5 Night Caribbean
5 Night Caribbean
Cruise Line: Carnival Cruises
Cruise Ship: Carnival Dream
Departs: Sat, Apr 17, 2021 Galveston, Texas
Arrives: Thu, Apr 22, 2021 Galveston, Texas
Dates & Prices
Up to $75 onboard credit (spending cash) per cabin on this sailingMention Promo Code: PC-AT100
Hygiene and Safety Protocols
In addition to Carnival's existing rigorous daily cleaning regimen and standards, Carnival has established additional sanitation/disinfection/cleaning measures:
- More frequent sanitizing of tables, chairs, menus and other surfaces in restaurants and bars before use.
- More frequent open deck sanitation of sun loungers, outdoor furniture, mini-golf, sports equipment, handrails, etc.
- Additional sanitizing of frequently hand-touched surfaces in all public areas and lounges, all restaurants, lobbies, elevators, handrails, public phones, counters, public displays, medical centers, gangways, casino chips, games, slot machines, fitness machines, children’s toys, and security screening equipment, among others.
- Wherever possible, staff is serving guests at food stations, including the Lido buffet and ice cream machines. Where not possible due to layout restrictions or other locations such as condiment set-ups and salsa bars, dedicated personnel are posted to monitor these stations and service and ensure they are cleaned and sanitized in a timely manner. In any self-service areas that remain, serving utensils are replaced on a more frequent basis.
- Stateroom surfaces and fixtures are thoroughly cleaned up to twice daily with particular attention to bathrooms and surfaces frequently touched. All guest corridors including handrails and stateroom door handles are frequently sanitized. During instances that guests display flu-like symptoms, the stateroom will receive additional deep cleaning.
- Hand-washing sinks and/or hand sanitizing applications are available at the entrances to all dining rooms and the Lido buffet. A roster of guest communications detailing proper hand-washing techniques are visible throughout the ships and reiterated by staff and officers onboard.
- Additional hand sanitizers/dispensers have been placed in highly trafficked locations where there may not be hand-wash sinks available.
- The temperature in the ships' washers and dryers has been increased for enhanced disinfection of laundered goods, including bedding, tablecloths, towels, napkins, etc.
- At night, a deep cleaning and disinfection process is conducted utilizing electro-static applications through specialized machines in highly-trafficked public areas (including all restaurants, the fitness center, spa, lido deck areas, promenade, casino, medical center, public restrooms, lounges, bars, lobbies, elevators, atrium, youth activity centers, arcade and all crew public areas).
Carnival's onboard Medical Centers are staffed to handle a wide variety of staff and crew medical situations. Any guest or crew member who exhibits symptoms of influenza or upper respiratory infection with fever is strongly encouraged to visit the medical center for a complimentary medical consultation.
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: When should I arrive at the port?
Question: How can I communicate with my family and friends at home when I am on the cruise?
Similar Itineraries Other Travelers Liked
|Sail Date||Cruise Line||Ship||Length||Price|
|Apr 10, 2021||Carnival||Carnival Vista||7||$439|
|Apr 11, 2021||Royal Caribbean||Liberty of the Seas||7||$490|
|Apr 12, 2021||Royal Caribbean||Adventure of the Seas||4||$280|
|Apr 12, 2021||Carnival||Carnival Dream||5||$369|
|Apr 16, 2021||Royal Caribbean||Adventure of the Seas||5||$373|
We get the best and most professional help and out expectations have always been met.
Our dinner staff was great.
Levon was amazing and did a fantastic job at getting us the best deal for our money. Not only was we able to upgrade to a balcony room with nothing blocking our view but she was able to get us that cabin for less money than we originally was quoted. Therefore I was very pleased with her services and would refer anyone to her!!
Susan was extremely helpful in booking the cruise. She was professional, courteous, friendly and answered all questions and provided additional comments regarding the cruise.
From booking to the end of booking AffodableTours were great. They kept me up with every email I needed to it was time to sail. I would recommend everyone to book through them and not a personal travel agency. Thanks again
The ship was clean and tidy. Ship personnel were courteous and friendly. Service was very slow in main dining room so we started eating our last meal of the day at other venues. We enjoyed all the excursions. All in all, a very enjoyable trip.
Everything was as we were told. Whole transaction was smooth, and enjoyable.
We loved the cruise and will do one again next year.