Volendam - Wed, Jun 02, 2021 - 9 Nights
Volendam - Wed, Jun 02, 2021 - 9 Nights
Cruise Line: Holland America Cruises
Cruise Ship: Volendam
Departs: Wed, Jun 02, 2021 Vancouver, Canada
Arrives: Fri, Jun 11, 2021 Anchorage, Alaska
Dates & Prices
Up to $200 onboard credit (spending cash) per cabin on this sailingMention Promo Code: PC-AT100
|Jun 02, 2021||Vancouver, Canada||---||4:30 PM|
|Jun 03, 2021||Scenic Cruising The Inside Passage||---||---|
|Jun 04, 2021||Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska||9:00 AM||9:30 AM|
|Jun 04, 2021||Juneau, Alaska||1:00 PM||10:00 PM|
|Jun 05, 2021||Whitehorse, Yukon|
Then on to Whitehorse via Explorer coach.
|Jun 05, 2021||Skagway, Alaska||7:00 AM||---|
|Jun 06, 2021||Dawson, Yukon|
A short plane ride from Whitehorse to colorful Dawson City, Yukon.
|Jun 07, 2021||Fairbanks, Alaska|
Your journey continues as you board a short flight bound for Fairbanks, Alaska's Golden Heart City.
|Jun 08, 2021||Denali National Park, Alaska|
Today it's off to Denali for a two night stay at this magnificent national treasure. Don't miss the chance to visit Denali Square and immerse yourself in the Denali experience.
|Jun 09, 2021||Denali National Park, Alaska|
Today features the unforgettable Tundra Wilderness Tour. This 6-8 hour fully narrated sightseeing excursion is a deep dive into Denali National Park – the very best chance of seeing both the mountain and Denali’s iconic wildlife (snack included).
|Jun 10, 2021||Anchorage, Alaska, US|
This morning, board the luxurious domed rail cars of the McKinley Explorer bound for Anchorage where you will bid farewell to your Journey Host.
|Jun 11, 2021||Anchorage, Alaska|
Your Land + Sea Journey concludes this morning in Anchorage.
Hygiene and Safety Protocols
The following policies have already been implemented across all Holland America's entire fleet:
Timely safety and hygiene communications
- Guests will find information in the daily program and on their stateroom televisions.
- Tips displayed on onboard digital screens throughout the ship.
- Daily announcements by the Cruise & Travel Director.
Restaurants, bars and lounges
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are in high-traffic locations, including all entrances to all dining rooms and the Lido Market.Guests will find information in the daily program and on their stateroom televisions.
- Lido Market hand sanitizer stations are staffed to prompt guests to either use the sanitizer or use the available hand washing stations.
- All food service stations, including Lido Market, will be staffed. Any self-serve areas that remain, such as condiment set-ups, will be monitored by dedicated personnel. All serving utensils in self-service locations are replaced every 30 minutes.
Housekeeping for staterooms and suites
- Stateroom surfaces and fixtures are thoroughly cleaned up to twice daily with particular attention to bathrooms, handles, and frequently touched surfaces
- Oxivir solution is used as a secondary sanitation method on all touch points after each stateroom is serviced.
- All guest corridors including handrails, elevator buttons and stateroom door handles are frequently sanitized.
- A nightly deep cleaning and disinfection process for all highly-trafficked public areas using foggers, including: all restaurants, the fitness center, spa, Lido deck areas, promenade, casino, medical center, public restrooms, lounges, bars, lobbies, elevators, atrium, youth activity centers, arcades and all crew public areas.
Guests with flu-like symptoms
- Any stateroom of a guest displaying flu-like symptoms will receive additional deep cleaning.
- All bed linens, table cloths, towels, napkins, etc. in the affected room will be laundered in a high-temperature sanitation wash and dry program.
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: When should I arrive at the port?
Question: How can I communicate with my family and friends at home when I am on the cruise?
Similar Itineraries Other Travelers Liked
|Sail Date||Cruise Line||Ship||Length||Price|
|May 26, 2021||Holland America||Volendam||7||$749|
|May 26, 2021||Holland America||Volendam||11||$1,694|
|May 26, 2021||Holland America||Volendam||9||$1,499|
|May 28, 2021||Celebrity||Celebrity Millennium||7||$790|
|May 29, 2021||Holland America||Koningsdam||7||$849|
Booked our cruise with our consultant Autumn . She was very helpful answering all our questions. She save us several hundred dollars from the price given by the cruise line. In addition she secured extra on-board credits for us. We will defiantly contact her in the future for our travel needs.
The cruise was fine, but I hated the nickel/dime approach. Just put the "service charge" (tips) into the fare. Internet service was ridiculously expensive, as were on-board phone calls.
A fabulous trip. No surprises - which is always good. Any traveler booking side trips would be well advised to check out reviews. Some guides are good. Some are not very knowledgeable. The scenery was amazing nevertheless..
The cruise line 'Holland America' is fab. Also, just the very location.....Alaska and the inside passage....make it hard not to have a great experience.
Our travel consltant at AffordableTours.com was extremely helpful during this booking process. There was a lot of paperwork involved in this particular trip, especially pertaining to visa applications, time changes for flights, hotel bookings and land transportation. His expertise on these matters was certainly appreciated. We will definitely deal with AffordabeleTours.com again and our future trips.
Thoroughly enjoyed 'Volendam'.Top mix of pax. Crew excellent. Shows initially very poor but improved. Coffee terrible.I & other guests complained about the cocktails. Mostly water. Ran out of certain wines & lagers. Pinnacle Grill was excellent. Visited 4 times! We love cruising.
I should have considered staying in Australia longer. I also found out that I could have stayed for an additional 9 days in Australia and come back on another Holland America ship. Otherwise I enjoyed the trip greatly.