13 night Central America
13 night Central America
Cruise Line: Ponant Cruises
Cruise Ship: Le Boreal
Departs: Sat, Mar 27, 2021 Guayaquil, Ecuador
Arrives: Fri, Apr 09, 2021 Colon, Panama
Dates & Prices
Up to $750 onboard credit (spending cash) per cabin on this sailingMention Promo Code: PC-AT100
|Mar 27, 2021||Guayaquil||---||06:00 PM|
|Mar 28, 2021||At sea||---||---|
|Mar 29, 2021||At sea||---||---|
|Mar 30, 2021||Casa Orquideas||08:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|Mar 31, 2021||At sea||---||---|
|Apr 01, 2021||Acajutla||08:00 AM||08:30 PM|
|Apr 02, 2021||Puerto Quetzal||06:00 AM||07:00 PM|
|Apr 03, 2021||At sea||---||---|
|Apr 04, 2021||San Juan del Sur||06:00 AM||06:00 PM|
|Apr 05, 2021||Herradura||07:00 AM||07:00 PM|
|Apr 06, 2021||At sea||---||---|
|Apr 07, 2021||Viveros, Pearl Islands||07:00 AM||04:00 PM|
|Apr 08, 2021||Crossing the Panama Canal||---||---|
|Apr 08, 2021||Colón||08:00 PM||---|
|Apr 09, 2021||Colón||07:00 AM||---|
Hygiene and Safety Protocols
PONANT is collaborating with the IHU (Institut Hospitalo-Universitaire) Mediterranee Infection of Marseilles, one of the World's leading centers in the field of infectious diseases, as well as with the Battalion of Marine Firemen of Marseilles. PONANT is also the only expedition line to apply to Bureau Veritas Safeguard status, a label which certifies the efficacy of the health protocols. The updated guidelines developed by PONANT is based on health standards that exceed international regulations.
In addition to strict cleaning procedures advised by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO), implementation of social distancing requirements and enhanced employee training, PONANT’s new measures include:
- Prior to boarding, all guests and crew members will have to present a signed doctor’s *medical form, complete a health questionnaire and undergo a health check and screening by the ship’s medical staff.
- All luggage will pass through a disinfecting zone by sanitizing mist or UV lamps.
- Surgical and cloth masks, disinfecting wipes and hand sanitizer bottles will be provided to passengers.
- 100 percent fresh air in staterooms, through non-recirculating air conditioning systems. Ventilated air will be renewed in the common areas at least five times per hour.
- Restaurant layouts have been redesigned and will only offer contactless a la carte dining options.
- Public spaces, such as the fitness room and theater will be capped at 50 percent occupancy.
- Hourly disinfecting of high-touch points, such as door handles and handrails, with EcoLab peroxide, which eliminates 100% of germs and bacteria
- Crew members are required to wear a mask or protective visor when in contact with guests. Guests will be asked to wear a mask in hallway corridors and will be recommended in public spaces.
- Thanks to large investments over several years, PONANT has some of the most complete and renowned onboard medical centers in the world of cruising. Each vessel is equipped with advanced hospital equipment, including mobile laboratory terminals that enable testing on site for infectious or tropical diseases. Advanced diagnostic equipment such as ultrasound, radiology and blood biological analysis is available fleet-wide, one doctor and one nurse are present on every sailing.
- All ships will have five vacant staterooms should guests need to isolate.
- Zodiacs will be thoroughly disinfected after each stopover.
- Re-boarding after shore excursions will only be permitted after temperature check and disinfection procedures (individuals and personal belongings).
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: When should I arrive at the port?
Question: How can I communicate with my family and friends at home when I am on the cruise?
Similar Itineraries Other Travelers Liked
|Sail Date||Cruise Line||Ship||Length||Price|
|Mar 27, 2021||Ponant||Le Boreal||13||$6,250|