4 Night Western Caribbean
4 Night Western Caribbean
Cruise Line: Carnival Cruises
Cruise Ship: Carnival Paradise
Departs: Thu, Dec 24, 2020 Tampa, Florida
Arrives: Mon, Dec 28, 2020 Tampa, Florida
Dates & Prices
Up to $75 onboard credit (spending cash) per cabin on this sailingMention Promo Code: PC-AT100
Military Early Saver Bonus Offer!Mention Promo Code: PC-8695
Military Early Saver Bonus Offer!
Military Early Saver Bonus Offer!
Offer #1 Exclusive Military Early Saver Offer: Great Early Saver rates, Price Protection, Able to berth into groups, Amenities will be included, Fare will have a non-refundable deposit.
Offer #2 Exclusive Military Offer: Great Military rates, Able to berth into groups, Amenities will be included.
Offer # 1 Terms & Conditions: The Early Saver fare is subject to availability and is capacity controlled. Changes made to the reservation may result in the assessment of cancellation penalties or service fees. Full names are required for each guest. Carnival reserves the right to withdraw and/or change offer at any time without prior notice. Deposit is a non-refundable and non-transferable. Price Protection applies to the cruise fare only and does not include Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses range from $63.14 to $401.14, and are assessed on a per guest basis for all guests according to the itinerary. Early Saver fare is backed by a unique price protection policy (only available to bookings made in USD currency) that allows you to adjust your cruise fare to the best available fare for a like category stateroom (no downgrades allowed) advertised by Carnival and available to the general public. Price protection will be subject to the prevailing Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses and/or fuel supplement if applicable. Carnival will honor your request for price protection if the reduction on the total amount paid for your booking results only from a lower cruise fare and not from the booked ancillary services, such as air, transfers, pre-paid gratuities, or Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. The guest is responsible for increases to ancillary services such as air, resulting from changes to ship and/or sail date, or adjustments to cruise fare. Early Saver price protection does not apply to group rates, membership programs, charters, select promotional fares, travel agent rebates, or other travel agent promotions not offered by Carnival to the general public. When re-pricing to a new promotion, guest assumes all terms and conditions of the new promotion and may forfeit any or all features associated with the original fare, such as cabin assignment, onboard credit, an upgrade, special deposit and payment terms, etc. A $50 change fee per guest will be assessed for ship and/or sail date changes made prior to final payment due date. Remaining funds are nonrefundable/nontransferable and will be held as a future cruise credit to be applied to your cruise fare on a sailing within 24 months from the date of cancellation. Guest may select the stateroom, but a minimum purchase of category 1A is required. Offer does not apply to Carnival Australia. Offer bookings made as part of a group will include amenities. Available to the following members of the United States Military: active personnel, reserve personnel, active cadets, U.S. Coast Guard personnel, active member of the National Guard, Uniformed members of the USPHS (U.S. Public Health Services), retired personnel. Also available to the following members of Canadian National Defense: active personnel, reserve personnel, retired personnel. Military member can book only one stateroom at this rate and must sail in that stateroom. Verification documents must be submitted for confirmed reservations within 72 hours for cruises outside one week prior to sailing and 24 hours for cruises within one week prior to sailing. Subsequent upgrades in lieu of price protection will no longer be offered. Offer is applicable on sailings through April 2022 where Early Saver is available. Offer # 2 Terms & Conditions: Available to the following members of the United States Military: active personnel, reserve personnel, active cadets, U.S. Coast Guard personnel, active member of the National Guard, Uniformed members of the USPHS (U.S. Public Health Services), retired personnel. Also available to the following members of Canadian National Defense: active personnel, reserve personnel, retired personnel. Military member can book only one stateroom at this rate and must sail in that stateroom. Verification documents must be submitted for confirmed reservations within 72 hours for cruises outside one week prior to sailing and 24 hours for cruises within one week prior to sailing. Subsequent upgrades in lieu of price protection will no longer be offered. Offer is capacity controlled and is not combinable with any other discount or promotional offer. Changes made to the reservation may result in the assessment of cancellation penalties or service fees. Category restrictions and exclusions apply. Carnival reserves the right to withdraw and/or change offer at any time without prior notice. Offer is for the cruise fare only and does not include Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses range from $63.14 to $401.14, and are assessed on a per guest basis for all guests according to the itinerary. Guest may select the stateroom, but a minimum purchase of category 1A is required. Offer is applicable on select sailings through 2020 where Early Saver has expired.
Hygiene and Safety Protocols
In addition to Carnival's existing rigorous daily cleaning regimen and standards, Carnival has established additional sanitation/disinfection/cleaning measures:
- More frequent sanitizing of tables, chairs, menus and other surfaces in restaurants and bars before use.
