7 Night Alaska Cruise
7 Night Alaska Cruise
Cruise Line: Carnival Cruises
Cruise Ship: Carnival Freedom
Departs: Tue, Aug 17, 2021 Seattle, Washington
Arrives: Tue, Aug 24, 2021 Seattle, Washington
Dates & Prices
Up to $200 onboard credit (spending cash) per cabin on this sailingMention Promo Code: PC-AT100
50% Reduced Deposit + 2 Category Upgrade & MoreMention Promo Code: PC-45535
50% Reduced Deposit + 2 Category Upgrade & More
50% Reduced Deposit + 2 Category Upgrade & More
Early Saver fare is subject to availability and is capacity controlled. 50% reduced deposit is non-refundable/non-transferable, applicable to sailings outside of final payment due date, and is valid for all ships, stateroom types and sail dates. Onboard Credit offer is non-transferable/non-refundable. It is provided as a credit to your Sail & Sign account of $12.50 per person up to $25 per stateroom on 2-5 day sailings, and $25 per person up to $50 per stateroom on 6+ day sailings. Free room location upgrades are automatically assigned at the time of booking and are based on availability in like to like categories only (interior to interior, ocean view to ocean view and balcony to balcony). Upgrade is not available on upper/lower, obstructed, and cove categories. Changes made to the reservation may result in the assessment of cancellation penalties or service fees. Full names are required for each guest. Carnival reserves the right to withdraw and/or change offer at any time without prior notice. Price Protection applies to the cruise fare only and does not include Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses range from $63.14 to $401.14, and are assessed on a per guest basis for all guests according to the itinerary. Early Saver fare is backed by a unique price protection policy (only available to bookings made in USD currency) that allows you to adjust your cruise fare to the best available fare for a like category stateroom (no downgrades allowed) advertised by Carnival and available to the general public. Price protection will be subject to the prevailing Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses and/or fuel supplement if applicable. Carnival will honor your request for price protection if the reduction on the total amount paid for your booking results only from a lower cruise fare and not from the booked ancillary services, such as air, transfers, pre-paid gratuities, or Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. The guest is responsible for increases to ancillary services such as air, resulting from changes to ship and/or sail date, or adjustments to cruise fare. Early Saver price protection does not apply to group rates, membership programs, charters, select promotional fares, travel agent rebates, or other travel agent promotions not offered by Carnival to the general public. When re-pricing to a new promotion, guest assumes all terms and conditions of the new promotion and may forfeit any or all features associated with the original fare, such as cabin assignment, onboard credit, an upgrade, special deposit and payment terms, etc. A $50 change fee per guest will be assessed for ship and/or sail date changes made prior to final payment due date. Remaining funds are nonrefundable/nontransferable and will be held as a future cruise credit to be applied to your cruise fare on a sailing within 24 months from the date of cancellation. Guest may select the stateroom. Offer does not apply to Carnival Australia. Offer applies to new bookings made between August 3, 2020 and August 10, 2020. Offer is applicable on sailings through April 2023 where Early Saver is available. Request rate code OCS. Ships' Registry: The Bahamas, Panama & Malta.
|Aug 17, 2021||Seattle, Washington||---||04:00 PM|
|Aug 18, 2021||Fun Day At Sea||---||---|
|Aug 19, 2021||Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska||---||---|
|Aug 20, 2021||Skagway, Alaska||07:00 AM||08:00 PM|
|Aug 21, 2021||Juneau, Alaska||07:00 AM||03:00 PM|
|Aug 22, 2021||Ketchikan, Alaska||07:00 AM||01:00 PM|
|Aug 23, 2021||Victoria, British Columbia||08:00 PM||11:59 PM|
|Aug 24, 2021||Seattle, Washington||07:00 AM||---|
Hygiene and Safety Protocols
In addition to Carnival's existing rigorous daily cleaning regimen and standards, Carnival has established additional sanitation/disinfection/cleaning measures:
- More frequent sanitizing of tables, chairs, menus and other surfaces in restaurants and bars before use.
- More frequent open deck sanitation of sun loungers, outdoor furniture, mini-golf, sports equipment, handrails, etc.
- Additional sanitizing of frequently hand-touched surfaces in all public areas and lounges, all restaurants, lobbies, elevators, handrails, public phones, counters, public displays, medical centers, gangways, casino chips, games, slot machines, fitness machines, children’s toys, and security screening equipment, among others.
