Dates & Prices
Up to $750 onboard credit (spending cash) per cabin on this sailingMention Promo Code: PC-AT100
|Sep 29, 2021||Vancouver, Canada||---||04:00 PM|
|Sep 30, 2021||At Sea||---||---|
|Oct 01, 2021||At Sea||---||---|
|Oct 02, 2021||San Francisco, California||08:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|Oct 03, 2021||At Sea||---||---|
|Oct 04, 2021||San Diego, California||07:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|Oct 05, 2021||At Sea||---||---|
|Oct 06, 2021||At Sea||---||---|
|Oct 07, 2021||At Sea||---||---|
|Oct 08, 2021||At Sea||---||---|
|Oct 09, 2021||At Sea||---||---|
|Oct 10, 2021||Hilo, Hawaii||08:00 AM||06:00 PM|
|Oct 11, 2021||Honolulu, Hawaii||08:00 AM||---|
|Oct 12, 2021||Honolulu, Hawaii||---||---|
|Oct 13, 2021||Kauai, Hawaii||08:00 AM||06:00 PM|
|Oct 14, 2021||Lahaina, Hawaii||07:00 AM||06:00 PM|
|Oct 15, 2021||Kona, Hawaii||07:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|Oct 16, 2021||At Sea||---||---|
|Oct 17, 2021||Cross International Dateline||---||---|
|Oct 18, 2021||At Sea||---||---|
|Oct 19, 2021||Crossing The Equator||---||---|
|Oct 19, 2021||Cross International Dateline||---||---|
|Oct 19, 2021||At Sea||---||---|
|Oct 19, 2021||Fanning Island, Kiribati||08:00 AM||02:00 PM|
|Oct 20, 2021||At Sea||---||---|
|Oct 21, 2021||At Sea||---||---|
|Oct 22, 2021||Cross International Dateline||---||---|
|Oct 22, 2021||Pago Pago, Samoa||08:00 AM||06:00 PM|
|Oct 23, 2021||At Sea||---||---|
|Oct 24, 2021||Apia, Western Samoa||08:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|Oct 25, 2021||At Sea||---||---|
|Oct 26, 2021||Suva, Fiji||08:00 AM||11:00 PM|
|Oct 27, 2021||Dravuni Island, Fiji||08:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|Oct 28, 2021||At Sea||---||---|
|Oct 29, 2021||Nukualofa, Tonga||08:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|Oct 30, 2021||Cross International Dateline||---||---|
|Oct 30, 2021||At Sea||---||---|
|Oct 30, 2021||Vava'U, Tonga||08:00 AM||03:00 PM|
|Oct 30, 2021||Alofi, Niue||08:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|Oct 31, 2021||At Sea||---||---|
|Nov 01, 2021||Rarotonga, Cook Islands||08:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|Nov 02, 2021||At Sea||---||---|
|Nov 03, 2021||Bora Bora, French Polynesia||08:00 AM||---|
|Nov 04, 2021||Bora Bora, French Polynesia||---||11:00 PM|
|Nov 05, 2021||Raiatea, French Polynesia||08:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|Nov 06, 2021||Papeete, French Polynesia||08:00 AM||---|
|Nov 07, 2021||Papeete, French Polynesia||---||05:00 AM|
|Nov 07, 2021||Moorea, French Polynesia||08:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|Nov 08, 2021||Rangiroa, French Polynesia||08:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|Nov 09, 2021||At Sea||---||---|
|Nov 10, 2021||Nuku Hiva, French Polynesia||08:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|Nov 11, 2021||At Sea||---||---|
|Nov 12, 2021||Crossing The Equator||---||---|
|Nov 13, 2021||At Sea||---||---|
|Nov 14, 2021||At Sea||---||---|
|Nov 15, 2021||At Sea||---||---|
|Nov 16, 2021||At Sea||---||---|
|Nov 17, 2021||At Sea||---||---|
|Nov 18, 2021||San Diego, California||07:00 AM||---|
Hygiene and Safety Protocols
The following policies have already been implemented across all Holland America's entire fleet:
Timely safety and hygiene communications
- Guests will find information in the daily program and on their stateroom televisions.
- Tips displayed on onboard digital screens throughout the ship.
- Daily announcements by the Cruise & Travel Director.
Restaurants, bars and lounges
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are in high-traffic locations, including all entrances to all dining rooms and the Lido Market.Guests will find information in the daily program and on their stateroom televisions.
- Lido Market hand sanitizer stations are staffed to prompt guests to either use the sanitizer or use the available hand washing stations.
- All food service stations, including Lido Market, will be staffed. Any self-serve areas that remain, such as condiment set-ups, will be monitored by dedicated personnel. All serving utensils in self-service locations are replaced every 30 minutes.
Housekeeping for staterooms and suites
- Stateroom surfaces and fixtures are thoroughly cleaned up to twice daily with particular attention to bathrooms, handles, and frequently touched surfaces
- Oxivir solution is used as a secondary sanitation method on all touch points after each stateroom is serviced.
- All guest corridors including handrails, elevator buttons and stateroom door handles are frequently sanitized.
- A nightly deep cleaning and disinfection process for all highly-trafficked public areas using foggers, including: all restaurants, the fitness center, spa, Lido deck areas, promenade, casino, medical center, public restrooms, lounges, bars, lobbies, elevators, atrium, youth activity centers, arcades and all crew public areas.
Guests with flu-like symptoms
- Any stateroom of a guest displaying flu-like symptoms will receive additional deep cleaning.
- All bed linens, table cloths, towels, napkins, etc. in the affected room will be laundered in a high-temperature sanitation wash and dry program.
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: When should I arrive at the port?
Question: How can I communicate with my family and friends at home when I am on the cruise?
Booked our cruise with our consultant Autumn . She was very helpful answering all our questions. She save us several hundred dollars from the price given by the cruise line. In addition she secured extra on-board credits for us. We will defiantly contact her in the future for our travel needs.
The cruise was fine, but I hated the nickel/dime approach. Just put the "service charge" (tips) into the fare. Internet service was ridiculously expensive, as were on-board phone calls.
A fabulous trip. No surprises - which is always good. Any traveler booking side trips would be well advised to check out reviews. Some guides are good. Some are not very knowledgeable. The scenery was amazing nevertheless..
The cruise line 'Holland America' is fab. Also, just the very location.....Alaska and the inside passage....make it hard not to have a great experience.
Our travel consltant at AffordableTours.com was extremely helpful during this booking process. There was a lot of paperwork involved in this particular trip, especially pertaining to visa applications, time changes for flights, hotel bookings and land transportation. His expertise on these matters was certainly appreciated. We will definitely deal with AffordabeleTours.com again and our future trips.
Thoroughly enjoyed 'Volendam'.Top mix of pax. Crew excellent. Shows initially very poor but improved. Coffee terrible.I & other guests complained about the cocktails. Mostly water. Ran out of certain wines & lagers. Pinnacle Grill was excellent. Visited 4 times! We love cruising.
I should have considered staying in Australia longer. I also found out that I could have stayed for an additional 9 days in Australia and come back on another Holland America ship. Otherwise I enjoyed the trip greatly.
Call Us Now 1-800-627-3753
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!