5 Night Exotic Eastern Caribbean
5 Night Exotic Eastern Caribbean
Cruise Line: Carnival Cruises
Cruise Ship: Carnival Elation
Departs: Mon, Sep 13, 2021 Port Canaveral, Florida
Arrives: Sat, Sep 18, 2021 Port Canaveral, Florida
Dates & Prices
Up to $75 onboard credit (spending cash) per cabin on this sailingMention Promo Code: PC-AT100
Hygiene and Safety Protocols
In addition to Carnival's existing rigorous daily cleaning regimen and standards, Carnival has established additional sanitation/disinfection/cleaning measures:
- More frequent sanitizing of tables, chairs, menus and other surfaces in restaurants and bars before use.
- More frequent open deck sanitation of sun loungers, outdoor furniture, mini-golf, sports equipment, handrails, etc.
- Additional sanitizing of frequently hand-touched surfaces in all public areas and lounges, all restaurants, lobbies, elevators, handrails, public phones, counters, public displays, medical centers, gangways, casino chips, games, slot machines, fitness machines, children’s toys, and security screening equipment, among others.
- Wherever possible, staff is serving guests at food stations, including the Lido buffet and ice cream machines. Where not possible due to layout restrictions or other locations such as condiment set-ups and salsa bars, dedicated personnel are posted to monitor these stations and service and ensure they are cleaned and sanitized in a timely manner. In any self-service areas that remain, serving utensils are replaced on a more frequent basis.
- Stateroom surfaces and fixtures are thoroughly cleaned up to twice daily with particular attention to bathrooms and surfaces frequently touched. All guest corridors including handrails and stateroom door handles are frequently sanitized. During instances that guests display flu-like symptoms, the stateroom will receive additional deep cleaning.
- Hand-washing sinks and/or hand sanitizing applications are available at the entrances to all dining rooms and the Lido buffet. A roster of guest communications detailing proper hand-washing techniques are visible throughout the ships and reiterated by staff and officers onboard.
- Additional hand sanitizers/dispensers have been placed in highly trafficked locations where there may not be hand-wash sinks available.
- The temperature in the ships' washers and dryers has been increased for enhanced disinfection of laundered goods, including bedding, tablecloths, towels, napkins, etc.
- At night, a deep cleaning and disinfection process is conducted utilizing electro-static applications through specialized machines in highly-trafficked public areas (including all restaurants, the fitness center, spa, lido deck areas, promenade, casino, medical center, public restrooms, lounges, bars, lobbies, elevators, atrium, youth activity centers, arcade and all crew public areas).
Carnival's onboard Medical Centers are staffed to handle a wide variety of staff and crew medical situations. Any guest or crew member who exhibits symptoms of influenza or upper respiratory infection with fever is strongly encouraged to visit the medical center for a complimentary medical consultation.
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: When should I arrive at the port?
Question: How can I communicate with my family and friends at home when I am on the cruise?
Similar Itineraries Other Travelers Liked
|Sail Date||Cruise Line||Ship||Length||Price|
|Sep 06, 2021||Disney||Disney Dream||4||$880|
|Sep 06, 2021||Royal Caribbean||Mariner of the Seas||4||$448|
|Sep 07, 2021||Carnival||Carnival Liberty||3||$184|
|Sep 09, 2021||Carnival||Carnival Elation||4||$214|
|Sep 10, 2021||Carnival||Carnival Liberty||3||$194|
Susan checked on my trip periodically before the departure date and she discovered that I had mistakenly purchased a second travel insurance policy. After notifying me, she was able to cancel the additional purchase. She was always available to answer any questions and she graciously made last-minute transportation arrangements for my family. Susan was always courteous, knowledgeable, and very pleasant to talk with. Her friendly demeanor made it a pleasure to work with her.
We had a great 50th Anniversary cruise with our family. The staff was wonderful...even though we were in an open seating dining room and did not have the same waiters every night, they asked our names and remembered them! Five stars for ALL the staff. The evening stage performances were not as high tier as other cruise lines. The kids, ages 7 to 16 loved the kids clubs and did not want to leave.
The itinerary was exactly what I expected. Accommodations met my our expectations as well.
I love the service I get with Dawn. She always makes me and the others I take on trips feel like they are special.
Everything was just what we wanted
We had an amazing time on our honeymoon! It was awesome! We loved the stops we made at Half Moon Cay snorkeling and riding jet skis and then Nassau visiting the beach and riding four wheelers! We also loved our experience at the spa onboard the ship it was such a relaxing and a great end to a wonderful trip! We were so well taken care of by the staff and crew members! Meet wonderful people and made great memories we will never forget! We will be be cruising again soon!
Wonderful accommodations. Just recently updated. Balcony view from veranda incredible. Great room staff. Wonderful dinner experience with my time dining in Imagination. Impeccable service by our staff. Great time the whole trip. Already looking to schedule next trip. Definitely recommend Carnival Cruises. You will have a Great time.
We had an awesome time on the cruise!!
Have always been totally pleased with affordabletours.com - they always replie to questions promptly and is always courteous.
Super trip! Loved everything about the cruise! Enjoyed soooo much! Thanks for everything!
JUST CRAZY WONDERFUL...WE JUST CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AND TALKING ABOUT THE WONDERFUL TIME WE HAD !!! WONDERFUL WONDERFUL WONDERFUL...CAN'T FIND THE WORDS MAH-ZULL-TAUPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D