5 Night Western Caribbean
5 Night Western Caribbean
Cruise Line: Carnival Cruises
Cruise Ship: Carnival Valor
Departs: Mon, Jun 13, 2022 New Orleans, Louisiana
Arrives: Sat, Jun 18, 2022 New Orleans, Louisiana
Dates & Prices
Up to $100 onboard credit (spending cash) per cabin on this sailingMention Promo Code: PC-AT100
50% Reduced Deposit + 2-Category UpgradesMention Promo Code: PC-45649
50% Reduced Deposit + 2-Category Upgrades
50% Reduced Deposit + 2-Category Upgrades
Early Saver fare is subject to availability and is capacity controlled. 50% reduced deposits are non-refundable/non-transferable, applicable to sailings outside of final payment due date, and valid for all ships, stateroom types and sail dates. Free 2-category upgrade will be automatically assigned at the time of booking and are based on availability in like to like categories only (interior to interior, ocean view to ocean view and balcony to balcony). Free upgrades are not available in upper/lower, obstructed, and cove categories. Changes made to the reservation may result in the assessment of cancellation penalties or service fees. Full names are required for each guest. Carnival reserves the right to withdraw and/or change offer at any time without prior notice. Price Protection applies to the cruise fare only and does not include Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses range from $63.14 to $427.64, and are assessed on a per guest basis for all guests according to the itinerary. Early Saver fare is backed by a unique price protection policy (only available to bookings made in USD currency) that allows you to adjust your cruise fare to the best available fare for a like category stateroom (no downgrades allowed) advertised by Carnival and available to the general public. Price protection will be subject to the prevailing Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses and/or fuel supplement if applicable. Carnival will honor your request for price protection if the reduction on the total amount paid for your booking results only from a lower cruise fare and not from the booked ancillary services, such as air, transfers, pre-paid gratuities, or Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. The guest is responsible for increases to ancillary services such as air, resulting from changes to ship and/or sail date, or adjustments to cruise fare. Early Saver price protection does not apply to group rates, membership programs, charters, select promotional fares, travel agent rebates, or other travel agent promotions not offered by Carnival to the general public. When re-pricing to a new promotion, guest assumes all terms and conditions of the new promotion and may forfeit any or all features associated with the original fare, such as cabin assignment, onboard credit, an upgrade, special deposit and payment terms, etc. A $50 change fee per guest will be assessed for ship and/or sail date changes made prior to final payment due date. Remaining funds are nonrefundable/nontransferable and will be held as a future cruise credit to be applied to your cruise fare on a sailing within 24 months from the date of cancellation. Guest may select their stateroom. Offer applies to new bookings made between September 15, 2020 and September 20, 2020. Offer is applicable on sailings through April 2023 where Early Saver is available. Request rate code PEH. Ships' Registry: The Bahamas, Panama & Malta.
Hygiene and Safety Protocols
In addition to Carnival's existing rigorous daily cleaning regimen and standards, Carnival has established additional sanitation/disinfection/cleaning measures:
- More frequent sanitizing of tables, chairs, menus and other surfaces in restaurants and bars before use.
- More frequent open deck sanitation of sun loungers, outdoor furniture, mini-golf, sports equipment, handrails, etc.
- Additional sanitizing of frequently hand-touched surfaces in all public areas and lounges, all restaurants, lobbies, elevators, handrails, public phones, counters, public displays, medical centers, gangways, casino chips, games, slot machines, fitness machines, children’s toys, and security screening equipment, among others.
- Wherever possible, staff is serving guests at food stations, including the Lido buffet and ice cream machines. Where not possible due to layout restrictions or other locations such as condiment set-ups and salsa bars, dedicated personnel are posted to monitor these stations and service and ensure they are cleaned and sanitized in a timely manner. In any self-service areas that remain, serving utensils are replaced on a more frequent basis.
- Stateroom surfaces and fixtures are thoroughly cleaned up to twice daily with particular attention to bathrooms and surfaces frequently touched. All guest corridors including handrails and stateroom door handles are frequently sanitized. During instances that guests display flu-like symptoms, the stateroom will receive additional deep cleaning.
- Hand-washing sinks and/or hand sanitizing applications are available at the entrances to all dining rooms and the Lido buffet. A roster of guest communications detailing proper hand-washing techniques are visible throughout the ships and reiterated by staff and officers onboard.
- Additional hand sanitizers/dispensers have been placed in highly trafficked locations where there may not be hand-wash sinks available.
- The temperature in the ships' washers and dryers has been increased for enhanced disinfection of laundered goods, including bedding, tablecloths, towels, napkins, etc.
- At night, a deep cleaning and disinfection process is conducted utilizing electro-static applications through specialized machines in highly-trafficked public areas (including all restaurants, the fitness center, spa, lido deck areas, promenade, casino, medical center, public restrooms, lounges, bars, lobbies, elevators, atrium, youth activity centers, arcade and all crew public areas).
Carnival's onboard Medical Centers are staffed to handle a wide variety of staff and crew medical situations. Any guest or crew member who exhibits symptoms of influenza or upper respiratory infection with fever is strongly encouraged to visit the medical center for a complimentary medical consultation.
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: When should I arrive at the port?
Question: How can I communicate with my family and friends at home when I am on the cruise?
Similar Itineraries Other Travelers Liked
|Sail Date||Cruise Line||Ship||Length||Price|
|Jun 09, 2022||Carnival||Carnival Valor||4||$459|
|Jun 12, 2022||Carnival||Carnival Glory||7||$789|
|Jun 13, 2022||Carnival||Carnival Valor||5||$529|
|Jun 18, 2022||Carnival||Carnival Valor||5||$539|
|Jun 19, 2022||Carnival||Carnival Glory||7||$759|
Mrs Susan Fleming was wonderful. She answered any questions I had any time i called, even when we got home and I have a lost peice of luggage she was helpful. Yes I definitely will book with her again.
Great crew and Great cruise line. All the crew took care of all our needs !!
Nadia is the best! She was very helpful all throughout the booking process and did everything she could to make sure we had an awesome vacation!
Thanks Nadia for an awesome vacation!
If you need to book a cruise, use Nadia!!! She is extremely knowledgeable and will work hard to book the vacation of your dreams! She was always there to answer any questions we had and provided incredible customer service from start to finish.
The entire staff on Carnival Valor were always very gracious and available to assist with any questions we had. The ship was very clean at all times, including the public restrooms and eating areas. Enjoyed both of our excursions to Cozumel and Progresso!! Our rooms in Deck 1 were very spacious as well as the restroom/shower; not anything like I was told about being too small. I highly recommend the Carnival Valor!
This was our first cruise experience, so we did not know what to expect. Not only did it exceed our expectations, but we can't wait to plan our next cruise.
We loved our five days cruise and the Captains suite. Would highly recommend.
This was a great trip! We were very happy. Thank you for all of your help.
The trip was very nice for a first trip, and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Overall a good experience, and we'll be looking to take another cruise later in 2018 or 2019.
My family had a great time. The service was impeccable and the ship had great food with lots of fun activities. Affordable Tours were able to get me onboard credit which helped with getting some good food and drinks around the ship and pay for some activities as well.
Excellent services provided.
Everything went well, on schedule and as expected. I'll definitely recommend AffordableTours to my friends.
The service we have received was perfect. The cruise was, since the first minute until the last, worderful. We enjoy it more than expected to.