any other discount or promotional offer. Changes made to the reservation may result in the assessment of cancellation penalties or service fees. Category restrictions and exclusions apply. Carnival reserves the right to withdraw and/or change offer at any time without prior notice. Offer is for the cruise fare only and does not include Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses range from $63.14 to $401.14, and are assessed on a per guest basis for all guests according to the itinerary. Guest may select the stateroom, but a minimum purchase of category 1A is required. Offer is applicable on select sailings through 2020 where Early Saver has expired.
|Feb 14, 2021||Baltimore, Maryland||---||05:00 PM|
|Feb 15, 2021||Fun Day At Sea||---||---|
|Feb 16, 2021||Fun Day At Sea||---||---|
|Feb 17, 2021||Princess Cays, The Bahamas||08:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|Feb 18, 2021||Nassau, Bahamas||08:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|Feb 19, 2021||Freeport, Bahamas||07:00 AM||01:30 PM|
|Feb 20, 2021||Fun Day At Sea||---||---|
|Feb 21, 2021||Baltimore, Maryland||10:00 AM||---|
Hygiene and Safety Protocols
In addition to Carnival's existing rigorous daily cleaning regimen and standards, Carnival has established additional sanitation/disinfection/cleaning measures:
- More frequent sanitizing of tables, chairs, menus and other surfaces in restaurants and bars before use.
- More frequent open deck sanitation of sun loungers, outdoor furniture, mini-golf, sports equipment, handrails, etc.
- Additional sanitizing of frequently hand-touched surfaces in all public areas and lounges, all restaurants, lobbies, elevators, handrails, public phones, counters, public displays, medical centers, gangways, casino chips, games, slot machines, fitness machines, children’s toys, and security screening equipment, among others.
- Wherever possible, staff is serving guests at food stations, including the Lido buffet and ice cream machines. Where not possible due to layout restrictions or other locations such as condiment set-ups and salsa bars, dedicated personnel are posted to monitor these stations and service and ensure they are cleaned and sanitized in a timely manner. In any self-service areas that remain, serving utensils are replaced on a more frequent basis.
- Stateroom surfaces and fixtures are thoroughly cleaned up to twice daily with particular attention to bathrooms and surfaces frequently touched. All guest corridors including handrails and stateroom door handles are frequently sanitized. During instances that guests display flu-like symptoms, the stateroom will receive additional deep cleaning.
- Hand-washing sinks and/or hand sanitizing applications are available at the entrances to all dining rooms and the Lido buffet. A roster of guest communications detailing proper hand-washing techniques are visible throughout the ships and reiterated by staff and officers onboard.
- Additional hand sanitizers/dispensers have been placed in highly trafficked locations where there may not be hand-wash sinks available.
- The temperature in the ships' washers and dryers has been increased for enhanced disinfection of laundered goods, including bedding, tablecloths, towels, napkins, etc.
- At night, a deep cleaning and disinfection process is conducted utilizing electro-static applications through specialized machines in highly-trafficked public areas (including all restaurants, the fitness center, spa, lido deck areas, promenade, casino, medical center, public restrooms, lounges, bars, lobbies, elevators, atrium, youth activity centers, arcade and all crew public areas).
Carnival's onboard Medical Centers are staffed to handle a wide variety of staff and crew medical situations. Any guest or crew member who exhibits symptoms of influenza or upper respiratory infection with fever is strongly encouraged to visit the medical center for a complimentary medical consultation.
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: What is onboard credit
Question: Does your cruise line charge a fare for a 6 month old? If so how much?
Question: When should I arrive at the port?
Question: How can I communicate with my family and friends at home when I am on the cruise?
We really enjoyed spending quality family time together and the Carnival employees are wonderful
We were only able to go to 1 port because the ship had issues.
Amazing service and super helpful
Kasey was great to deal with and prompt at returning emails. Could not have asked for a better experience.
This cruise out of Baltimore was the perfect winter respite! The food, entertainment, and service was consistently very good. Fellow travelers were friendly.
we had a great time. everything went very well and we plan on taking many more cruises. this was our first of many.
Smooth and hassle free.
Loved it! Ship was great.....excursions were fun. This is the 3rd time I have taken this exact cruise. Plan on going again December 2017.
The experience on a Carnival cruise ship was an excellent one. The service was great but the water was a bit rocky. The only reason I wouldn't go again is because of the constant motion of the ship. This was my 1st cruise and will probably be my last.
Good food, service and entertainment. Room given was excellent. Will definitely chose Carnival for future cruising,