11-day Mediterranean Tapestry
11-day Mediterranean Tapestry
Cruise Line: Holland America Cruises
Cruise Ship: Westerdam
Departs: Tue, Jul 13, 2021 Barcelona, Spain
Arrives: Sat, Jul 24, 2021 Venice, Italy
Dates & Prices
Up to $250 onboard credit (spending cash) per cabin on this sailingMention Promo Code: PC-AT100
Shipboard Credit Offer ($25 Per Person)Mention Promo Code: PC-44620
Have It All Sale, up to $2300 in value!Mention Promo Code: PC-44381
Have It All Sale, up to $2300 in value!
Have It All Sale, up to $2300 in value!
Offers valued at up to $2300 per stateroom:
• Free drinks
• Free gratuities
• Free Dining Package
• Free Wi-Fi for Suites
• 50% Reduced Deposit
• PLUS receive a discounted cruise fare when you choose a non-refundable deposit.
Offers are per stateroom based on double occupancy and are for new bookings only. Valid only on select sailings. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Fares and Have it All Sale offers are based on Promo(s) NX/ZX. Featured sale fares are per person based on double occupancy, cruise or Land+Sea Journeys only. Fares are in US dollars. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional on all fares for all guests and range from $95 to $1060. Subject to availability. Offers are per stateroom based on double occupancy. Offers are available for new bookings only, apply only to the cruise portion of Alaska Land+Sea Journeys, are not combinable with any other discounts and are not transferable or refundable nor redeemable for cash. Offers are applicable on select 2020-2022 sailings. Total offer value of up to US$2,300 based on double occupancy in a Suite for 14-day cruise. Free drinks offer is based on Signature Beverage Package and has a daily limit of 15 beverages. Free/Prepaid gratuities (hotel service charges): Holland America Line pre-pays room gratuities on behalf of guests. Gratuities for bar, dining room wine accounts, or spa/salon services are not included. Signature Dining Package: Guests receive one complimentary Canaletto dinner and one complimentary Pinnacle Grill dinner per person. Reduced Deposit is valid for new bookings only. Bookings made on voyages requiring immediate final payment are not eligible for a reduced deposit. Reduced cruise fares, restricted option, are based on Promo QX and deposits are 100% nonrefundable from the point of payment. Suite offer: Free Wi-Fi / Premium Internet Package is per person for guests 1 and 2 only sharing a Suite and is available until allocation is exhausted. For full offer terms and conditions, please refer to hollandamerica.com/haveitall. Offers are capacity controlled and may be modified or withdrawn without prior notice. Other restrictions may apply. Have it All Sale offer ends September 30, 2020. Ships’ Registry: The Netherlands
|Jul 13, 2021||Barcelona, Spain||---||05:00 PM|
|Jul 14, 2021||Monte Carlo, Monaco||11:00 AM||11:00 PM|
|Jul 15, 2021||Livorno, Italy||08:00 AM||07:00 PM|
|Jul 16, 2021||Civitavecchia, Italy||07:00 AM||07:00 PM|
|Jul 17, 2021||Naples, Italy||08:00 AM||07:00 PM|
|Jul 18, 2021||Cruising Strait Of Messina||---||---|
|Jul 18, 2021||Taormina, Italy||10:00 AM||11:00 PM|
|Jul 19, 2021||At Sea||---||---|
|Jul 20, 2021||Corfu, Greece||08:00 AM||06:00 PM|
|Jul 21, 2021||Dubrovnik, Croatia||08:00 AM||11:00 PM|
|Jul 22, 2021||Kotor, Montenegro||07:00 AM||02:00 PM|
|Jul 23, 2021||Venice, Italy||01:00 PM||---|
|Jul 24, 2021||Venice, Italy||06:00 AM||---|
Hygiene and Safety Protocols
The following policies have already been implemented across all Holland America's entire fleet:
Timely safety and hygiene communications
- Guests will find information in the daily program and on their stateroom televisions.
- Tips displayed on onboard digital screens throughout the ship.
- Daily announcements by the Cruise & Travel Director.
Restaurants, bars and lounges
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are in high-traffic locations, including all entrances to all dining rooms and the Lido Market.Guests will find information in the daily program and on their stateroom televisions.
- Lido Market hand sanitizer stations are staffed to prompt guests to either use the sanitizer or use the available hand washing stations.
- All food service stations, including Lido Market, will be staffed. Any self-serve areas that remain, such as condiment set-ups, will be monitored by dedicated personnel. All serving utensils in self-service locations are replaced every 30 minutes.
Housekeeping for staterooms and suites
- Stateroom surfaces and fixtures are thoroughly cleaned up to twice daily with particular attention to bathrooms, handles, and frequently touched surfaces
- Oxivir solution is used as a secondary sanitation method on all touch points after each stateroom is serviced.
- All guest corridors including handrails, elevator buttons and stateroom door handles are frequently sanitized.
- A nightly deep cleaning and disinfection process for all highly-trafficked public areas using foggers, including: all restaurants, the fitness center, spa, Lido deck areas, promenade, casino, medical center, public restrooms, lounges, bars, lobbies, elevators, atrium, youth activity centers, arcades and all crew public areas.
Guests with flu-like symptoms
- Any stateroom of a guest displaying flu-like symptoms will receive additional deep cleaning.
- All bed linens, table cloths, towels, napkins, etc. in the affected room will be laundered in a high-temperature sanitation wash and dry program.
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: When should I arrive at the port?
Question: How can I communicate with my family and friends at home when I am on the cruise?
Similar Itineraries Other Travelers Liked
|Sail Date||Cruise Line||Ship||Length||Price|
|Jul 12, 2021||Norwegian||Norwegian Spirit||10||$1,279|
|Jul 13, 2021||Royal Caribbean||Vision of the Seas||12||$1,399|
|Jul 13, 2021||Holland America||Westerdam||11||$1,699|
|Jul 16, 2021||Silversea||Silver Moon||10||$7,400|
|Jul 17, 2021||Seabourn||Seabourn Encore||11||$6,748|
This was my first cruise and trip to Alaska. This trip was wonderful.
Room was a little small, but the crew was very good and made out trip very enjoyable.
We booked our trip with AmberDee as our agent. She also handled the booking for another couple that we traveled with. We found AmberDee to be extremely responsive and easy to work with. Thanks!
Our travel assistant, Soazig did an excellent job in helping us through each stage of the trip--from securing ideal cabins, to answering questions before departure.
Soazig provided excellent support for our trip. I really appreciated her help.
I would strongly agree with every statement above, if not for the double bills posted on my stateroom account. I heard a gentleman in the lounge mentioned about his being charged double, and no one could clarify to him at that disembarkation time. And, I felt pity for him. But after my disembarkation, I found out this incident happened to me as well, which made me a bit disappointed. Other than this matter, the rests are more than excellent.
Nadia was extremely helpful and patient with all my questions. , booking with affordable tours saved us hundreds of dollars.
Hotel staff very friendly, helpful, knew my name the second day.
Answar went above-and-beyond to provide us with our best experience.
Great experience all around.
Holland America is a great cruise line, especially if you are over 50 yrs old.
Accommodations were exactly as expected. Extra night at a hotel was convenient and easy to get to from the airport and to the cruise port the next day.