- Wherever possible, staff is serving guests at food stations, including the Lido buffet and ice cream machines. Where not possible due to layout restrictions or other locations such as condiment set-ups and salsa bars, dedicated personnel are posted to monitor these stations and service and ensure they are cleaned and sanitized in a timely manner. In any self-service areas that remain, serving utensils are replaced on a more frequent basis.
- Stateroom surfaces and fixtures are thoroughly cleaned up to twice daily with particular attention to bathrooms and surfaces frequently touched. All guest corridors including handrails and stateroom door handles are frequently sanitized. During instances that guests display flu-like symptoms, the stateroom will receive additional deep cleaning.
- Hand-washing sinks and/or hand sanitizing applications are available at the entrances to all dining rooms and the Lido buffet. A roster of guest communications detailing proper hand-washing techniques are visible throughout the ships and reiterated by staff and officers onboard.
- Additional hand sanitizers/dispensers have been placed in highly trafficked locations where there may not be hand-wash sinks available.
- The temperature in the ships' washers and dryers has been increased for enhanced disinfection of laundered goods, including bedding, tablecloths, towels, napkins, etc.
- At night, a deep cleaning and disinfection process is conducted utilizing electro-static applications through specialized machines in highly-trafficked public areas (including all restaurants, the fitness center, spa, lido deck areas, promenade, casino, medical center, public restrooms, lounges, bars, lobbies, elevators, atrium, youth activity centers, arcade and all crew public areas).
Carnival's onboard Medical Centers are staffed to handle a wide variety of staff and crew medical situations. Any guest or crew member who exhibits symptoms of influenza or upper respiratory infection with fever is strongly encouraged to visit the medical center for a complimentary medical consultation.
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: When should I arrive at the port?
Question: How can I communicate with my family and friends at home when I am on the cruise?
Similar Itineraries Other Travelers Liked
|Sail Date||Cruise Line||Ship||Length||Price|
|Aug 10, 2021||Carnival||Carnival Freedom||7||$699|
|Aug 12, 2021||Norwegian||Norwegian Sun||7||$599|
|Aug 12, 2021||Oceania||Regatta||7||$1,699|
|Aug 13, 2021||Royal Caribbean||Ovation of the Seas||7||$848|
|Aug 13, 2021||Celebrity||Celebrity Solstice||7||$1,099|
The service by the staff was amazing!
Soazig at Affordable Tours was a great help in making our trip a success!
Carnival was better than expected. Still it's a younger crowd ship than we prefer.
We loved the Panama Canal Cruise with Carnival. We have been on many cruises with Carnival as well as other cruise lines. The service, food, and overall experience on this cruise was the best one ever!!
Dining accommodation and table seating was not good. Not enough light, difficult to read menu, space was very tight to move around. etc. Food quality was not to expectation level.
The suite is large enough for three people but the sofa that makes into a bed is more for the size of a youth. Dining room does not change up its menu very often. We enjoyed the steakhouse but on other cruises we have never had to pay an extra fee. All nails were included. And even the seafood shack Charged for its food and its greasy fried. Would be nice to have fewer bars and restaurants.
Affordable Tours has always come through for us. Best prices and friendly staff.
Really had a great time. Dawn was great and very helpful. Chloe the cruise director was amazing. Already thinking about our next cruise!
The cabins on the Carnival Freedom were a bit smaller than on the Carnival Magic for the same type of cabin.
This was our first cruise and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!
Exceeded our expectations. The service was amazing. We had a lovely time
It was all we hoped it would be. Everything went perfect. The boarding passes, luggage tags and all the paperwork was complete. No worries.
Carnival Freedom was a fantastic ship! The cruise director and staff was outstanding. For the first time we did the zip lining and cave tubing excursion and it was amazing.
Affordable Tours afforded the best experience in booking our cruise. Our booking agent was amazing. She took care of everything which was a huge load off of me. Once we actually got to the port to check in for the cruise, it was smooth sailing because she had taken care of everything. My family and I are talking over the idea of cruising later this fall. I will definitely use Affordable Tours if we decide to go again. Thanks for everything!
I have only one complaint, it\'s about Carnival, we went to Dominican Republic, it sucked, we felt if we would have adventured away in the least bit, our lives would have been in danger. Every single person I spoke to was very upset & we ALL hated that port. I would never encourage anyone to go on that trip having that port included in the trip. But Affordable Tours has been outstanding, & I will certainly return to them for my next cruise, thank you.