4 Night Mexico
4 Night Mexico
Cruise Line: Disney Cruises
Cruise Ship: Disney Wonder
Departs: Wed, Mar 24, 2021 San Diego, California
Arrives: Sun, Mar 28, 2021 San Diego, California
Dates & Prices
Up to $150 onboard credit (spending cash) per cabin on this sailingMention Promo Code: PC-AT100
Hygiene and Safety Protocols
Disney has a comprehensive plan that outlines protocols for managing illness and closely follow the guidance of public health officials. In light of COVID-19, Disney Cruise Line is operating at elevated cleaning and sanitation levels. Among the procedures currently in place include:
- Training for all of Disney's Crew Members on how best to prevent the spread of illness on board.
- A health screening completed by all Guests and Crew Members to check for illness before they board the ship.
- Extensive cleaning and sanitation of high-traffic areas (e.g., handrails, doorknobs and elevator buttons) and children’s facilities.
- Cleaning of all staterooms twice a day and additional disinfection when necessary.
- Discontinuing self-service at buffet locations.
- Regular communication with Guests and Crew Members regarding how to prevent illness.
- Hand-washing stations and sanitizing wipes conveniently located throughout the ships.
- Medical clinics on ships staffed with experienced doctors and nurses and stocked with supplies and medications to treat a variety of illnesses.
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: When should I arrive at the port?
Question: How can I communicate with my family and friends at home when I am on the cruise?
Similar Itineraries Other Travelers Liked
|Sail Date||Cruise Line||Ship||Length||Price|
|Mar 18, 2021||Carnival||Carnival Miracle||4||$389|
|Mar 19, 2021||Disney||Disney Wonder||5||$1,160|
|Mar 22, 2021||Carnival||Carnival Miracle||5||$399|
|Mar 24, 2021||Disney||Disney Wonder||4||$1,028|
|Mar 27, 2021||Carnival||Carnival Miracle||5||$469|
While The Disney Wonder had a special section just for adults -- including a pool area -- the ship is really designed for families who take along their kids. From what we saw and heard, the Disney staff does an excellent job of keeping children -- from small kids up to and including teenagers -- entertained allowing the parents to have time alone aboard the ship. Getting back to the adult sections, it must be said that the ship does not have many bars and only one of these had a truly good bartender. Also, one can get tired of being inundated with Mikey and Minnie and other Disney characters on a 14-day cruise. One other thing I would like to mention is that the Disney Wonder is a beautiful ship with many beautiful areas aboard and the ship is the best maintained ship we have sailed on. (This was our first Disney cruise and our 32nd overall -- with Cunard, Regent Seven Seas, Holland America, Celebrity, Seabourn and others among the cruise lines we have traveled on)
We were 15 in family. Best vacation ever.
Services beyond expectations!
Everything was as expected and we had a fabulous trip.
We all had a good Disney cruise. Thank you for all your help. I look forward to using you for future travel tours.
Great vacation meet and exceed our expectations.
We had a wonderful time and our grandchildren were delighted. It was a great family cruise.