4 Night Bahamas
4 Night Bahamas
Cruise Line: Carnival Cruises
Cruise Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
Departs: Thu, Feb 18, 2021 Jacksonville, Florida
Arrives: Mon, Feb 22, 2021 Jacksonville, Florida
Dates & Prices
Up to $50 onboard credit (spending cash) per cabin on this sailingMention Promo Code: PC-AT100
Military Early Saver Bonus Offer!Mention Promo Code: PC-8695
Military Early Saver Bonus Offer!
Military Early Saver Bonus Offer!
Offer #1 Exclusive Military Early Saver Offer: Great Early Saver rates, Price Protection, Able to berth into groups, Amenities will be included, Fare will have a non-refundable deposit.
Offer #2 Exclusive Military Offer: Great Military rates, Able to berth into groups, Amenities will be included.
Offer # 1 Terms & Conditions: The Early Saver fare is subject to availability and is capacity controlled. Changes made to the reservation may result in the assessment of cancellation penalties or service fees. Full names are required for each guest. Carnival reserves the right to withdraw and/or change offer at any time without prior notice. Deposit is a non-refundable and non-transferable. Price Protection applies to the cruise fare only and does not include Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses range from $63.14 to $401.14, and are assessed on a per guest basis for all guests according to the itinerary. Early Saver fare is backed by a unique price protection policy (only available to bookings made in USD currency) that allows you to adjust your cruise fare to the best available fare for a like category stateroom (no downgrades allowed) advertised by Carnival and available to the general public. Price protection will be subject to the prevailing Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses and/or fuel supplement if applicable. Carnival will honor your request for price protection if the reduction on the total amount paid for your booking results only from a lower cruise fare and not from the booked ancillary services, such as air, transfers, pre-paid gratuities, or Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. The guest is responsible for increases to ancillary services such as air, resulting from changes to ship and/or sail date, or adjustments to cruise fare. Early Saver price protection does not apply to group rates, membership programs, charters, select promotional fares, travel agent rebates, or other travel agent promotions not offered by Carnival to the general public. When re-pricing to a new promotion, guest assumes all terms and conditions of the new promotion and may forfeit any or all features associated with the original fare, such as cabin assignment, onboard credit, an upgrade, special deposit and payment terms, etc. A $50 change fee per guest will be assessed for ship and/or sail date changes made prior to final payment due date. Remaining funds are nonrefundable/nontransferable and will be held as a future cruise credit to be applied to your cruise fare on a sailing within 24 months from the date of cancellation. Guest may select the stateroom, but a minimum purchase of category 1A is required. Offer does not apply to Carnival Australia. Offer bookings made as part of a group will include amenities. Available to the following members of the United States Military: active personnel, reserve personnel, active cadets, U.S. Coast Guard personnel, active member of the National Guard, Uniformed members of the USPHS (U.S. Public Health Services), retired personnel. Also available to the following members of Canadian National Defense: active personnel, reserve personnel, retired personnel. Military member can book only one stateroom at this rate and must sail in that stateroom. Verification documents must be submitted for confirmed reservations within 72 hours for cruises outside one week prior to sailing and 24 hours for cruises within one week prior to sailing. Subsequent upgrades in lieu of price protection will no longer be offered. Offer is applicable on sailings through April 2022 where Early Saver is available. Offer # 2 Terms & Conditions: Available to the following members of the United States Military: active personnel, reserve personnel, active cadets, U.S. Coast Guard personnel, active member of the National Guard, Uniformed members of the USPHS (U.S. Public Health Services), retired personnel. Also available to the following members of Canadian National Defense: active personnel, reserve personnel, retired personnel. Military member can book only one stateroom at this rate and must sail in that stateroom. Verification documents must be submitted for confirmed reservations within 72 hours for cruises outside one week prior to sailing and 24 hours for cruises within one week prior to sailing. Subsequent upgrades in lieu of price protection will no longer be offered. Offer is capacity controlled and is not combinable with any other discount or promotional offer. Changes made to the reservation may result in the assessment of cancellation penalties or service fees. Category restrictions and exclusions apply. Carnival reserves the right to withdraw and/or change offer at any time without prior notice. Offer is for the cruise fare only and does not include Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses range from $63.14 to $401.14, and are assessed on a per guest basis for all guests according to the itinerary. Guest may select the stateroom, but a minimum purchase of category 1A is required. Offer is applicable on select sailings through 2020 where Early Saver has expired.
