7-day Western Caribbean
7-day Western Caribbean
Cruise Line: Holland America Cruises
Cruise Ship: Nieuw Amsterdam
Departs: Sat, Mar 27, 2021 Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Arrives: Sat, Apr 03, 2021 Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Dates & Prices
Up to $150 onboard credit (spending cash) per cabin on this sailingMention Promo Code: PC-AT100
|Mar 27, 2021||Ft. Lauderdale, Florida||---||05:00 PM|
|Mar 28, 2021||Half Moon Cay, Bahamas||08:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|Mar 29, 2021||At Sea||---||---|
|Mar 30, 2021||Falmouth, Jamaica||08:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|Mar 31, 2021||George Town, Grand Cayman||08:00 AM||04:00 PM|
|Apr 01, 2021||Cozumel, Mexico||11:00 AM||11:00 PM|
|Apr 02, 2021||At Sea||---||---|
|Apr 03, 2021||Ft. Lauderdale, Florida||07:00 AM||---|
Hygiene and Safety Protocols
The following policies have already been implemented across all Holland America's entire fleet:
Timely safety and hygiene communications
- Guests will find information in the daily program and on their stateroom televisions.
- Tips displayed on onboard digital screens throughout the ship.
- Daily announcements by the Cruise & Travel Director.
Restaurants, bars and lounges
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are in high-traffic locations, including all entrances to all dining rooms and the Lido Market.Guests will find information in the daily program and on their stateroom televisions.
- Lido Market hand sanitizer stations are staffed to prompt guests to either use the sanitizer or use the available hand washing stations.
- All food service stations, including Lido Market, will be staffed. Any self-serve areas that remain, such as condiment set-ups, will be monitored by dedicated personnel. All serving utensils in self-service locations are replaced every 30 minutes.
Housekeeping for staterooms and suites
- Stateroom surfaces and fixtures are thoroughly cleaned up to twice daily with particular attention to bathrooms, handles, and frequently touched surfaces
- Oxivir solution is used as a secondary sanitation method on all touch points after each stateroom is serviced.
- All guest corridors including handrails, elevator buttons and stateroom door handles are frequently sanitized.
- A nightly deep cleaning and disinfection process for all highly-trafficked public areas using foggers, including: all restaurants, the fitness center, spa, Lido deck areas, promenade, casino, medical center, public restrooms, lounges, bars, lobbies, elevators, atrium, youth activity centers, arcades and all crew public areas.
Guests with flu-like symptoms
- Any stateroom of a guest displaying flu-like symptoms will receive additional deep cleaning.
- All bed linens, table cloths, towels, napkins, etc. in the affected room will be laundered in a high-temperature sanitation wash and dry program.
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: When should I arrive at the port?
Question: How can I communicate with my family and friends at home when I am on the cruise?
Similar Itineraries Other Travelers Liked
|Sail Date||Cruise Line||Ship||Length||Price|
|Mar 20, 2021||Celebrity||Celebrity Apex||7||$1,049|
|Mar 20, 2021||Princess||Enchanted Princess||7||$629|
|Mar 20, 2021||Royal Caribbean||Odyssey of the Seas||6||$843|
|Mar 21, 2021||Celebrity||Celebrity Edge||7||$999|
|Mar 21, 2021||Royal Caribbean||Oasis of the Seas||7||$697|
We enjoyed our recent trip to Alaska and would strongly recommend it to others. Holland America Line offers quality service and excellent accommodation. The staff was excellent and the overall experience was great.
Affordable tours added a complimentary drink package for my brother. This was such a pleasant surprise and really pleased my family.
I can't say enough about the help we received from Pete. I called to book a boring cruise to the Bahamas. Pete said he could find me a much better than the one I was looking at. He did. It was awesome I have been to most Caribbean islands and the spot included in on our cruise to Half Moon Bay was the best swimming beach I have ever been to. Thank you Pete
Did a very nice job!
Pleasant and positive experience
This cruise exceeded our expectations. Great itinerary; great cruise line.
Everything went smoothly, great cruise, great room & great FOOD....Will book again.
Thank you very much. We truly enjoyed our cruise and the wine & cook books were a wonderful surprise. Will definitely book with Afforable Tours if we go on another cruise.