Dates & Prices
Up to $150 onboard credit (spending cash) per cabin on this sailingMention Promo Code: PC-AT100
2 For 1 Plus Kids Sail FreeMention Promo Code: PC-45537
2 For 1 Plus Kids Sail Free
2 For 1 Plus Kids Sail Free
* Terms and conditions: Rates are cruise only per person based on double occupancy, with the exception of FLA & FLP categories, and quoted in USD. The lead rate of $109 is for Category I1 and applicable on MSC Seaside & MSC Divina on select 3-night sailings. Offer is valid for U.S. & Canadian residents only. Government fees, taxes and port charges are additional for each guest. Cruise deposit: 0-4 nights: $99 & 5+ nights: $199. Offer is capacity-controlled, subject to availability, and can be withdrawn at any time with prior notice. Cannot be combined with any other promotion. One (1) of the following discounts may be applied as applicable per stateroom: MSC Voyagers Club; Civil Service; Military; Interline. MSC Cruises reserves the right to pass on any fuel surcharge without prior notice to all guests and refuse to honor any prices/sailings that are erroneously printed or quoted. Offer Expires: August 19, 2020. Kids Sail Free on select sailings when sailing as 3rd/4th passengers (Government taxes and fees excluded). Total CruiseFlex is a promotional program applicable to new Individual bookings made from August 5 through October 31, 2020 and applicable to sailings October 31, 2020 through December 31, 2021. Cruise Move fees are waived for a change in ship and/or sail date up to 48 hours prior to sailing. Booking must move to specific ship and sail date. The paid cruise fare will follow to new selected ship and sail date but prevailing rates and applicable taxes apply. If amount paid is lower than the new fare, the difference is not refundable and can be used for category upgrade. If the new cruise fare is higher than the original amount paid, the guest is responsible for the difference in fare. Name change fees apply. Other restrictions may apply. Ask for “MORE TO EXPLORE SALE” promotion when booking. Subject to change. Ships’ registry: Panama and Malta
Thank You Health Care Workers, 50% SavingsMention Promo Code: PC-45626
Thank You Health Care Workers, 50% Savings
Thank You Health Care Workers, 50% Savings
MSC's healthcare workers "THANK YOU" offer is open to all new bookings confirmed between August 31, 2020 and April 30, 2021 for any cruise departing through December 31, 2021, excluding MSC World Cruises, and is subject to availability at the time of reservation.
This healthcare workers "THANK YOU" discount is intended per stateroom and applicable to the cruise fare only. It can be combined with the on-going promotional rates at the time of booking as well as with the MSC Voyagers Club discount. Future Cruise Credit (FCC) vouchers holders that are also healthcare workers, can also benefit from this offer when redeeming their voucher during the above-mentioned booking period. This offer is not retroactive.*
MSC's healthcare workers "THANK YOU" special offer is available to all frontline and back office workers from the healthcare industry, including doctors, nurses, pharmacists as well as all those who work in research laboratories. To confirm your client is eligible for this promotion, you will be required to email us a copy of his/her official proof of service plus his/her ID card at the time of requesting the promotion be applied to the booking. Those same documents will also be required at embarkation.
The healthcare worker must be part of the reservation to benefit from this offer. If his booking includes several staterooms, the discount will be applied only to the stateroom which the healthcare worker is in. The same healthcare worker can benefit from this special offer on multiple sailings so long as they are traveling in the stateroom.
|Apr 17, 2021||Miami, Florida||---||5:00 p.m.|
|Apr 18, 2021||At Sea||---||---|
|Apr 19, 2021||San Juan, Puerto Rico||5:00 p.m.||11:59 p.m.|
|Apr 20, 2021||San Juan, Puerto Rico||12:01 a.m.||1:00 a.m.|
|Apr 20, 2021||Charlotte Amalie,Virgin Island||7:00 a.m.||2:00 p.m.|
|Apr 21, 2021||Puerto Plata, Dominican Rep.||10:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|Apr 22, 2021||At Sea||---||---|
|Apr 23, 2021||Ocean Cay, MSC Marine Res,Baha||7:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|Apr 24, 2021||Miami, Florida||6:00 a.m.||7:00 p.m.|
|Apr 25, 2021||At Sea||---||---|
|Apr 26, 2021||Ocho Rios, Jamaica||9:00 a.m.||5:00 p.m.|
|Apr 27, 2021||George Town, Cayman Islands||8:00 a.m.||4:00 p.m.|
|Apr 28, 2021||Cozumel, Mexico||10:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|Apr 29, 2021||At Sea||---||---|
|Apr 30, 2021||Ocean Cay, MSC Marine Res,Baha||9:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|May 01, 2021||Miami, Florida||7:00 a.m.||---|
Hygiene and Safety Protocols
MSC has historically maintained high hygiene standards on all their ships, with rigorous cleaning and sanitisation prior, throughout and at the end of each cruise. We have further enhanced these procedures both with respect to public spaces as well as guest cabins and crew accommodations.
