7 Night Caribbean
7 Night Caribbean
Cruise Line: Carnival Cruises
Cruise Ship: Carnival Pride
Departs: Sun, Dec 26, 2021 Tampa, Florida
Arrives: Sun, Jan 02, 2022 Tampa, Florida
Dates & Prices
Up to $150 onboard credit (spending cash) per cabin on this sailingMention Promo Code: PC-AT100
|Dec 26, 2021||Tampa, Florida||---||04:00 PM|
|Dec 27, 2021||Fun Day At Sea||---||---|
|Dec 28, 2021||Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands||07:00 AM||03:00 PM|
|Dec 29, 2021||Roatan, Honduras||10:00 AM||06:00 PM|
|Dec 30, 2021||Belize City, Belize||08:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|Dec 31, 2021||Cozumel, Mexico||08:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|Jan 01, 2022||Fun Day At Sea||---||---|
|Jan 02, 2022||Tampa, Florida||08:00 AM||---|
Hygiene and Safety Protocols
In addition to Carnival's existing rigorous daily cleaning regimen and standards, Carnival has established additional sanitation/disinfection/cleaning measures:
- More frequent sanitizing of tables, chairs, menus and other surfaces in restaurants and bars before use.
- More frequent open deck sanitation of sun loungers, outdoor furniture, mini-golf, sports equipment, handrails, etc.
- Additional sanitizing of frequently hand-touched surfaces in all public areas and lounges, all restaurants, lobbies, elevators, handrails, public phones, counters, public displays, medical centers, gangways, casino chips, games, slot machines, fitness machines, children’s toys, and security screening equipment, among others.
- Wherever possible, staff is serving guests at food stations, including the Lido buffet and ice cream machines. Where not possible due to layout restrictions or other locations such as condiment set-ups and salsa bars, dedicated personnel are posted to monitor these stations and service and ensure they are cleaned and sanitized in a timely manner. In any self-service areas that remain, serving utensils are replaced on a more frequent basis.
- Stateroom surfaces and fixtures are thoroughly cleaned up to twice daily with particular attention to bathrooms and surfaces frequently touched. All guest corridors including handrails and stateroom door handles are frequently sanitized. During instances that guests display flu-like symptoms, the stateroom will receive additional deep cleaning.
- Hand-washing sinks and/or hand sanitizing applications are available at the entrances to all dining rooms and the Lido buffet. A roster of guest communications detailing proper hand-washing techniques are visible throughout the ships and reiterated by staff and officers onboard.
- Additional hand sanitizers/dispensers have been placed in highly trafficked locations where there may not be hand-wash sinks available.
- The temperature in the ships' washers and dryers has been increased for enhanced disinfection of laundered goods, including bedding, tablecloths, towels, napkins, etc.
- At night, a deep cleaning and disinfection process is conducted utilizing electro-static applications through specialized machines in highly-trafficked public areas (including all restaurants, the fitness center, spa, lido deck areas, promenade, casino, medical center, public restrooms, lounges, bars, lobbies, elevators, atrium, youth activity centers, arcade and all crew public areas).
Carnival's onboard Medical Centers are staffed to handle a wide variety of staff and crew medical situations. Any guest or crew member who exhibits symptoms of influenza or upper respiratory infection with fever is strongly encouraged to visit the medical center for a complimentary medical consultation.
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: When should I arrive at the port?
Question: How can I communicate with my family and friends at home when I am on the cruise?
Similar Itineraries Other Travelers Liked
|Sail Date||Cruise Line||Ship||Length||Price|
|Dec 19, 2021||Norwegian||Norwegian Dawn||7||$899|
|Dec 19, 2021||Carnival||Carnival Pride||7||$799|
|Dec 24, 2021||Royal Caribbean||Rhapsody of the Seas||7||$782|
|Dec 24, 2021||Royal Caribbean||Brilliance of The Seas||5||$445|
|Dec 26, 2021||Norwegian||Norwegian Dawn||7||$949|
We really enjoyed spending quality family time together and the Carnival employees are wonderful
We were only able to go to 1 port because the ship had issues.
Amazing service and super helpful
Kasey was great to deal with and prompt at returning emails. Could not have asked for a better experience.
This cruise out of Baltimore was the perfect winter respite! The food, entertainment, and service was consistently very good. Fellow travelers were friendly.
we had a great time. everything went very well and we plan on taking many more cruises. this was our first of many.
Smooth and hassle free.
Loved it! Ship was great.....excursions were fun. This is the 3rd time I have taken this exact cruise. Plan on going again December 2017.
The experience on a Carnival cruise ship was an excellent one. The service was great but the water was a bit rocky. The only reason I wouldn't go again is because of the constant motion of the ship. This was my 1st cruise and will probably be my last.
Good food, service and entertainment. Room given was excellent. Will definitely chose Carnival for future cruising,