14-day South America Passage
14-day South America Passage
Cruise Line: Holland America Cruises
Cruise Ship: Westerdam
Departs: Fri, Apr 02, 2021 Buenos Aires, Argentina
Arrives: Fri, Apr 16, 2021 San Antonio
Dates & Prices
Up to $300 onboard credit (spending cash) per cabin on this sailingMention Promo Code: PC-AT100
|Apr 02, 2021||Buenos Aires, Argentina||---||6:00 PM|
|Apr 03, 2021||Montevideo, Uruguay||8:00 AM||11:00 PM|
|Apr 04, 2021||Punta Del Este, Uruguay||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Apr 05, 2021||At Sea||---||---|
|Apr 06, 2021||At Sea||---||---|
|Apr 07, 2021||Port Stanley, Falkland Islands||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Apr 08, 2021||Strait Of Magellan (||---||---|
|Apr 09, 2021||Beagle Channel (crui||---||---|
|Apr 09, 2021||Glacier Alley (cruis||---||---|
|Apr 09, 2021||Cockburn Channel (cr||---||---|
|Apr 09, 2021||Punta Arenas, Chile||6:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Apr 10, 2021||Ushuaia, Argentina||12:00 PM||8:00 PM|
|Apr 11, 2021||Scenic Cruising Cape||---||---|
|Apr 12, 2021||Cruising Sarmiento C||---||---|
|Apr 13, 2021||Cruising Chilean Fjo||---||---|
|Apr 14, 2021||Puerto Montt, Chile||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Apr 15, 2021||At Sea||---||---|
|Apr 16, 2021||San Antonio||7:00 AM||---|
Hygiene and Safety Protocols
The following policies have already been implemented across all Holland America's entire fleet:
Timely safety and hygiene communications
- Guests will find information in the daily program and on their stateroom televisions.
- Tips displayed on onboard digital screens throughout the ship.
- Daily announcements by the Cruise & Travel Director.
Restaurants, bars and lounges
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are in high-traffic locations, including all entrances to all dining rooms and the Lido Market.Guests will find information in the daily program and on their stateroom televisions.
- Lido Market hand sanitizer stations are staffed to prompt guests to either use the sanitizer or use the available hand washing stations.
- All food service stations, including Lido Market, will be staffed. Any self-serve areas that remain, such as condiment set-ups, will be monitored by dedicated personnel. All serving utensils in self-service locations are replaced every 30 minutes.
Housekeeping for staterooms and suites
- Stateroom surfaces and fixtures are thoroughly cleaned up to twice daily with particular attention to bathrooms, handles, and frequently touched surfaces
- Oxivir solution is used as a secondary sanitation method on all touch points after each stateroom is serviced.
- All guest corridors including handrails, elevator buttons and stateroom door handles are frequently sanitized.
- A nightly deep cleaning and disinfection process for all highly-trafficked public areas using foggers, including: all restaurants, the fitness center, spa, Lido deck areas, promenade, casino, medical center, public restrooms, lounges, bars, lobbies, elevators, atrium, youth activity centers, arcades and all crew public areas.
Guests with flu-like symptoms
- Any stateroom of a guest displaying flu-like symptoms will receive additional deep cleaning.
- All bed linens, table cloths, towels, napkins, etc. in the affected room will be laundered in a high-temperature sanitation wash and dry program.
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: When should I arrive at the port?
Question: How can I communicate with my family and friends at home when I am on the cruise?
Similar Itineraries Other Travelers Liked
|Sail Date||Cruise Line||Ship||Length||Price|
|Apr 02, 2021||Holland America||Westerdam||14||$1,699|
This was my first cruise and trip to Alaska. This trip was wonderful.
Room was a little small, but the crew was very good and made out trip very enjoyable.
We booked our trip with AmberDee as our agent. She also handled the booking for another couple that we traveled with. We found AmberDee to be extremely responsive and easy to work with. Thanks!
Our travel assistant, Soazig did an excellent job in helping us through each stage of the trip--from securing ideal cabins, to answering questions before departure.
Soazig provided excellent support for our trip. I really appreciated her help.
I would strongly agree with every statement above, if not for the double bills posted on my stateroom account. I heard a gentleman in the lounge mentioned about his being charged double, and no one could clarify to him at that disembarkation time. And, I felt pity for him. But after my disembarkation, I found out this incident happened to me as well, which made me a bit disappointed. Other than this matter, the rests are more than excellent.
Nadia was extremely helpful and patient with all my questions. , booking with affordable tours saved us hundreds of dollars.
Hotel staff very friendly, helpful, knew my name the second day.
Answar went above-and-beyond to provide us with our best experience.
Great experience all around.
Holland America is a great cruise line, especially if you are over 50 yrs old.
Accommodations were exactly as expected. Extra night at a hotel was convenient and easy to get to from the airport and to the cruise port the next day.