Dates & Prices
Up to $500 onboard credit (spending cash) per cabin on this sailingMention Promo Code: PC-AT100
|May 17, 2021||Seattle, Washington|
Your Land+Sea Journey begins at your Seattle airport hotel.
|May 18, 2021||Fairbanks, Alaska|
Fly from Seattle to Fairbanks today, including transfer to your downtown hotel.
|May 19, 2021||Denali National Park, Alaska|
After a step back in time aboard the sternwheeler Riverboat Discovery (lunch included), it's off to Denali for a leisurely three night stay at this magnificent national treasure.
|May 20, 2021||Denali National Park, Alaska|
Today features the unforgettable Tundra Wilderness Tour. This 6-8 hour fully narrated sightseeing excursion is a deep dive into Denali National Park – the very best chance of seeing both the mountain and Denali’s iconic wildlife (snack included).
|May 21, 2021||Denali National Park, Alaska|
Explore on your own or take optional excursions with an entire free day in Denali. Don't miss the chance to visit Denali Square and immerse yourself in the Denali experience.
|May 22, 2021||Anchorage, Alaska|
This morning, board the luxurious domed rail cars of the McKinley Explorer bound for Anchorage.
|May 23, 2021||Whittier, Alaska, Us||---||8:00 PM|
|May 24, 2021||Hubbard Glacier||3:00 PM||6:00 PM|
|May 25, 2021||Scenic Cruising Tracy Arm Or Endico||12:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|May 26, 2021||Skagway, Alaska||7:00 AM||9:00 PM|
|May 27, 2021||Juneau, Alaska||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|May 28, 2021||Ketchikan, Alaska||11:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|May 29, 2021||Scenic Cruising The Inside Passage||---||---|
|May 30, 2021||Vancouver, Canada||7:00 AM||---|
Health and Safety Protocols
The following policies have already been implemented across all Holland America's entire fleet:
Timely safety and hygiene communications
- Guests will find information in the daily program and on their stateroom televisions.
- Tips displayed on onboard digital screens throughout the ship.
- Daily announcements by the Cruise & Travel Director.
Restaurants, bars and lounges
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are in high-traffic locations, including all entrances to all dining rooms and the Lido Market.Guests will find information in the daily program and on their stateroom televisions.
- Lido Market hand sanitizer stations are staffed to prompt guests to either use the sanitizer or use the available hand washing stations.
- All food service stations, including Lido Market, will be staffed. Any self-serve areas that remain, such as condiment set-ups, will be monitored by dedicated personnel. All serving utensils in self-service locations are replaced every 30 minutes.
Housekeeping for staterooms and suites
- Stateroom surfaces and fixtures are thoroughly cleaned up to twice daily with particular attention to bathrooms, handles, and frequently touched surfaces
- Oxivir solution is used as a secondary sanitation method on all touch points after each stateroom is serviced.
- All guest corridors including handrails, elevator buttons and stateroom door handles are frequently sanitized.
- A nightly deep cleaning and disinfection process for all highly-trafficked public areas using foggers, including: all restaurants, the fitness center, spa, Lido deck areas, promenade, casino, medical center, public restrooms, lounges, bars, lobbies, elevators, atrium, youth activity centers, arcades and all crew public areas.
Guests with flu-like symptoms
- Any stateroom of a guest displaying flu-like symptoms will receive additional deep cleaning.
- All bed linens, table cloths, towels, napkins, etc. in the affected room will be laundered in a high-temperature sanitation wash and dry program.
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: When should I arrive at the port?
Question: How can I communicate with my family and friends at home when I am on the cruise?
Stellar experience. The ship was beautiful and in wonderful condition, and the food and personal service - wonderful! The itinerary was very good with a lot of choices for excursions. I loved everything about it.
Everything was exactly what Peter, my representative, had explained to me.
The trip was great!! weather was picture perfect!!
great trip and thanks for all your help
Jason was superb at answering so many questions.
Thank you Dawn for booking all of us on the same level and near each other. As a single traveler I appreciated being close to my companions. And I really appreciated the upgrade!
Excellent cruise with Holland America Noordam! The staff was over the top friendly and made all the meals and events more enjoyable!
Very expedient and courteous service. All arrangements were handled professionally.
Everything was great and I would use Affordable tours and Holland America again.
Call Us Now 1-800-627-3753
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!