7-day Alaskan Inside Passage
7-day Alaskan Inside Passage
Cruise Line: Holland America Cruises
Cruise Ship: Volendam
Departs: Wed, Jul 21, 2021 Vancouver, Canada
Arrives: Wed, Jul 28, 2021 Vancouver, Canada
Dates & Prices
Up to $150 onboard credit (spending cash) per cabin on this sailingMention Promo Code: PC-AT100
Have It All Sale, up to $2300 in value!Mention Promo Code: PC-44381
Have It All Sale, up to $2300 in value!
Have It All Sale, up to $2300 in value!
Offers valued at up to $2300 per stateroom:
• Free drinks
• Free gratuities
• Free Dining Package
• Free Wi-Fi for Suites
• 50% Reduced Deposit
• PLUS receive a discounted cruise fare when you choose a non-refundable deposit.
Offers are per stateroom based on double occupancy and are for new bookings only. Valid only on select sailings. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Fares and Have it All Sale offers are based on Promo(s) NX/ZX. Featured sale fares are per person based on double occupancy, cruise or Land+Sea Journeys only. Fares are in US dollars. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional on all fares for all guests and range from $95 to $1060. Subject to availability. Offers are per stateroom based on double occupancy. Offers are available for new bookings only, apply only to the cruise portion of Alaska Land+Sea Journeys, are not combinable with any other discounts and are not transferable or refundable nor redeemable for cash. Offers are applicable on select 2020-2022 sailings. Total offer value of up to US$2,300 based on double occupancy in a Suite for 14-day cruise. Free drinks offer is based on Signature Beverage Package and has a daily limit of 15 beverages. Free/Prepaid gratuities (hotel service charges): Holland America Line pre-pays room gratuities on behalf of guests. Gratuities for bar, dining room wine accounts, or spa/salon services are not included. Signature Dining Package: Guests receive one complimentary Canaletto dinner and one complimentary Pinnacle Grill dinner per person. Reduced Deposit is valid for new bookings only. Bookings made on voyages requiring immediate final payment are not eligible for a reduced deposit. Reduced cruise fares, restricted option, are based on Promo QX and deposits are 100% nonrefundable from the point of payment. Suite offer: Free Wi-Fi / Premium Internet Package is per person for guests 1 and 2 only sharing a Suite and is available until allocation is exhausted. For full offer terms and conditions, please refer to hollandamerica.com/haveitall. Offers are capacity controlled and may be modified or withdrawn without prior notice. Other restrictions may apply. Have it All Sale offer ends September 30, 2020. Ships’ Registry: The Netherlands
|Jul 21, 2021||Vancouver, Canada||---||04:30 PM|
|Jul 22, 2021||Scenic Cruising The Inside Passage||---||---|
|Jul 23, 2021||Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska||09:00 AM||09:30 AM|
|Jul 23, 2021||Juneau, Alaska||01:00 PM||10:00 PM|
|Jul 24, 2021||Skagway, Alaska||07:00 AM||09:00 PM|
|Jul 25, 2021||Glacier Bay, Alaska||07:00 AM||04:00 PM|
|Jul 26, 2021||Ketchikan, Alaska||10:00 AM||06:00 PM|
|Jul 27, 2021||Scenic Cruising The Inside Passage||---||---|
|Jul 28, 2021||Vancouver, Canada||07:00 AM||---|
Hygiene and Safety Protocols
The following policies have already been implemented across all Holland America's entire fleet:
Timely safety and hygiene communications
- Guests will find information in the daily program and on their stateroom televisions.
- Tips displayed on onboard digital screens throughout the ship.
- Daily announcements by the Cruise & Travel Director.
Restaurants, bars and lounges
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are in high-traffic locations, including all entrances to all dining rooms and the Lido Market.Guests will find information in the daily program and on their stateroom televisions.
- Lido Market hand sanitizer stations are staffed to prompt guests to either use the sanitizer or use the available hand washing stations.
- All food service stations, including Lido Market, will be staffed. Any self-serve areas that remain, such as condiment set-ups, will be monitored by dedicated personnel. All serving utensils in self-service locations are replaced every 30 minutes.
Housekeeping for staterooms and suites
- Stateroom surfaces and fixtures are thoroughly cleaned up to twice daily with particular attention to bathrooms, handles, and frequently touched surfaces
- Oxivir solution is used as a secondary sanitation method on all touch points after each stateroom is serviced.
- All guest corridors including handrails, elevator buttons and stateroom door handles are frequently sanitized.
- A nightly deep cleaning and disinfection process for all highly-trafficked public areas using foggers, including: all restaurants, the fitness center, spa, Lido deck areas, promenade, casino, medical center, public restrooms, lounges, bars, lobbies, elevators, atrium, youth activity centers, arcades and all crew public areas.
Guests with flu-like symptoms
- Any stateroom of a guest displaying flu-like symptoms will receive additional deep cleaning.
- All bed linens, table cloths, towels, napkins, etc. in the affected room will be laundered in a high-temperature sanitation wash and dry program.
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: When should I arrive at the port?
Question: How can I communicate with my family and friends at home when I am on the cruise?
Similar Itineraries Other Travelers Liked
|Sail Date||Cruise Line||Ship||Length||Price|
|Jul 14, 2021||Holland America||Volendam||7||$849|
|Jul 14, 2021||Regent||Seven Seas Explorer||7||$6,299|
|Jul 14, 2021||Princess||Coral Princess||7||$869|
|Jul 14, 2021||Holland America||Volendam||9||$2,009|
|Jul 15, 2021||Silversea||Silver Muse||7||$5,800|
Booked our cruise with our consultant Autumn . She was very helpful answering all our questions. She save us several hundred dollars from the price given by the cruise line. In addition she secured extra on-board credits for us. We will defiantly contact her in the future for our travel needs.
The cruise was fine, but I hated the nickel/dime approach. Just put the "service charge" (tips) into the fare. Internet service was ridiculously expensive, as were on-board phone calls.
A fabulous trip. No surprises - which is always good. Any traveler booking side trips would be well advised to check out reviews. Some guides are good. Some are not very knowledgeable. The scenery was amazing nevertheless..
The cruise line 'Holland America' is fab. Also, just the very location.....Alaska and the inside passage....make it hard not to have a great experience.
Our travel consltant at AffordableTours.com was extremely helpful during this booking process. There was a lot of paperwork involved in this particular trip, especially pertaining to visa applications, time changes for flights, hotel bookings and land transportation. His expertise on these matters was certainly appreciated. We will definitely deal with AffordabeleTours.com again and our future trips.
Thoroughly enjoyed 'Volendam'.Top mix of pax. Crew excellent. Shows initially very poor but improved. Coffee terrible.I & other guests complained about the cocktails. Mostly water. Ran out of certain wines & lagers. Pinnacle Grill was excellent. Visited 4 times! We love cruising.
I should have considered staying in Australia longer. I also found out that I could have stayed for an additional 9 days in Australia and come back on another Holland America ship. Otherwise I enjoyed the trip greatly.