5 night NORWEGIAN COAST VOYAGE
5 night NORWEGIAN COAST VOYAGE
Cruise Line: Hurtigruten Cruises
Cruise Ship: MS Nordnorge
Departs: Sat, Dec 19, 2020 Kirkenes, Norway
Arrives: Thu, Dec 24, 2020 Bergen, Norway
Dates & Prices
Up to $150 onboard credit (spending cash) per cabin on this sailingMention Promo Code: PC-AT100
|Dec 19, 2020||Kirkenes, Norway||---||12:30 PM|
|Dec 19, 2020||Vardø, Norway||3:45 PM||4:45 PM|
|Dec 19, 2020||Båtsfjord, Norway||7:45 PM||8:15 PM|
|Dec 19, 2020||Berlevåg, Norway||9:45 PM||10:00 PM|
|Dec 20, 2020||Mehamn, Norway||12:45 AM||1:00 AM|
|Dec 20, 2020||Kjøllefjord, Norway||2:45 AM||3:00 AM|
|Dec 20, 2020||Honningsvåg, Norway||5:30 AM||5:45 AM|
|Dec 20, 2020||Havøysund, Norway||7:45 AM||8:00 AM|
|Dec 20, 2020||Hammerfest, Norway||10:45 AM||12:45 PM|
|Dec 20, 2020||Øksfjord, Norway||3:30 PM||3:45 PM|
|Dec 20, 2020||Skjervøy, Norway||7:15 PM||7:45 PM|
|Dec 20, 2020||Tromsø, Norway||11:45 PM||1:30 AM|
|Dec 21, 2020||Finnsnes, Norway||4:15 AM||4:45 AM|
|Dec 21, 2020||Harstad, Norway||7:50 AM||8:30 AM|
|Dec 21, 2020||Risøyhamn, Norway||10:45 AM||11:00 AM|
|Dec 21, 2020||Sortland, Norway||12:30 PM||1:00 PM|
|Dec 21, 2020||Stokmarknes, Norway||2:15 PM||3:15 PM|
|Dec 21, 2020||Svolvær, Norway||6:30 PM||8:30 PM|
|Dec 21, 2020||Stamsund, Norway||10:00 PM||10:30 PM|
|Dec 22, 2020||Bodø, Norway||2:30 AM||3:45 AM|
|Dec 22, 2020||Ørnes, Norway||6:40 AM||6:50 AM|
|Dec 22, 2020||Nesna, Norway||10:25 AM||10:35 AM|
|Dec 22, 2020||Sandnessjøen, Norway||11:45 AM||12:15 PM|
|Dec 22, 2020||Brønnøysund, Norway||3:00 PM||5:30 PM|
|Dec 22, 2020||Rørvik, Norway||9:00 PM||9:30 PM|
|Dec 23, 2020||Trondheim, Norway||6:30 AM||9:45 AM|
|Dec 23, 2020||Kristiansund, Norway||4:30 PM||5:00 PM|
|Dec 23, 2020||Molde, Norway||9:00 PM||9:30 PM|
|Dec 24, 2020||Ålesund, Norway||12:30 AM||1:00 AM|
|Dec 24, 2020||Torvik, Norway||2:15 AM||2:30 AM|
|Dec 24, 2020||Maløy, Norway||5:15 AM||5:35 AM|
|Dec 24, 2020||Florø, Norway||7:45 AM||8:15 AM|
|Dec 24, 2020||Bergen, Norway||2:30 PM||---|
Hygiene and Safety Protocols
Be assured that Hurtigruten always follow all safety guidelines as recommended by the Norwegian government. One reason for this confidence in us is because we already have exceptionally high hygiene procedures in place:
- As normal service resumes, Hurtigruten will be reducing the overall number of guests on ships, giving you plenty of space around you when aboard.
- In Hurtigruten's roomy restaurants, they are adding more seating sessions so that there will be fewer people having their meals there at any time.
- Instead of self-service buffets, the chefs will serve food directly to your individual plate.
- The kitchen will continue to uphold its usual high standards of hygiene and quality.
Strict cleaning practices on board
Count on us to already have a range of strict cleaning practices on board, with the cleanness of each ship also continuously monitored. Regular microbiological samples are taken and sent off to laboratories for testing and they use UV light to check surfaces in cabins, galleys and public areas.
Independent inspectors are invited to conduct scheduled and unannounced visits to all the ships several times a year. The excellent hygiene on board the ships is not something they leave to chance. It is the result of effective controls that have proven themselves time and again over decades of safe sailing.
In addition to this,
- Each ship will have a new team dedicated to ensuring communal areas are continually cleaned and disinfected.
- There will be limited use of saunas, swimming pools and gyms.
- Hurtigruten will also have appropriate markings on the ships to help keep a safe distance from others whenever queuing on board.
Staff and your well-being
- They have all recently completed the WHO’s official COVID-19 course for hygiene procedures and infection management.
- Before starting work, every member of the crew undergoes a health check.
- They have thorough first-aid training and can quickly contact healthcare professionals should any medical need arise.