Dates & Prices
Up to $150 onboard credit (spending cash) per cabin on this sailingMention Promo Code: PC-AT100
10% Off + up to $400 onboard creditMention Promo Code: PC-46538
10% Off + up to $400 onboard credit
10% Off + up to $400 onboard credit
10% discount off all voyage fares and onboard credit (i.e., “Sailor Loot in our branding voice") on all sailings purchased between midnight EST following January 4, 2021 through midnight EST following February 9, 2021 for open cabins and suites on an eligible voyage. Further, Wave 2021 will also add an additional $50 to our Bar Tab offer.
These terms detail the “Bar Tab” Offer. We’re offering our passengers (that is, “Sailors” in our branding voice) the opportunity to pre-pay their on-board bar tabs in $300 U.S. dollar increments on Eligible Voyages (see section 2.5 below). Bar Tabs may be purchased up to midnight EST following the day before the voyage sets sail. Virgin Voyages will then add a bonus $50 U.S. dollar credit to that Sailor’s folio.
In addition, if a Bar Tab is purchased between midnight EST following January 4, 2021 through midnight EST following February 9, 2021 for an Eligible Voyage, we’ll add an additional bonus $50 U.S. dollar credit to that Sailor’s folio (that is, a total bonus of a $100 Bar Tab).
Prepay Bar Tabs may be purchased by calling Virgin Voyages prior to sailing, or through your First Mate.
Additional restrictions apply.
Health and Safety Protocols
The Voyage Well plan was created in partnership with expert advisors consisting of scientists, doctors and clinicians. Referred to as the Voyage Well Expert Advisory Group, this team is composed of partners at AtmosAir Solutions, EcoLab, Dr. Heymann with Vikand, Global Public Health Services, and close collaboration with the CDC as well as frequent reviews of WHO best practices and guidelines.
On top of a uniquely designed HVAC system that pumps fresh air through the new ship's public spaces and cabins to effectively remove recirculated air, Virgin Voyages will be among the first in the industry to invest in the installation of a 100% fresh air, ‘bow to stern’ air purification system. In partnership with AtmosAir Solutions, Scarlet Lady and her sister ships will be equipped with an air purification system that also disinfects air on board by leveraging bi-polar ionization technology that has been shown to kill 99.9% of viruses. In addition, recent tests performed by Microchem Laboratory, one of the world’s preeminent laboratories for testing EPA- and FDA-registered sanitizing products, has reported that this HVAC device is more than 99.9% effective in neutralizing Coronavirus.
In addition, Virgin Voyages has developed a comprehensive plan, with key points that work to address all safety standards before, during, and after a voyage.
Key pillars of the Voyage Well Plan include:
- Rapid and effective COVID-19 testing for all Sailors and Crew prior to embarking
- Post-voyage notification process through which Sailors and Crew can report on becoming unwell within 14 days of leaving the ship* (through an ethical health tracking app)
- Advanced pre-boarding health checks and screenings for both our Crew and Sailors
- Thermal Camera technology in terminals and on board to monitor our Crew and Sailors' temperatures
- Fair and flexible booking policies - from moving the final payment dates to 60 days (from 120 days) before sailing, ability to cancel up to 48 hours before and receive a 100% Future Voyage Credit for sailings through December 16th, 2020
- Implementing best practices around sanitation, physical distancing, limited occupancy, and health checks for everyone on board
- Installing the latest technology from AtmosAir Solutions - an air purification system that disinfects air on board. Leveraging bi-polar Ionization technology that has been shown to kill 99.9% of viruses
- Managing overall ship occupancy so appropriate physical distancing is possible across all public spaces
- Leveraging digital onboard technology to limit contact; The Band (for contactless payment), Service Chat (for assistance digitally) and Virtual Queues (for getting in lines for onboard experiences without actually getting in physical lines)
- As has always been a part of the Virgin Voyages experience since first introducing the brand, there will be no communal food sharing, buffets or large dining halls, allowing for hygienic service of fresh food
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: When should I arrive at the port?
Question: How can I communicate with my family and friends at home when I am on the cruise?
Navigator of the SeasStarts
Symphony of the SeasStarts
Call Us Now 1-800-627-3753
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!