11-day The Atlantic Coast
11-day The Atlantic Coast
Cruise Line: Holland America Cruises
Cruise Ship: Zaandam
Departs: Sat, Oct 16, 2021 Montreal, Canada
Arrives: Wed, Oct 27, 2021 Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Dates & Prices
Up to $200 onboard credit (spending cash) per cabin on this sailingMention Promo Code: PC-AT100
|Oct 16, 2021||Montreal, Canada||---||05:00 PM|
|Oct 16, 2021||Saint Lawrence River, Canada||---||---|
|Oct 17, 2021||Quebec, Canada||07:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|Oct 18, 2021||At Sea||---||---|
|Oct 19, 2021||Charlottetown, Canada||08:00 AM||06:00 PM|
|Oct 20, 2021||Sydney, Canada||08:00 AM||04:00 PM|
|Oct 21, 2021||Halifax, Canada||08:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|Oct 22, 2021||Bar Harbor, Maine||08:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|Oct 23, 2021||Boston, Massachusetts||08:00 AM||11:00 PM|
|Oct 24, 2021||At Sea||---||---|
|Oct 25, 2021||At Sea||---||---|
|Oct 26, 2021||At Sea||---||---|
|Oct 27, 2021||Ft. Lauderdale, Florida||07:00 AM||---|
Hygiene and Safety Protocols
The following policies have already been implemented across all Holland America's entire fleet:
Timely safety and hygiene communications
- Guests will find information in the daily program and on their stateroom televisions.
- Tips displayed on onboard digital screens throughout the ship.
- Daily announcements by the Cruise & Travel Director.
Restaurants, bars and lounges
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are in high-traffic locations, including all entrances to all dining rooms and the Lido Market.Guests will find information in the daily program and on their stateroom televisions.
- Lido Market hand sanitizer stations are staffed to prompt guests to either use the sanitizer or use the available hand washing stations.
- All food service stations, including Lido Market, will be staffed. Any self-serve areas that remain, such as condiment set-ups, will be monitored by dedicated personnel. All serving utensils in self-service locations are replaced every 30 minutes.
Housekeeping for staterooms and suites
- Stateroom surfaces and fixtures are thoroughly cleaned up to twice daily with particular attention to bathrooms, handles, and frequently touched surfaces
- Oxivir solution is used as a secondary sanitation method on all touch points after each stateroom is serviced.
- All guest corridors including handrails, elevator buttons and stateroom door handles are frequently sanitized.
- A nightly deep cleaning and disinfection process for all highly-trafficked public areas using foggers, including: all restaurants, the fitness center, spa, Lido deck areas, promenade, casino, medical center, public restrooms, lounges, bars, lobbies, elevators, atrium, youth activity centers, arcades and all crew public areas.
Guests with flu-like symptoms
- Any stateroom of a guest displaying flu-like symptoms will receive additional deep cleaning.
- All bed linens, table cloths, towels, napkins, etc. in the affected room will be laundered in a high-temperature sanitation wash and dry program.
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: When should I arrive at the port?
Question: How can I communicate with my family and friends at home when I am on the cruise?
We had never traveled to South America before. The itinerary was very educational. Tour guides were very good. Holland America was great. The crew was wonderful and the food was great. We would trave either them again.
We find Shannon Kelley to be the most wonderful agent, whose patience and knowledge help us make the proper choices to each cruise.
Shore excursion descriptions were a little less accurate than expected. I would encourage them to make them more so.
Excellent Cruise on Holland America Line to South America and Antarctica.
Fantastic cruise itinerary around South America and Antarctica. Holland America did a great job on this cruise. Their on-board expedition team provided fascinating insights and lectures on Antarctica.
Kasey always responded in a timely manner with the information that was needed.
Affordable Tours provided excellent service. Our agent was responsive and the details were handled well. Our cruise and tour more than met our expectations.
Enjoyed the entire trip! Thanks to Affordable Tours for your help in booking.
Being the very first cruise we ever have, this was beyond our expectation. We will do it again. The service we received from Holland America was quite impressive.
The only part of our tour package we did not enjoy was Haines, (1) there was not much to see or do, especially if it involved up hill walking. and (2) the amount of time in port was to long. (3) We would have rather gone to Skagway. Otherwise it was a beautiful trip.
Holland ship was a bit worn and in need of renovation. Due to local conditions, two of the scheduled stops did not happen.
The Cruise was fabulous. Beyond our expectations.
The average age was a little high, but I was warned about that before the trip.