Hygiene and Safety Protocols
In addition to Carnival's existing rigorous daily cleaning regimen and standards, Carnival has established additional sanitation/disinfection/cleaning measures:
- More frequent sanitizing of tables, chairs, menus and other surfaces in restaurants and bars before use.
- More frequent open deck sanitation of sun loungers, outdoor furniture, mini-golf, sports equipment, handrails, etc.
- Additional sanitizing of frequently hand-touched surfaces in all public areas and lounges, all restaurants, lobbies, elevators, handrails, public phones, counters, public displays, medical centers, gangways, casino chips, games, slot machines, fitness machines, children’s toys, and security screening equipment, among others.
- Wherever possible, staff is serving guests at food stations, including the Lido buffet and ice cream machines. Where not possible due to layout restrictions or other locations such as condiment set-ups and salsa bars, dedicated personnel are posted to monitor these stations and service and ensure they are cleaned and sanitized in a timely manner. In any self-service areas that remain, serving utensils are replaced on a more frequent basis.
- Stateroom surfaces and fixtures are thoroughly cleaned up to twice daily with particular attention to bathrooms and surfaces frequently touched. All guest corridors including handrails and stateroom door handles are frequently sanitized. During instances that guests display flu-like symptoms, the stateroom will receive additional deep cleaning.
- Hand-washing sinks and/or hand sanitizing applications are available at the entrances to all dining rooms and the Lido buffet. A roster of guest communications detailing proper hand-washing techniques are visible throughout the ships and reiterated by staff and officers onboard.
- Additional hand sanitizers/dispensers have been placed in highly trafficked locations where there may not be hand-wash sinks available.
- The temperature in the ships' washers and dryers has been increased for enhanced disinfection of laundered goods, including bedding, tablecloths, towels, napkins, etc.
- At night, a deep cleaning and disinfection process is conducted utilizing electro-static applications through specialized machines in highly-trafficked public areas (including all restaurants, the fitness center, spa, lido deck areas, promenade, casino, medical center, public restrooms, lounges, bars, lobbies, elevators, atrium, youth activity centers, arcade and all crew public areas).
Carnival's onboard Medical Centers are staffed to handle a wide variety of staff and crew medical situations. Any guest or crew member who exhibits symptoms of influenza or upper respiratory infection with fever is strongly encouraged to visit the medical center for a complimentary medical consultation.
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: When should I arrive at the port?
Question: How can I communicate with my family and friends at home when I am on the cruise?
I'm a first time cruiser, services received exceeded my expectations ! Thank you
It was our first Carnival cruise, will not be our last!
Great trip! First carnival cruise, will not be our last.
This was my first cruise, and I had a great time!
The cuise agent that helped us did a wonderful job preparing us for this cruise. Everything went like clockwork from boarding to leaving the ship. There was not one clitch in the entire process. Best experience ever for both families.
This trip was one of my best ever ! I would definitely book another cruise or other trips with this company !
The Cruise itself was just wonderful. Everyone, from start to finish, went out of their way to make things nice for us. Their smiles were so genuine and we came home relaxed and uplifted.
We had a fabulous time and felt like we got much more than we paid for.
I would like to say that my experience on this trip was fabulous. Everyone was extremely polite. I had know idea that this cruise would be this much fun. We had a great time and would definitely book another cruise in the future. It was truly a mind get away vacation. We enjoyed every minute of it.
We took an excursion in Cozumel and booked it through Affordable Tours.com. The excursion was with ProTours and it was a mini jeep/snorkeling tour. Tour guide showed us the greatest time and was so nice and friendly. We would highly recommend them to anyone and would book with them again if we were to go back. Thanks so much for a great trip!!!
Had a great time, it was my first Cruise, definately not my last.
This was a great experience and I would do it again immediately if I had the time and the money right away.