- More frequent open deck sanitation of sun loungers, outdoor furniture, mini-golf, sports equipment, handrails, etc.
- Additional sanitizing of frequently hand-touched surfaces in all public areas and lounges, all restaurants, lobbies, elevators, handrails, public phones, counters, public displays, medical centers, gangways, casino chips, games, slot machines, fitness machines, children’s toys, and security screening equipment, among others.
- Wherever possible, staff is serving guests at food stations, including the Lido buffet and ice cream machines. Where not possible due to layout restrictions or other locations such as condiment set-ups and salsa bars, dedicated personnel are posted to monitor these stations and service and ensure they are cleaned and sanitized in a timely manner. In any self-service areas that remain, serving utensils are replaced on a more frequent basis.
- Stateroom surfaces and fixtures are thoroughly cleaned up to twice daily with particular attention to bathrooms and surfaces frequently touched. All guest corridors including handrails and stateroom door handles are frequently sanitized. During instances that guests display flu-like symptoms, the stateroom will receive additional deep cleaning.
- Hand-washing sinks and/or hand sanitizing applications are available at the entrances to all dining rooms and the Lido buffet. A roster of guest communications detailing proper hand-washing techniques are visible throughout the ships and reiterated by staff and officers onboard.
- Additional hand sanitizers/dispensers have been placed in highly trafficked locations where there may not be hand-wash sinks available.
- The temperature in the ships' washers and dryers has been increased for enhanced disinfection of laundered goods, including bedding, tablecloths, towels, napkins, etc.
- At night, a deep cleaning and disinfection process is conducted utilizing electro-static applications through specialized machines in highly-trafficked public areas (including all restaurants, the fitness center, spa, lido deck areas, promenade, casino, medical center, public restrooms, lounges, bars, lobbies, elevators, atrium, youth activity centers, arcade and all crew public areas).
Carnival's onboard Medical Centers are staffed to handle a wide variety of staff and crew medical situations. Any guest or crew member who exhibits symptoms of influenza or upper respiratory infection with fever is strongly encouraged to visit the medical center for a complimentary medical consultation.
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: When should I arrive at the port?
Question: How can I communicate with my family and friends at home when I am on the cruise?
Similar Itineraries Other Travelers Liked
|Sail Date||Cruise Line||Ship||Length||Price|
|Dec 17, 2020||Royal Caribbean||Brilliance of The Seas||4||$329|
|Dec 19, 2020||Carnival||Carnival Paradise||5||$279|
|Dec 21, 2020||Royal Caribbean||Brilliance of The Seas||5||$361|
|Dec 24, 2020||Carnival||Carnival Paradise||4||$259|
|Dec 26, 2020||Royal Caribbean||Brilliance of The Seas||5||$454|
Excellent trip no regrets!
Our rep was outstanding to deal with. We would definitely call her again.
Loved everything about my trip!!
Our affordable tour AmberDee was the best. She help us get the best rooms we ever had on a cruise!
Soazig always does a great job of booking our cruises for us. She is very knowledgeable and pleasant to work with.
The best cruise I've ever been on
The elevators didn't work properly. The food choices were not available at all times, the only thing available 24 hrs was the pizza & ice cream.
We had a wonderful time! The ship wasn't the most beautiful but well worth the relaxation we experienced. The Chef's Table...a personal dinner with the chef and his staff...was exquisite! We'll definitely do that again.
I was very happy with the service I received from Affordable Tours and their prices were the best I could find. The mini suite I booked was a nice room but the balcony was tiny. You could not walk around anyone sitting in a chair they had to get up and move for you to move. Way smaller than any balcony we have had in the past. The cost of the mini suite was higher than a balcony room on other boats so this was a disappointment to us but in no way would it stop us from using Carnival or Affordable again!
Our daughter and her husband gave us this trip as a gift. We both had a wonderful time with our grandchildren. Our room was magnificent and the service was excellent. It will be a memory we never forget.
Our parents gave us this cruise as a Christmas gift in 2009. We were all so excited but waiting over a year for the vacation was very hard. We all had a fun time. I will never forget all the fun I had with my brothers, sisters, parents and grandparents. It was awesome.
This was an amazing experience. We had a great time at Catalina, Ensenada and on the ship. We had fun dancing, watching movies, playing miniature golf and going to the shows. I am so glad that our family went on this vacation. I will always love looking at our vacation pictures and remembering the incredible time we all had together.
I am so thankful that our parents took us on this cruise. It was incredible. We all admired Mr. G, our stateroom attendant. He was always making sure that everything was perfect for us. The food was AMAZING. I had to run twice a day on the track just to take away some of my guilt of eating so much great food. Thank you Affordabletours.com for the wonderful memory. If you had not given our parents such a great deal there is no way that they could have taken all of us.