7 Night Western Caribbean
7 Night Western Caribbean
Cruise Line: Carnival Cruises
Cruise Ship: Carnival Vista
Departs: Sat, Jan 08, 2022 Galveston, Texas
Arrives: Sat, Jan 15, 2022 Galveston, Texas
Dates & Prices
Up to $75 onboard credit (spending cash) per cabin on this sailingMention Promo Code: PC-AT100
|Jan 08, 2022||Galveston, Texas||---||04:00 PM|
|Jan 09, 2022||Fun Day At Sea||---||---|
|Jan 10, 2022||Fun Day At Sea||---||---|
|Jan 11, 2022||Ocho Rios, Jamaica||08:00 AM||04:00 PM|
|Jan 12, 2022||Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands||07:00 AM||03:00 PM|
|Jan 13, 2022||Cozumel, Mexico||09:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|Jan 14, 2022||Fun Day At Sea||---||---|
|Jan 15, 2022||Galveston, Texas||08:00 AM||---|
Hygiene and Safety Protocols
In addition to Carnival's existing rigorous daily cleaning regimen and standards, Carnival has established additional sanitation/disinfection/cleaning measures:
- More frequent sanitizing of tables, chairs, menus and other surfaces in restaurants and bars before use.
- More frequent open deck sanitation of sun loungers, outdoor furniture, mini-golf, sports equipment, handrails, etc.
- Additional sanitizing of frequently hand-touched surfaces in all public areas and lounges, all restaurants, lobbies, elevators, handrails, public phones, counters, public displays, medical centers, gangways, casino chips, games, slot machines, fitness machines, children’s toys, and security screening equipment, among others.
- Wherever possible, staff is serving guests at food stations, including the Lido buffet and ice cream machines. Where not possible due to layout restrictions or other locations such as condiment set-ups and salsa bars, dedicated personnel are posted to monitor these stations and service and ensure they are cleaned and sanitized in a timely manner. In any self-service areas that remain, serving utensils are replaced on a more frequent basis.
- Stateroom surfaces and fixtures are thoroughly cleaned up to twice daily with particular attention to bathrooms and surfaces frequently touched. All guest corridors including handrails and stateroom door handles are frequently sanitized. During instances that guests display flu-like symptoms, the stateroom will receive additional deep cleaning.
- Hand-washing sinks and/or hand sanitizing applications are available at the entrances to all dining rooms and the Lido buffet. A roster of guest communications detailing proper hand-washing techniques are visible throughout the ships and reiterated by staff and officers onboard.
- Additional hand sanitizers/dispensers have been placed in highly trafficked locations where there may not be hand-wash sinks available.
- The temperature in the ships' washers and dryers has been increased for enhanced disinfection of laundered goods, including bedding, tablecloths, towels, napkins, etc.
- At night, a deep cleaning and disinfection process is conducted utilizing electro-static applications through specialized machines in highly-trafficked public areas (including all restaurants, the fitness center, spa, lido deck areas, promenade, casino, medical center, public restrooms, lounges, bars, lobbies, elevators, atrium, youth activity centers, arcade and all crew public areas).
Carnival's onboard Medical Centers are staffed to handle a wide variety of staff and crew medical situations. Any guest or crew member who exhibits symptoms of influenza or upper respiratory infection with fever is strongly encouraged to visit the medical center for a complimentary medical consultation.
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: When should I arrive at the port?
Question: How can I communicate with my family and friends at home when I am on the cruise?
Similar Itineraries Other Travelers Liked
|Sail Date||Cruise Line||Ship||Length||Price|
|Jan 02, 2022||Royal Caribbean||Allure of the Seas||7||$549|
|Jan 02, 2022||Royal Caribbean||Liberty of the Seas||7||$549|
|Jan 03, 2022||Carnival||Carnival Dream||6||$379|
|Jan 03, 2022||Royal Caribbean||Adventure of the Seas||5||$548|
|Jan 08, 2022||Carnival||Carnival Breeze||5||$289|
We really appreciate our agent, Janet. She is a true professional. I'm not sure the Vista is my favorite ship. I finally came to the conclusion that it is not as personal service as you get on a smaller ship.