High traffic areas on ships are frequently sanitised with thorough cleansing and using a hospital-grade disinfectant. Key areas, which include public venues and toilets, are sanitised hourly and undergo a fogging process at night.
Guest cabins are cleaned twice a day. Once in the morning with thorough cleansing and wiping using a hospital-grade disinfectant and a further second cleaning for the most exposed surfaces, including telephones and remote controls, in the afternoon.
One of the best ways to stay healthy is to keep your hands clean. Handwashing stations and hand sanitisers are widely available around the ship. MSC has increased the availability of hand sanitiser stations and enforce hand cleansing at all onboard food and other venues.
All MSC Cruises’ ships are equipped with a well-resourced Medical Centre that is supervised by the ship’s doctor and other medical personnel and which provides a range of medical services for everyone on board.
MSC's medical staff are fully qualified and experienced medical professionals who all follow World Health Organization COVID-19 Recommendations for Healthcare Providers, as well as the recommendations of various health authorities.
Guests who suffer from flu-like symptoms are obliged to stay in their cabin and should contact the onboard Medical Centre as soon as possible. MSC's professional medical team will take care of them there and follow a clear protocol.
FOOD HYGIENE PRACTICES STANDARDS
Guests should wash their hands before entering any of the onboard food venues. There are handwashing stations and sanitiser at the entrance and exit points, with dedicated personnel to ensure that as guests utilize them.
ENTERTAINMENT RECREATIONAL ACTIVITIES
- There is frequent cleaning and disinfection of all recreational equipment, toys, games and Kids’ Club facilities (after every use), plus frequent open deck sanitisation of outdoor furniture, sports equipment, pool and aquaparks.
- Spa and gym facilities are sanitised after every use.
CREW MEMBERS PRACTICES STANDARDS
- MSC ensures that all crew members follow strict health and safety preventive measures.
- Crew members undergo a daily health check by the medical staff, and if any symptoms, they are not allowed to have any interactions with Guests.
- Crew members follow proper hand washing practices before, during, and after work duty, and wear protective garments, if required.
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: When should I arrive at the port?
Question: How can I communicate with my family and friends at home when I am on the cruise?
Arthur was extremely professional and helped us with many different changes including accommodating our friends on this trip. Thank you very much Arthur window
Arthur, our booking agent at Affordable Tours, was simply fantastic. If I didn't want him all to myself the next time I need a cruise, I'd tell everyone to ask for him. Well.... I guess I just did. I and two other family members got on the cruise late through a cancellation, and it was a real scramble to get everything in place. Arthur was totally on top of it all, kept calling the cruise line on our behalf, arranging everything when I couldn't get through, and was just as sweet as pie every time I bothered him about something. He is absolutely THE BEST. Though no fault of Arthur's, the cruiseship we were on had some kinks to be worked out. We lost hot water four times in our cabin, of course always right when we needed to take a shower because we were headed out for dinner or an excursion. The t.v. worked very intermittently. They charged for every drink, even non-alcoholic ones (including water), and the drink packages that obviated the need to pay every time were VERY expensive. (e.g. $29 day/per person for non-alcoholic drinks). Wifi was quite expensive, too, and then, at least for us, it didn't work. Even the agents on board tasked with helping ppl in this regard couldn't make it work. Nice ship, though, and I imagine they'll get the kinks worked out with time. And the staff was all super nice and accommodating. It was great to have a deck to sit outside by ourselves when we wanted to be alone. All in all, a very diverting experience! (Oh, and the Cirque du Soleil shows were AMAZING!!!) THANK YOU ARTHUR!
Los Angeles (San Pedro)Days
Los Angeles (San Pedro)Days
Call Us Now 1-800-627-3753
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!