5 Night Western Caribbean
5 Night Western Caribbean
Cruise Line: Carnival Cruises
Cruise Ship: Carnival Valor
Departs: Sat, May 22, 2021 New Orleans, Louisiana
Arrives: Thu, May 27, 2021 New Orleans, Louisiana
Dates & Prices
Up to $75 onboard credit (spending cash) per cabin on this sailingMention Promo Code: PC-AT100
Hygiene and Safety Protocols
In addition to Carnival's existing rigorous daily cleaning regimen and standards, Carnival has established additional sanitation/disinfection/cleaning measures:
- More frequent sanitizing of tables, chairs, menus and other surfaces in restaurants and bars before use.
- More frequent open deck sanitation of sun loungers, outdoor furniture, mini-golf, sports equipment, handrails, etc.
- Additional sanitizing of frequently hand-touched surfaces in all public areas and lounges, all restaurants, lobbies, elevators, handrails, public phones, counters, public displays, medical centers, gangways, casino chips, games, slot machines, fitness machines, children’s toys, and security screening equipment, among others.
- Wherever possible, staff is serving guests at food stations, including the Lido buffet and ice cream machines. Where not possible due to layout restrictions or other locations such as condiment set-ups and salsa bars, dedicated personnel are posted to monitor these stations and service and ensure they are cleaned and sanitized in a timely manner. In any self-service areas that remain, serving utensils are replaced on a more frequent basis.
- Stateroom surfaces and fixtures are thoroughly cleaned up to twice daily with particular attention to bathrooms and surfaces frequently touched. All guest corridors including handrails and stateroom door handles are frequently sanitized. During instances that guests display flu-like symptoms, the stateroom will receive additional deep cleaning.
- Hand-washing sinks and/or hand sanitizing applications are available at the entrances to all dining rooms and the Lido buffet. A roster of guest communications detailing proper hand-washing techniques are visible throughout the ships and reiterated by staff and officers onboard.
- Additional hand sanitizers/dispensers have been placed in highly trafficked locations where there may not be hand-wash sinks available.
- The temperature in the ships' washers and dryers has been increased for enhanced disinfection of laundered goods, including bedding, tablecloths, towels, napkins, etc.
- At night, a deep cleaning and disinfection process is conducted utilizing electro-static applications through specialized machines in highly-trafficked public areas (including all restaurants, the fitness center, spa, lido deck areas, promenade, casino, medical center, public restrooms, lounges, bars, lobbies, elevators, atrium, youth activity centers, arcade and all crew public areas).
Carnival's onboard Medical Centers are staffed to handle a wide variety of staff and crew medical situations. Any guest or crew member who exhibits symptoms of influenza or upper respiratory infection with fever is strongly encouraged to visit the medical center for a complimentary medical consultation.
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: What other expenses can we expect to incur besides the gratuity and booking?
Question: When should I arrive at the port?
Question: How can I communicate with my family and friends at home when I am on the cruise?
Similar Itineraries Other Travelers Liked
|Sail Date||Cruise Line||Ship||Length||Price|
|May 15, 2021||Royal Caribbean||Majesty of the Seas||7||$445|
|May 16, 2021||Carnival||Carnival Glory||7||$539|
|May 17, 2021||Carnival||Carnival Valor||5||$409|
|May 22, 2021||Carnival||Carnival Valor||5||$449|
|May 22, 2021||Royal Caribbean||Majesty of the Seas||7||$647|
Mrs Susan Fleming was wonderful. She answered any questions I had any time i called, even when we got home and I have a lost peice of luggage she was helpful. Yes I definitely will book with her again.
Great crew and Great cruise line. All the crew took care of all our needs !!
Nadia is the best! She was very helpful all throughout the booking process and did everything she could to make sure we had an awesome vacation!
Thanks Nadia for an awesome vacation!
If you need to book a cruise, use Nadia!!! She is extremely knowledgeable and will work hard to book the vacation of your dreams! She was always there to answer any questions we had and provided incredible customer service from start to finish.
The entire staff on Carnival Valor were always very gracious and available to assist with any questions we had. The ship was very clean at all times, including the public restrooms and eating areas. Enjoyed both of our excursions to Cozumel and Progresso!! Our rooms in Deck 1 were very spacious as well as the restroom/shower; not anything like I was told about being too small. I highly recommend the Carnival Valor!
This was our first cruise experience, so we did not know what to expect. Not only did it exceed our expectations, but we can't wait to plan our next cruise.
We loved our five days cruise and the Captains suite. Would highly recommend.
This was a great trip! We were very happy. Thank you for all of your help.
The trip was very nice for a first trip, and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Overall a good experience, and we'll be looking to take another cruise later in 2018 or 2019.
My family had a great time. The service was impeccable and the ship had great food with lots of fun activities. Affordable Tours were able to get me onboard credit which helped with getting some good food and drinks around the ship and pay for some activities as well.
Excellent services provided.
Everything went well, on schedule and as expected. I'll definitely recommend AffordableTours to my friends.
The service we have received was perfect. The cruise was, since the first minute until the last, worderful. We enjoy it more than expected to.