8 Night South Pacific
8 Night South Pacific
Cruise Line: Carnival Cruises
Cruise Ship: Carnival Splendor
Departs: Mon, Apr 19, 2021 Sydney, Australia
Arrives: Tue, Apr 27, 2021 Sydney, Australia
Dates & Prices
Up to $50 onboard credit (spending cash) per cabin on this sailingMention Promo Code: PC-AT100
|Apr 19, 2021||Sydney, Australia||---||04:00 PM|
|Apr 20, 2021||Fun Day At Sea||---||---|
|Apr 21, 2021||Fun Day At Sea||---||---|
|Apr 22, 2021||Noumea, New Caledonia||08:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|Apr 23, 2021||Lifou, New Caledonia||08:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|Apr 24, 2021||Isle Of Pines, New Caledonia||08:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|Apr 25, 2021||Fun Day At Sea||---||---|
|Apr 26, 2021||Fun Day At Sea||---||---|
|Apr 27, 2021||Sydney, Australia||06:30 AM||---|
Hygiene and Safety Protocols
In addition to Carnival's existing rigorous daily cleaning regimen and standards, Carnival has established additional sanitation/disinfection/cleaning measures:
- More frequent sanitizing of tables, chairs, menus and other surfaces in restaurants and bars before use.
- More frequent open deck sanitation of sun loungers, outdoor furniture, mini-golf, sports equipment, handrails, etc.
- Additional sanitizing of frequently hand-touched surfaces in all public areas and lounges, all restaurants, lobbies, elevators, handrails, public phones, counters, public displays, medical centers, gangways, casino chips, games, slot machines, fitness machines, children’s toys, and security screening equipment, among others.
- Wherever possible, staff is serving guests at food stations, including the Lido buffet and ice cream machines. Where not possible due to layout restrictions or other locations such as condiment set-ups and salsa bars, dedicated personnel are posted to monitor these stations and service and ensure they are cleaned and sanitized in a timely manner. In any self-service areas that remain, serving utensils are replaced on a more frequent basis.
- Stateroom surfaces and fixtures are thoroughly cleaned up to twice daily with particular attention to bathrooms and surfaces frequently touched. All guest corridors including handrails and stateroom door handles are frequently sanitized. During instances that guests display flu-like symptoms, the stateroom will receive additional deep cleaning.
- Hand-washing sinks and/or hand sanitizing applications are available at the entrances to all dining rooms and the Lido buffet. A roster of guest communications detailing proper hand-washing techniques are visible throughout the ships and reiterated by staff and officers onboard.
- Additional hand sanitizers/dispensers have been placed in highly trafficked locations where there may not be hand-wash sinks available.
- The temperature in the ships' washers and dryers has been increased for enhanced disinfection of laundered goods, including bedding, tablecloths, towels, napkins, etc.
- At night, a deep cleaning and disinfection process is conducted utilizing electro-static applications through specialized machines in highly-trafficked public areas (including all restaurants, the fitness center, spa, lido deck areas, promenade, casino, medical center, public restrooms, lounges, bars, lobbies, elevators, atrium, youth activity centers, arcade and all crew public areas).
Carnival's onboard Medical Centers are staffed to handle a wide variety of staff and crew medical situations. Any guest or crew member who exhibits symptoms of influenza or upper respiratory infection with fever is strongly encouraged to visit the medical center for a complimentary medical consultation.
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: When should I arrive at the port?
Question: How can I communicate with my family and friends at home when I am on the cruise?
Similar Itineraries Other Travelers Liked
|Sail Date||Cruise Line||Ship||Length||Price|
|Apr 19, 2021||Carnival||Carnival Splendor||8||$241|
Loved the balcony and the spacious room. Service was great.
Enjoyed our trip well. Arraignment was what we had expected.
Treated very well. Staff was professional and courteous.
Carnival's plastic bottle policy is insane. Overall, too many kids on Carnival cruises.
We felt that carnival's excursion staff were not well informed about the trips they sold nor about the general area of the shore stops. We consistently got the wrong information by several different agents on separate excursions and were not happy about this aspect of the trip. More than the lack of information we felt that we were intentionally misled and given the wrong information to steer us toward purchasing excursions.