Noordam - Wed, Jun 23, 2021 - 18 Nights
Noordam - Wed, Jun 23, 2021 - 18 Nights
Cruise Line: Holland America Cruises
Cruise Ship: Noordam
Departs: Wed, Jun 23, 2021 Vancouver, Canada
Arrives: Sun, Jul 11, 2021 Vancouver, Canada
Dates & Prices
Up to $750 onboard credit (spending cash) per cabin on this sailingMention Promo Code: PC-AT100
|Jun 23, 2021||Vancouver, B.C.|
Your Journey begins with an overnight at the luxurious Fairmont Vancouver Airport Hotel.
|Jun 24, 2021||Whitehorse, Yukon|
Fly to Whitehorse on Yukon's own Air North and meet your Journey Host to learn about your upcoming adventure.
|Jun 25, 2021||Dawson, Yukon|
Today you'll learn about the Yukon Quest when you meet a team of sled dogs at the Taste of the Yukon (lunch included), then fly to Dawson on Yukon's own Air North and spend time in the footsteps of the Klondike gold stampeders.
|Jun 26, 2021||Dawson, Yukon|
Explore on your own or take optional excursions with an entire free day in Dawson. Don't miss the chance to visit Diamond Tooth Gertie's or immerse yourself in Klondike Gold Rush history on a Gold Fields tour.
|Jun 27, 2021||Fairbanks, Alaska|
Your journey continues as you board a short flight bound for Fairbanks, Alaska's Golden Heart City.
|Jun 28, 2021||Fairbanks, Alaska|
Take a step back in time aboard the sternwheeler Riverboat Discovery (lunch included), and pan for gold at the historic Gold Dredge 8.
|Jun 29, 2021||Denali National Park, Alaska|
Today you'll head to Denali for a three night stay at this magnificent national treasure.
|Jun 30, 2021||Denali National Park, Alaska|
Today features the unforgettable Tundra Wilderness Tour. This 6-8 hour fully narrated sightseeing excursion is a deep dive into Denali National Park – the very best chance of seeing both the mountain and Denali’s iconic wildlife (snack included).
|Jul 01, 2021||Denali National Park, Alaska|
Explore on your own or take optional excursions with an entire free day in Denali. Don't miss the chance to visit Denali Square and immerse yourself in the Denali experience.
|Jul 02, 2021||Anchorage, Alaska|
This morning, board the luxurious domed rail cars of the McKinley Explorer bound for Anchorage.
|Jul 03, 2021||Anchorage, Alaska|
Explore on your own or take optional excursions with an entire free day in Anchorage. Don't miss the chance to ride the Anchorage Trolley or immerse yourself in Alaskan tribal culture at the Native Heritage Center.
|Jul 04, 2021||Whittier, Alaska, Us||---||5:00 PM|
|Jul 05, 2021||Hubbard Glacier||3:00 PM||6:00 PM|
|Jul 06, 2021||Glacier Bay, Alaska||8:30 AM||6:30 PM|
|Jul 07, 2021||Skagway, Alaska||7:00 AM||9:00 PM|
|Jul 08, 2021||Juneau, Alaska||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Jul 09, 2021||Ketchikan, Alaska||11:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|Jul 10, 2021||Scenic Cruising The Inside Passage||---||---|
|Jul 11, 2021||Vancouver, Canada||7:00 AM||---|
Hygiene and Safety Protocols
The following policies have already been implemented across all Holland America's entire fleet:
Timely safety and hygiene communications
- Guests will find information in the daily program and on their stateroom televisions.
- Tips displayed on onboard digital screens throughout the ship.
- Daily announcements by the Cruise & Travel Director.
Restaurants, bars and lounges
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are in high-traffic locations, including all entrances to all dining rooms and the Lido Market.Guests will find information in the daily program and on their stateroom televisions.
- Lido Market hand sanitizer stations are staffed to prompt guests to either use the sanitizer or use the available hand washing stations.
- All food service stations, including Lido Market, will be staffed. Any self-serve areas that remain, such as condiment set-ups, will be monitored by dedicated personnel. All serving utensils in self-service locations are replaced every 30 minutes.
Housekeeping for staterooms and suites
- Stateroom surfaces and fixtures are thoroughly cleaned up to twice daily with particular attention to bathrooms, handles, and frequently touched surfaces
- Oxivir solution is used as a secondary sanitation method on all touch points after each stateroom is serviced.
- All guest corridors including handrails, elevator buttons and stateroom door handles are frequently sanitized.
- A nightly deep cleaning and disinfection process for all highly-trafficked public areas using foggers, including: all restaurants, the fitness center, spa, Lido deck areas, promenade, casino, medical center, public restrooms, lounges, bars, lobbies, elevators, atrium, youth activity centers, arcades and all crew public areas.
Guests with flu-like symptoms
- Any stateroom of a guest displaying flu-like symptoms will receive additional deep cleaning.
- All bed linens, table cloths, towels, napkins, etc. in the affected room will be laundered in a high-temperature sanitation wash and dry program.
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: When should I arrive at the port?
Question: How can I communicate with my family and friends at home when I am on the cruise?
Stellar experience. The ship was beautiful and in wonderful condition, and the food and personal service - wonderful! The itinerary was very good with a lot of choices for excursions. I loved everything about it.
Everything was exactly what Peter, my representative, had explained to me.
The trip was great!! weather was picture perfect!!
great trip and thanks for all your help
Jason was superb at answering so many questions.
Thank you Dawn for booking all of us on the same level and near each other. As a single traveler I appreciated being close to my companions. And I really appreciated the upgrade!
Excellent cruise with Holland America Noordam! The staff was over the top friendly and made all the meals and events more enjoyable!
Very expedient and courteous service. All arrangements were handled professionally.
Everything was great and I would use Affordable tours and Holland America again.